查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles, I, uh,
你要的枪手的资料我都准备好了
I have the stuff on the shooter that you asked for.
太好了
Oh, great.
等等 你要去哪里
Well, wait. Where you going?
这玩意我不知道怎么用
I don't know how to work these.
坐吧
Have a seat.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 博士学位和医学同时读
Man, PhD and an MD at the same time?
难怪你精疲力尽呢
I mean, no wonder you're exhausted.
我能想象
I can only imagine.
我习惯了刻苦用功
Yeah, well, I'm used to working hard.
看出来了 来给我看看
Yeah, clearly. Show me.
好吧 那个...
Okay. So, um...
丹尼斯·米切尔在不少论♥坛♥都有记录
Dennis Mitchell has a history on various message boards.
他自称是个"被单"
He calls himself an "Incel,"
没有女人而被动禁欲的人
an involuntary celibate.
窝囊废们认为被女人们不公平地拒绝
Loser guys who think women are unjustly denying them sex.
讽刺的是 这个词是个女人创造的
Yeah, ironically, the term was coined by a woman.
她为孤独的人建了个网站
She started a website for lonely people.
这是他最早发的帖子之一
Uh, this is one of his first entries.
"我吸引不了女孩"
"I can't attract girls.
"我的腿像两根棍 我的胸很单薄"
My legs are skinny. My chest is weak."
然后他贴了照片
Then he posts pictures.
然后有个网名"猿人"的给他回了贴
And, um, some guy named Apeman writes back...
"老兄 这个可以整好"
"Bro, this is fixable.
"胸部增大 小腿增大"
Pectoral augmentation. Calf augmentation."
然后他花了一万美元做整形手术
Yep, then he spends over $10,000 on surgeries.
鼻整形术 下颌植入
Um, rhinoplasty, the chin implant,
难以置信 他...
it's unbelievable. He...
他以为这样会让他更被接受
He thinks this will make him more desirable.
是啊 那些感觉自己不被爱的人
Yeah. People who don't feel loved
会做很多疯狂的事
will do some crazy things.
可这些并没有起作用
Well, it didn't work.
这是他一个月前发的
This is him a month ago.
"无论我做什么"
"No matter what I do,
"女人们都剥夺我享受性愉悦的权利"
"Women deprive me of my right to sexual pleasure.
"她们是敌人 是报仇的时候了"
They are the enemy and it's time to get even."
然后他昨天发贴说
Then he posted this yesterday.
我都28岁了还是童子身
I'm 28 years old and I'm still a virgin.
女人们视我为渣滓
Women treat me like I'm scum.
我要杀了她们 我才是真正的大哥大
I will slaughter them. I am the true alpha male.
我会让她们付出代价的
And I will make them pay.
这是个流行病
It's an epidemic.
等下 你说什么是
Wait, what--what is?
孤独
Loneliness.
尽管插了管 她还是供氧不足
Despite the intubation, she's still not oxygenating.
我听到三♥级♥收缩期喷射性杂音
I'm hearing a Grade 3 systolic ejection murmur.
心电图显示心室肥大
EKG shows left ventricular hypertrophy.
萨曼莎 传感器
Samantha, transducer.
三尖瓣闭锁
Tricuspid atresia.
还有心房♥间隔缺损
And an atrial septal defect.
是你去跟她父亲讲还是我去
Do you want to tell the father, or should I?
我去
I will.
我们根本就不应该试着要孩子
We never should have tried to have kids.
可艾薇特别想要个孩子
But Ivy wanted a baby so badly.
现在她去了
And now she's gone.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我需要跟你讨论点事情
There is something I need to discuss with you.
我们给你的小女儿做了检查
We've examined your little girl--
苏菲
Sophie.
我们给她起的名字是苏菲
We were gonna name her Sophie.
苏菲的心脏有些问题
There's a problem with Sophie's heart.
缺少三尖瓣
It's missing its tricuspid valve.
正常情况下瓣膜就像一扇门一样开和关
Normally the valve opens and closes like a door.
而苏菲的门是关着的
But Sophie's door is closed.
等她稍微大一点 她需要做个手术
So when she's a little bigger, she'll need a surgery.
但同时呢 她需要接受一个
But in the meantime, she needs an operation
叫肺动脉束带术的手术
called pulmonary artery band.
-情况很紧急 -紧急
- It's urgent. - Urgent.
你同意吗
Do we have your consent?
同意
Yes.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
医生...
Doctor...
求求你救救我的小女儿
please save my little girl.
娜塔莉 到创伤科二号♥
Natalie. Trauma Two.
有病历记录吗
You got a chart?
你进去就是了
Just go in.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
威尔
Will?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
李探员说过你会回来
Agent Lee said you were coming back.
我没想到会是今天
I didn't know it was today.
是啊
Yeah.
我都快被你气疯了
I have been so angry at you.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我向你道歉
I'm sorry.
为这一切 所有的事
For...everything. All of it.
我不知道见到你的时候会是什么感觉
I didn't know how I'd feel when I saw you.
还有呢
And?
威尔
Will.
我太想你了
I've missed you so much.
没有你的生活太可怕了
It was terrible without you.
我天天都在想着这一刻
Oh, I thought about this moment every day.
你真的在这里
You're really here.
好了 有一间手术室空出来了
All right. An OR opened up.
我们把你胸口的钉子拔♥出♥来♥怎么样
What do you say we get that nail out of your chest, huh?
我不想做手术
I don't want an operation.
只给我开点药不行吗
Can't you just give me some medicine?
他真的很害怕
He's really scared.
你只要睡一觉就好了 一点都不疼
You're gonna be asleep. It won't hurt a bit.
-我保证 -听我说
- I promise you. - I tell you what.
我在那里陪你怎么样
How 'bout if I'm right there with you?
贝内特先生 抱歉 但是这不...
Uh, Mr. Bennett, I-- I'm sorry, but that's not...
我要爸爸
I want my daddy.
我听说过有家长在手术室陪伴孩子
I've heard of parents in the operating room with their kids.
但这不是惯例
It's not a common practice,
而且只有当孩子处于...
and really it's only while the child's being put under...
好 行
Okay, that's fine.
求你了
Please.
我是他的一切
I am all he has.
他妈妈过世以后就只有我们俩相依为命
It's just the two of us since his mom died.
行 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
但你只能待到他睡着之前
But just until he's asleep.
没问题了 我们走吧
Okeydokey, let's go.
苏菲表现真的很好
Sophie did really well.
她还要在这里再待几周
She'll need to stay here for a couple more weeks
然后你就可以带她回家了
and then you can take her home.
等到她足够大能够经受住手术了再来
Until she's big enough to tolerate the surgery.
她真小
She's so little.
是的 但她会好的
Yeah, but she's gonna be fine.
你需要我们帮你打电♥话♥给什么人吗
Is there anyone you would like us to call for you?
家人 朋友
Family? Friends?
我妻子的家人 我...
My wife's family, I...
我还是得告诉他们
I still have to tell them.
他们住在附近吗
Do they live close by?
能过来陪你吗
Can they come be with you?
不 我们刚刚搬到芝加哥
No, we just moved to Chicago.
你在本地有什么熟人
Is there anyone local
可以过来帮你处理妻子的后事吗
who could help you with the arrangements?
没有
No.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表