谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
医院的饭不好吃 我知道
Hospital food, I know.
但这里的法式吐司出奇得好吃
But the French toast is surprisingly good.
我不介意 我们去吧
Not at all. Let's do it.
好吧 不过首先
Okay. But first...
我有个东西要给你
I have a little something for you.
这是什么
What are these?
去火奴鲁鲁的机票
Airline tickets to Honolulu.
为了我们的婚礼
For our wedding.
记得吗 第一次结婚时你想去
Where you wanted to go first time around, remember?
但我们负担不起
But we couldn't afford it.
丹尼 你真贴心 谢谢
Danny, that is so sweet. Thank you.
我不知该说什么
I don't know what to say.
那不如说 爱你[夏威夷语]
How about, um, aloha?
火奴鲁鲁 拿着
Honolulu, hmm! Take that.
怎么了
What?
这是什么
What's this?
罗宾给我的
Um, Robin gave it to me.
其实我不需要 不过你懂的
I don't really need it but you know...
为了让她高兴 就这样吧
it makes her happy so I'm going to do it.
-走 法式吐司 -走 威基基
- Come on, French toast. - Come on, Waikiki!
你终于要去学冲浪了 对吗
Finally you're going to learn how to surf, right?
记住 你刚做过腹部手术
Remember you've just had abdominal surgery
所以耐心点 恢复需要一段时间
so be patient. It takes a while to recover.
你得活动身体 每天去散步
You need to be ambulatory. Walk every day.
但别勉强自己
But don't push it.
明白
Got it.
很高兴看到你们两个复合了
Great to see you two back together.
我觉得这是我和伯尼促成的
I like to think it was because of Bernie and me.
随便吧
Whatever.
你知道 经历这种事情
You know, when you go through something like this,
会使你感激自己所拥有的一切
makes you appreciate everything you have.
良友 红颜知己和新生爱子
Good friends, a wonderful woman, a brand new baby.
更别提还有个贤妻和青春期爱女了
Not to mention a wife and teenage daughter.
-伊森 -我知道 我知道
- Ethan. - I know, I know.
但我们正在想办法
But we're working something out.
我保证 我会好好照顾你妹妹的
I promise I'm going to take good care of your sister.
期待听到你的计划
I look forward to hearing your plans.
康纳
Connor...
我希望你知道 为了救你父亲我竭尽全力了
I hope you know I did everything I could for your father.
我知道
I do.
有我在
I'm here for you.
如果有什么我能做的
If there's-- if there's anything I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
尼娜
Hey, Nina.
你是要为我爸爸做尸检吗
Are you doing the autopsy on my dad?
是的
Yes, um...
在我开始前 也许你...
before I start, maybe you...
想和他单独待一会儿
want some time with him?
是的 拜托了 谢谢
Yeah, please. Thank you.
我恨过你
I hated you.
我把妈妈的死怪在你头上 把很多事...
I blamed you for Mom's death. I blamed you for...
都怪在你头上
so many things.
也许我完全想错了
Maybe I was seeing it all wrong.
你不是最好的爸爸
You weren't the best dad.
但如果我是个更好的儿子...
But maybe if I'd been a better son...
也许你就会是个更好的爸爸
you'd have been a better father.
天啊 我...
Oh, man, I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第二十二集
记得我们的人工耳蜗病人彼得·拉什吗
Remember our cochlear implant patient Peter Rush?
记得 乌谢尔综合征
Yeah. Usher Syndrome.
怎么 他又来了 他的视力恶化了
Why, is he back? Is his eyesight worse?
是的 但那不是他来的原因
Yes, but that's not why he's here.
是他的妻子邦妮病了
It's his wife, Bonnie.
-在这边 -好
- This way. - Okay.
你好 邦妮
Hello, Bonnie.
-是谁 -我是曼宁医生
- Who's that? - Dr. Manning.
-抱歉 我看不太清 -不用道歉
- Sorry. I don't see too well. - No need to apologize.
恭喜你们结婚
Congratulations on your marriage.
出什么问题了
So what seems to be the trouble?
