不许动 别动
Don't move! Don't!
出什么事了 是枪声吗
What's happening? Was that a gun?
别出声
Stay quiet.
别出声
Just stay quiet.
我说了不要动
Hey, hey, hey! I said stop moving!
-爸爸 -不要动
- Dad! - Stop moving!
爸爸 你没事吧 求求你们救救我爸爸
Dad, Dad, are you okay? Please help my dad!
我是个医生 我可以帮忙
I'm a doctor. I can help.
-你进去 马上 -这个房♥间吗
- Get--get in there. Now. - This room here?
对 马上
Yeah, yeah. Now, now.
爸爸
Dad!
我们得要救这个人
We need to help this man.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Dad!
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
但你也不想他死吧
But you don't want him to die, do you?
不想 去救他
No. Help him, help him.
-好 -去救救他
- Okay. - Help him.
-莉莉 -好的
- Lily? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, okay.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
怎么把门锁上
Hey! How do I lock the doors?
-你需要钥匙 -把钥匙拿来
- You need keys. - Get them!
快点
Now! Now!
放松
Easy, easy!
好的 把所有的门都锁上 快
All right, lock all the doors. Now!
他们... 他们能看见我
Hey, they--hey, they can see me!
他们能看见我的位置...他们会开枪的
Hey, they can see where I-- they're gonna shoot me!
好吧
All right.
你
Hey, you!
我要把窗户遮住 应该用什么
I have to cover the windows! What do I use?
我不知道
I don't know.
床单怎么样
How about--how about-- how about the sheets?
你们有很多 对吧
All right, you have lots of those, right?
好吧 来吧 快
All right, do it. Now.
你... 你去帮他
You--you help them.
麦基 出什么事了
Maggie, what's going on?
我说小伙子
Hey, hey, kid.
我得要马上送他去创伤室
I need to get this guy to a trauma room now.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白 好吧
Yeah, okay.
麦基 我现在需要个背板
Maggie, I need a backboard now.
大卫 他们需要我的帮助把他抬起来
David, they're going to need my help to lift him.
好的
All right.
弄好后你就必须立刻回到我能看见你的地方
But right after, you're right back where I can see you, okay?
好吧 继续用力压住
All right, keep pressure on it.
-我这就回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
来吧
Come on, man.
好的
All right, all right.
来吧
There we go.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad? Dad, are you okay?
听着 我只是想把我的女朋友
Listen, I just want to get my girlfriend
和我的孩子带走
and my baby out of here.
我不想再伤别的人了
I don't want to hurt anybody else,
但如果谁挡我的道 我还是会
but I will if you get in my way.
你 回你原来的地方去
Hey, you. Back where you were.
这有我呢
I got this.
-他怎么样 -不太好 大卫
- How's he doing? - Not good, David.
他胸腔里面出血
He's bleeding from inside his chest.
是他的错 他来抢我的枪
Well, it's his fault. He grabbed the gun.
-呼吸 -我不管
- Breathe, breathe. - I don't care.
他需要去楼上做手术
He needs to go upstairs for surgery.
不 他就待在这
No. He stays here, all right?
如果你不让他上楼的话 他就可能会死了
He might not make it if you don't let him go upstairs.
呼吸 好的
Okay, breathe, yeah.
你是医生 做点什么
You're a doctor. Do something!
我需要血液 血浆和血小板
I need blood, plasma, and platelets.
马上 要不他就死了
Now! Otherwise he dies.
那我该做什么
Okay, what do I-- what do I do?
拿起随便一部电♥话♥ 拨911
Pick up any one of those phones and dial 911
告诉他们你是谁
and tell them who you are.
他们会给你找个人来接收你的要求的
They'll find someone for you to ask.
-快点 -好
- Now! - Okay.
他有肺栓塞
He's got a pulmonary embolism.
告诉东慈爱医院他在接受肝素滴流
So let East Mercy know he's on a heparin drip
-要严密监视他的生命体征 -好 医生
- and monitor his vitals closely. - Yes, doctor.
这是我们最后一名急诊病人吗
Is this the last of our emergency patients?
是我们能救出来的最后一名
The last we could get out.
古德温女士 枪手刚刚打电♥话♥
Miss Goodwin, the gunman just called
要了一些他们需要的东西药品
with a list of supplies they need.
他坚持要求你把这些药品送进去
He's insisting that you bring the supplies in.
我
Me?
对 他说你之前想帮助他
Yeah, he says you tried to help him.
看来别的人他都不信任
It seems he doesn't trust anyone else.
你的宫口全开了 我们只能把宝宝生下来
You're completely dilated. We've have to deliver the baby.
不 我不想自己把它生出来
No, I don't want to push it out.
我知道你不想这样把它生出来
I know this isn't how you wanted it to happen
但我们不能再等了
but we cannot wait any longer.
你们不能现在就做剖腹产吗
Can't you just do the c-section?
在这里做不安全
It's not safe to do it here.
我很抱歉 莉莉
I'm sorry, Lily,
但我需要你把宝宝生下来
but I need you to deliver this baby.
好吗 我马上回来
Okay? I'll be right back.
别走
Stay there.
-你想干什么 -莉莉马上就要生了
- What do you want? - Lily's about to deliver.
我只想让你帮我拿个生产工具包
I just need you to get me a precip pack.
是生宝宝用的
It's for the delivery.
就在储物柜里的蓝色盒子里
They're in the blue boxes in the Pyxis.
好吗 就在那边
Okay, just right over there.
听到了吗 你去拿
You heard her. You get it.
快去 马上
Go, now.
你去那间房♥ 快 马上
You get in there. Go. Now, now.
保持呼吸 没事的
Just breathe. It's okay.
你会没事的 没事
You're okay, you're okay.
保持呼吸 你做得很棒
Just keep breathing. You're doing great.
很快就会好的 莉莉
It's going to be okay, Lily.
我保证 很快就会好的
I promise. It's going to be okay.
你开枪打了我爸爸
You shot my dad.
保持呼吸 莉莉
Keep breathing, Lily.
这只是个意外 我发誓 是意外
It was an accident. I swear--I swear it was.
有医生正在照顾他
But there's a doctor looking at him--
有医生在照顾他 好吗
there's a doctor looking at him right now, all right?
而且 一切都会好的
And it--it's going to be okay.
我保证 他会没事的
I promise you. He's going to be okay.
曼宁医生需要帮忙
Dr. Manning is gonna need another set of hands
为了让你的孩子出生
to deliver your child.
好 行
Okay, yeah.
帮她 帮她 去帮她吧
Help her, help her, help her, help her, help her.
就是这样 莉莉 保持呼吸
You've got this, Lily. Keep breathing.
我只是无法让他就这样带走我们的宝宝 莉莉
I just couldn't let him take our baby like that, Lily.
我 我做不到
I could--I couldn't do it.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对了 你做得很棒 莉莉
Yeah, you're doing great, Lily.
一直看着我 好吗 呼吸
Just keep looking at me, okay? Breathe.
跟着我呼吸 莉莉
Breathe with me, Lily.
我们可以一起抚养这个孩子
We can raise this kid together.
我知道我们能做到
I know we can.
我知道你也想这样
And I know that's what you want too.
不
No.
我只是想让生活回到正轨
I just want my life to go back to normal.
我想读完高中 上大学
I wanna finish high school. I wanna go to college.
不不不 那是你♥爸♥说的 好吗
No, no, no, no. That's your dad talking, all right?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表