Yeah, well, kinda busy saving lives down here.
听着 不一定适用所有人 但据我的经验
Listen, for what it's worth, in my experience,
面对这种心理创伤 你得认真对待那些治疗
this kind of trauma, you gotta take the treatment seriously
不然以后有你好受的
or it'll bite you in the ass.
我也不是不能直接跟你讲啦
I mean, the stories I could tell you.
吸毒啊 酗酒啊 家庭问题啊
Drugs, alcohol, family issues.
你为什么不能有话直说
Hey, why don't you just say it?
我替你说吧 娜塔莉告诉你我买♥♥了把枪
All right, Natalie told you I bought a gun.
枪已经没了 可以了吧 以及没有问题了
Well, it's gone, okay? It's not an issue anymore.
-好了 我们谈完了吧 -威尔 我提醒你
- Okay, we done? - Will, let me remind you
你对是否参加心理治疗没有选择权
your therapy is not elective.
这是古德温下的命令
Goodwin mandated it.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
我不希望你丢掉工作
I don't want to see you lose your job.
那可真是谢谢你了
Appreciate it.
我没有发现任何脑震荡的迹象
I'm not seeing any signs of concussion.
你确定是突发癫痫导致的昏迷吗
Are you sure it was a seizure that made you collapse?
我在食品合作社的经理是这么说的
That's what my manager at the food co-op said
但我觉得更像是一阵头晕导致的
but it was more of a dizzy spell.
我觉得是化疗的副作用
Thinking it was a reaction to the chemo.
那好 我看你的资料里面说
All right, well, I'm seeing in your chart
你正在与结肠癌作斗争
that you're battling colon cancer.
我打算让你去做一系列扫描
Um, I'd like to send you for a set of scans
-来确认一下问题所在 -扫描
- just to see what's going on. - Scans?
不 我的医保费用已经高的吓人了
No, I don't want to blow my insurance up
我不想让它再涨了
any more than I already have.
而且我的肿瘤医生上周刚给我做过扫描
Plus, my oncologist scanned me just last week.
那这样的话我会直接去联♥系♥一下你的肿瘤医生
Well, in that case I will contact your oncologist
我就有权限查看你的档案了
directly so I can access your records.
我只需要得到你的书面同意
I just need your written consent.
不 我不想给她添麻烦
No, I don't want to bother her.
我感觉好点了
I'm feeling better.
我...我会预约后天来复诊的
I'll--I'll make an appointment for the day after tomorrow.
杰瑞德 宝贝儿
Jared! Oh, baby.
你...你来这做什么
Wha--what are you doing here?
我以为你在机场呢
I thought you were at the airport.
在杰森惊慌地给我打电♥话♥之前 我的确在机场
I was until Jason called me in a panic.
他紧张过头了
He overreacted, all right?
你应该在去凤♥凰♥城的路上了
You should be on your way to Phoenix.
-那个会议很重要 -你更重要
- That conference is important. - You are more important.
你现在这个状态我不可能离开你一整周的
No way I can stay away for a week with you like this.
-这是我的女朋友 露西 -他情况怎么样
- This is my girlfriend, Lucy. - How is he?
我们正在讨论呢
We're trying to figure that out.
我跟你说 就是化疗的不良反应 知道吗
I'm telling you, it's a reaction to the chemo, all right?
这种情况也不是第一次了
This isn't my first rodeo.
化疗 你的上一个疗程不是三周前就结束了吗
Chemo? I thought your last cycle ended three weeks ago.
-三周前 -差不多吧
- Three weeks? - Something like that.
那它不太可能还会对你有影响啊
That seems unlikely that would still be affecting you.
你介意我看一下你的化疗泵吗
Do you mind if I take a look at your chemo port?
我要求不要化疗泵的
I opted not to get one.
护士们说我的血管很好扎
Nurses say my veins are easy to access.
所以下一步怎么办呢
So what's the plan?
好 既然你不想做扫描
Well, since you don't want any scans,
请至少让我们做一些化验
please just let us run some labs.
-不行 -杰瑞德 拜托了
- No. - Jared, please.
这是很严肃的问题
This is serious.
好吧
Okay.
-但是最多验个血 -好的 我很快就回来
- But just a blood test. - Okay, I'll be back shortly.
我们能给布雷先生做个血常规和血液生化
Hey, can we get a CBC, CMP,
并给他拿点镁和磷酸盐吗
magnesium and phosphates for Mr. Bray?
-不做检查吗 -他不让我做
- No scans? - He won't let me.
很奇怪 是吧
Yeah, weird, right?
-是的 -说到这里
- Yeah. - Speaking of,
你听说威尔的车怎么了吗
did you hear about what happened to Will's car?
