开始 一种当代艺术运动 其特征是
Okay, modern art movement characterized by
用色强烈 笔触凌厉
strong colors and fierce brush strokes,
三个字 "野"开头
seven letters, begins with an "F."
去问艺术史专家吧
Ask the Art History major.
野兽派
Fauvism.
这是画家的名称 就是法语中"野兽"之意
Painters were called fauves. It's French for "Wild beasts."
是吗 总是比我聪明
Oh, always were smarter than me.
当然 不过你花了二十年
Yeah, but it only took you 20 years
才明白这一点 不是吗
to figure it out, though, right?
你得快点吃了
You're gonna have to eat fast,
因为半小时之内我们的就得赶去医院
because we're due at the hospital in a half hour
参加你的临床试验了
for your clinical trial eval.
说到这个 我今天上午有一段时间
You know, speaking of which, I had some time open up
没有安排工作
in my schedule this morning,
所以我就想着
so I was just thinking, you know--
好吧 你可以来 但不许诊断
Okay, you can come, but no doctoring.
-我不诊断啊 -丹尼
- No doctoring. - Danny.
我保证
I promise.
不会诊断的
No doctoring.
在餐厅看见罗宾和她妈妈了
Saw Robin and her mother in the atrium.
好吧
Okay.
她回来你肯定很高兴吧
You must be happy to have her back in town.
艾娃 我们难免抬头不见低头见
Look, Ava, we have to share the same space,
所以我们还是尽量保持专业吧 好吗
so how about we just try and keep it professional, okay?
对了 我还在服用抗逆转录病毒药物
Still taking the antiretrovirals, by the way.
我很欢迎你来我这住
You know I've loved having you crash with me.
洗衣服 我知道 不会再有第二次了
The laundry, I know. It won't happen again.
这是你这星期第三次把脏衣服留过夜了
It's the third time this week you've left wet clothes overnight.
哪有成年人还不会用定时的
What kind of grown man can't follow a timer?
那哪里有成年人买♥♥二手沙发的
What kind of grown man buys a sofa secondhand?
我的后背疼死了
My back's killing me.
说真的哥们 你觉得你是不是应该
Honestly, dude, don't you think it's about time
开始考虑一下找个公♥寓♥去住了
you started thinking about pulling the trigger on an apartment?
等我找到喜欢的 当然会去啊
Yeah, when I find one I like, sure.
好了 你就说实话吧
All right, just level with me.
你是不是还在希望
Are you holding out hope that
能跟娜塔莉复合呢
there's gonna be a reunion with Natalie?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
她跟我结束了
She's done with me.
她已经说得很清楚了
She's made that perfectly clear.
怎么了 科尔 你看见什么了
What is it, Kol? What do you see, huh?
什么...
What the...
我的天 是个人
Oh, my God, it's a body.
冻僵了 没有脉搏
Frozen solid, no pulse.
我报♥警♥
I'm calling it in.
杰 等等 我感觉到了什么
Jay, hang on. I feel something.
她还活着
She's alive.
威尔 急救室开着 什么情况
Will, Baghdad's open. What do you have?
无名女 在杰家附近被发现冻僵在雪地里
Jane Doe, found her frozen in the snow in Jay's neighborhood.
小姐 能告诉我你的姓名吗
Miss, can you tell me your name?
知道她是怎么到那里的吗
Any idea how she got there?
无明显外伤
No overt signs of trauma,
呼吸中能闻到酒精味
did smell alcohol on her breath.
警♥察♥正在调查现场
CPD's working the scene.
你们知道该怎么做 一 二 三
Hey, you know the drill. One...two...three...
换些更保暖的毯子来
Let's swap these blankets out for warmer ones
然后把这些湿衣服脱掉
and get these wet clothes off her.
难怪她会冻僵 昨晚气温零下十多度呢
No wonder she's frozen, got down to 10 degrees last night.
肖恩 量体温 露西 挂两升温盐水
Shawn, get a temperature. Lucy, warm saline, two liters.
好
On it.
手脚有冻伤
Frostbite to her extremities.
体温只有31摄氏度
Temp's only 31 degrees Celsius.
-女士 我的手
- Miss? - My hands...