她说她不用来医院
She says she doesn't need to be here.
她什么问题也没有
There's nothing wrong with her.
我让她来的 她的心脏听起来不对劲
I made her come. Her heart doesn't sound right.
听起来不对劲
Doesn't sound right?
我把头贴在她胸口 我听到了
I had my head on her chest. I heard it.
我能听听吗
May I?
你听得没错 听起来是收缩期杂音
You heard right. Sounds like a systolic murmur.
你有没有觉得头晕或喘不上气
Do you ever feel dizzy or out of breath?
是的 你有
Yes, you do.
给她接上监控器
Let's get her on the monitors.
做血常规 血液生化 心脏检查
Need a CBC, BMP, cardiac labs,
血浆D二聚体测定 拍胸片
a D-Dimer, chest x-ray--
还有12导联心电图和心超
And a 12-lead EKG and a cardiac echo.
好
Right.
她说对不起 他是对的
She's saying sorry, he was right.
结果出来后我们再来
We'll be back when we get the results.
丹
Dan.
我这有个你的病人 德尔马·布伦德
I got a patient of yours, Delmar Brendl.
你不在身边 他就拒绝让我治疗
Yeah, he won't let me treat him unless you're in the room.
-德尔 -查尔斯医生 我没事
- Hey, Del. - Dr. Charles, I'm fine.
我真的不用来医院
I really don't need to be here.
他被发现倒在
He was found at the bottom
他公♥寓♥楼里的楼梯底部
of his stairs at his apartment building.
-我没受伤 -但他爬不起来
- I didn't get hurt. - But he couldn't get up.
管♥理♥员♥叫了医护人员
The manager called the paramedics.
我已经为德尔治疗了好几年了
Well, Del's been a patient of mine for a couple years now.
我在为他治疗广泛性焦虑障碍
I'm treating him for generalized anxiety disorder,
惊恐发作 而且治疗有显著效果
panic attacks, and making some real progress.
布伦德先生 你为什么爬不起来
Mr. Brendl, why weren't you able to get up?
我不知道 我的右腿有些无力
I don't know. My right leg is a little weak.
还有左腿 还有左臂
And my left. And my left arm.
-还有别的不适吗 -你是说头疼之类的吗
- Anything else bothering you? - You mean like the headaches?
大家都会头疼 对吧
Everybody gets headaches, right?
帮我个忙 把脚伸出来
Do me a favor. Put your feet up.
像踩油门那样弯曲你的脚
Flex your foot like you're stepping on the gas.
另一侧
The other side.
-左边更无力 -我知道
- Your left side's weaker. - Yeah, I know.
我说了 没什么大不了的
I told you that. It's no big deal.
莫妮克 做12导联心电图
Monique, let's get a 12-lead EKG,
CT扫描头部 颈胸腰骶椎还有
CT head, CTLS spine and--
不扎针 我讨厌针
No needles. I hate needles.
还有心脏检查
And cardiac labs.
你完全可以做到 德尔
You can totally do this, Del.
一眨眼就结束了 我向你保证
Gonna be over in a flash, I promise you.
真的好疼
Ow, that really hurts!
我还没开始呢
I haven't done anything.
这边 德尔 德尔 看着我
Here. Del, Del. Look at me.
看这边 没事的 你做得很好
Right here, all right. Doing great.
用鼻子吸气
In through the nose.
用嘴巴呼气 没事的
Out through the mouth. Gonna be fine.
我们醒来的时候 我往那边看
When we woke up, I looked over and Henry
发现亨利身上全是红疹
had this rash all over.
-我能看看你嘴里吗 -当然
- Okay if I look in your mouth? - Sure.
很干净
It's clear.
-呼吸有困难吗 -没有
- Any trouble breathing? - No.
库普弗先生在圣诞节时会放一颗星星
Mr. Kupfer puts out a star for Christmas.
是的 琼妮 亲爱的 你先自己坐一下
Yes he does, Joanie. Honey, give us a second.
我们在跟医生说话
We're talking to the doctor.
她有阿兹海默症
It's Alzheimer's.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表