听说了 车被撬了对吗
Yeah, it got broken into, right?
是的 但什么也没偷
Yeah, but nothing was stolen.
连装着电脑的包都没拿
Not even a bag with his computer in it.
真奇怪 听上去威尔很幸运
That's strange. Sounds like Will got lucky.
厄尔也是这么说的
That's exactly what Earl said.
崔医生 我刚刚去检查了卡明斯基先生
Dr. Choi, I just checked in on Mr. Kaminsky.
护士还没给他抽血 也没有送他去做检查
Nurses still haven't drawn blood or sent him up for scans.
-她们在等什么 -不知道
- What are they waiting for? - Don't know.
他们不告诉我 你想让我去做吗
Can't get a straight answer. Want me to do it?
不用了 我来处理吧
No, I'll handle this.
为什么没人管我五号♥治疗室的病人
Why is nobody filling the orders for my patient in 5?
-刚才很忙 -我现在就需要
- Got busy. - I need that work up now.
你能去做一下吗
Will you do it, please?
抱歉 得给二号♥治疗室的患者送硝酸甘油
Sorry, gotta get stat nitro to Treatment 2.
艾普尔
April.
桃瑞丝 我需要你给五号♥治疗室的病人抽血
Doris, I need you to draw blood in 5.
对不起 我在休息 我要打卡下班了
I'm sorry, I'm on a break, I gotta clock out.
先去给卡明斯基先生抽血
Draw Mr. Kaminsky's blood first
否则就别回来打卡上班了
or don't bother clocking back in.
-麦基 -怎么了
- Mags. - Yep?
你得管好你的护士
You gotta reign in your nurses.
对于我五号♥治疗室的病人 她们在踢皮球
They're dropping the ball on my patient in 5.
崔医生 我们忙不过来 我们会去找他的
Dr. Choi, we're down a nurse. We'll get to him.
-怎么了 -她弄疼我了
- What's wrong? - She's hurting me.
他的血管很浅 而且他一直乱动
His veins are impossible and he keeps moving.
-不要动 -别再扎我了
- Stay still. - Ow! Stop stabbing me.
-桃瑞丝 -弄好了
- Doris. - There we go.
结束了
All done.
突然间不会处理起伏的血管了吗
Suddenly don't know your way around a rolling vein?
刚才很难扎 我得把这个送到化验室
It was a hard stick. I gotta run this to the lab.
小莫 给我说说 汉克今天怎么了
Mo, talk to me. What happened with Hank today?
没什么 他不舒服
Nothing. He wasn't feeling good.
-莫妮克 -你得问艾普尔
- Monique. - You have to ask April.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
我们现在讨论的是病患护理
We're talking about patient care, here.
这很严肃 好吗
This is serious, all right?
莫妮克
Monique.
你的病人是个恋童癖
Your patient's a child molester.
什么
What?
他是汉克的钢琴老师
He was Hank's piano teacher.
在他小时候 他把汉克强♥奸♥了
He raped him when he was a little boy.
拉尼克医生在问
Dr. Lanik is wondering
他二号♥治疗室病人的胸管什么时候能插好
when his chest tube in T2 is getting set up.
你想让我先处理还是后处理
You want me to do that
刚送进来的多名伤者
before or after this MVC that just came in?
不如一起处理
How about both at the same time?
好吧
Yeah.
有个名叫西妮·霍金斯的人
Someone named Sydney Hawkins
在候诊室等你
is asking for you out in the waiting room.
她说是你的一位朋友
Said she's a friend of yours?
我想不起来有这么个人
Doesn't ring a bell.
我可以跟她说你很忙
I can tell her you're too busy.
不用了 我去看看吧
No, I'll come out.
你好 西妮 我是麦基·洛克伍德
Okay. Hello, Sydney? I'm Maggie Lockwood.
我能帮你做什么
How can I help you?
你不记得我了 对吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我是内奥米的堂姐
I'm Naomi's cousin.
就是在41号♥ 在兰利的
From down around 41st and Langley?
她比你晚一年进入温德尔·飞利浦公♥司♥
She was a year behind you at Wendell Phillips?
这过去很长时间了
Well, that was a bit ago, yeah?
但我记得内奥米
But I do remember Naomi.
她说如果我在医学方面有问题的话
Well, she said if I ever need anything at Med
我应该来找你
I should ask for you.
好吧 所以我能帮你做什么
Okay, so what can I do for you?
你要知道
Well, just so you know,
我不是那种经常生病的人
I'm not the kind of person that gets sick a lot.
但我身体很疼 忍♥受不了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表