你在芝加哥医院 能告诉我你叫什么吗
You're at Chicago Med. Can you tell me your name?
我的戒指 我的婚戒在哪
My ring-where's my wedding ring?
在她颈下和腋下放加热包
Get new hot packs behind her neck and in her armpits,
做血常规 血液生化 血凝率和尿毒检查
CBC BMP, coags and a urine tox screen,
-重点检查氟硝西泮 -好的
- specifically for flunitrazepam. - On it.
迷♥奸♥药
Date rape drug?
你觉得她被性侵了
You think she was sexually assaulted?
很可能还被抢了
And probably robbed.
没找到手♥机♥或钱包 也可能把婚戒抢了
No cell phone or purse, could have taken her wedding ring, too.
然后就这么扔在雪地里
And dumped her in the snow.
我得联♥系♥杰 看他们查出来什么没
I'm gonna call Jay, see what they turned up.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第十六集
你等一下
All right, wait a minute.
你还记得你办过一个派对
Do you remember when you had that party,
那种新奥尔良风格的 什么派对来着
that kind of New Orleans style--what kind of party...?
独♥立♥日派对
Fourth of July party.
我总是很擅长办派对
Well, I always threw the best parties,
但是那一场绝对教科书级别
but that was one for the books.
我那次肯定吃了我一半体重的小龙虾
Pretty sure I ate half my weight in crawfish that day.
确实啊
You did.
我确实吃了
I did, yes.
而你穿了那么一件非常漂亮的红背心裙
And you had on that really beautiful red sundress
-你自己做的 -是啊
- that you made. - I did.
你穿那条裙子确实很好看
Looked pretty damn good in that dress, too.
-那裙子是挺配我的 -穿红的就是好看
- I looked good in that dress. - Looks good in red, right?
抱歉打扰你们几位的派对
Hate to break up the party, folks,
不过我有好消息
but I come bearing good news.
辛格医生 我们喜欢好消息
Oh, Dr. Singh, we love good news.
卡洛琳 你的血样和尿样都正常
Caroline, your blood and urine samples were normal.
只需要再进行一次快速体♥检♥
Just need to do a quick physical exam,
最后一步就是送你去做扫描
and then the last step is to send you for scans.
那么请跟我来吧
If you follow me...
好的 你来吗
Okay, okay. Wanna come?
-好 -好
- Yep. - All right.
你能腾出上午的时间挺好嘛
It's nice of you to clear your morning.
茜茜肯定很高兴的
I'm sure CeCe appreciates it.
我只是想让大家都振奋点
Just trying to keep everybody's spirits up.
那好吧 我待会再来
Yeah, well, I'll check in later.
多谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
客气
Okay.
她在听我的心脏杂音
She's hearing my murmur.
她小女孩的时候就在听了
Had it since she was a little girl.
不 其实我听到了双重奔马律[异常心音]
No, I'm actually hearing a double gallop.
双重奔马律
A double gallop?
那不是一般意味着血管问题吗
Isn't that usually from a valve issue?
我们得做超声来确认一下
We'll need an echo to confirm,
不过一般都是那种问题
but that tends to be the cause, yes.
抱歉 我必须得推迟
I'm sorry, I'll have to hold
临床试验评估了
the clinical trial evaluation for now.
我去通知心胸科
I'll page cardiology.
你能通知罗德斯医生吗
Can you page Dr. Rhodes?
告诉他是卡洛琳·查尔斯
Tell him it's for Caroline Charles.
早
Morning.
-欧文怎么样 -他挺好的
- How's Owen? - He's doing well.
你一切都好吗
Everything good with you?
挺好
Yeah.
心理咨♥询♥那进展顺利
Therapy's been going well.
太好了 威尔 我真的很高兴听到这个
That's great, Will. I'm really glad to hear that.
差点忘了
Oh--uh, I almost forgot...
怎么了
What's up?
你的信
Your mail.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
不 没关系
No, don't be.
应该把地址改了
Should change my address.
什么 我不是这个意思
What? I didn't say that.
-我... -祝你今天愉快 娜塔莉
- I... - Have a good day, Natalie.
霍斯特德医生 无名氏的化验结果
Dr. Halstead, Jane Doe's test results.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表