你可能觉得你需要它们
It may feel like you need them,
但药片从来就不是答案
but more pills aren't the answer.
我很痛苦 难道你一点也不在乎吗
I'm in pain. Don't you even care?
我们当然在乎
Yes, we care.
我们也想要帮你
And we want to help.
我们会给你安排一个除瘾治疗师
Let us set you up with an addiction therapist
他会给你设计一个缓解痛苦的方案
who can devise a pain management strategy
而其中并不包括鸦♥片♥类药物
that doesn't involve opioids.
这里有一些推荐
Here's some referrals that
我认为你应该看看
I think you should take a look at.
不 我不需要什么治疗师或者新方案
No! I don't need a therapist or a new plan.
我只需要我原来的那些药物
I need my refill.
这有什么大不了的 天哪
What is the big deal? My God.
我是一个上了保险的律师
I'm a lawyer with great insurance,
又不是什么大街上的瘾君子
not some junkie off the street.
或者什么更糟的
Or worse, some hombre that
连英语都不会说的人
probably can't even speak the language.
隔壁那个男的 不知道是墨西哥的还是哪的
That guy in the next room-- Mexican or whatever--
他攻击了一个人
he attacked a man.
他直接在急诊室外就跟另一个人打起来了
He fought him right in the emergency room.
但也没人故意为难他 不给他药啊
But nobody gave him a hard time or prevented his care.
没有 不管是医生还是管理人员
No. The doctor, the administrator--
都对他尽心尽力的
they're bending over backwards for him.
他凭什么排在我前面
There is no way he comes before me.
所以要么把我的药给我
So give me my prescription or, so help me,
不然我就把你和这整个急诊室全告上法庭
I will sue you and this entire emergency room.
不可能
No.
那就滚出去 把你的上司叫来
Then get out, and send me your boss.
拉尼克医生 我的病人有话想跟你说
Dr. Lanik, my patient would like a word.
姓名 曼尼·卡尔德隆
医生 曼宁医生
准备好了吗
You ready?
正常从左乳内动脉入手应该就可以成功
Routine LIMA procedure should do it.
乳动脉的大小刚好
Mammary artery's a perfect size match.
但是 万一失败了的话
But, if for any reason it feels off,
我们就用隐静脉
we'll use the saphenous vein instead.
怎么 你不同意吗
What, you disagree?
没有 方法最重要
No, approach is spot on,
我就是很好奇怎么你变成主刀医生了
just wondering why you're in the lead surgeon position.
因为这是我的病人
Because this is my patient.
他在楼下的时候确实是你的病人
He was when he was downstairs,
但他现在已经在楼上了
but now he's upstairs.
从他进急诊室开始 我就一直在里基身边
I've been with Ricky since he entered the E.D.
这一路我要陪他走完
I'm gonna see him through to the end.
我并不介意这个
And I have no problem with that,
只要你当好我的副手
as long as it's as my number two.
请你把手术刀给我 贝丝
Scalpel please, Beth.
住手
Stop.
贝丝 手术刀
Beth, scalpel.
敢给他 你就被开除了
Hand him that instrument, and you're off my team.
这里是我的手术室 罗德斯医生
This is my O.R., Dr. Rhodes...
你可以帮忙或者离开
You can assist or you can leave.
你想选哪个
What will it be?
我早就说过了 在心胸科那层的心胸科患者
I already told you, the CT cases on the CT floor
是属于心胸科主治医师的
belong to the CT Attending.
这件事本来不会是个问题的
This shouldn't have even been an issue.
不 如果我有个搭桥机器
No, because I wouldn't even be up here
我才不会出现在这里
if I had a bypass machine downstairs.
但你确实没有 手术刀
Well, you don't. Scalpel.
也是时候了
It's about time.
这几个小时我一直在联♥系♥你
I've been trying to reach you for hours.
博伊特说联调局的条子想来查我
Voight says the Feds want to come after me.
-我知道 -这是什么情况
- Yeah, I know. - Well, what the hell?
这种事情你都能瞒着我
You couldn't let me know I was about to get sucker punched?
局里面没告诉我 他们知道我们是兄弟
The Feds kept it from me. They know you're my brother.
我会干涉这件事
That I'd run interference.
-那你这么做了吗 -我假装没听到
- And did you? - Deaf ears.
警♥察♥局 联调局 他们这几年
PD, the Feds, they've been looking for a way
一直千方百计地想混进雷·伯克的圈子里
into Ray Burke's circle for years.
现在终于有机会了 他们可不会放手
Now they got one, they're not letting go.
我要给雷打电♥话♥ 我要把场地还给他
I'm calling Ray, I'm giving the venue back.
不值得为了省几个钱来冒这个风险
This is not worth it to save a few bucks.
威尔 你不能这么做
Will, you can't do that.
法官正在加快申请逮捕令
Judges are expediting warrants
外加你在线人计划中的清白 木已成舟了
and your clearance in the CI program. This is happening.
你到底是站在哪边的
Whose side are you on?
我不是故意要让你变成线人的
Look, I'm not happy about making you a CI.
但雷·伯克是个坏人
But Ray Burke is a bad guy.
我有把他那些罪名告诉过你吗
Have I told you about all the felonies?
威尔 他们想抓他是因为谋杀
Will, they want him for murder.
他会逍遥法外
He's gotta go away.
所以如果要我来负责任务小组
So if I was running the task force, yeah,
我也会希望能用上你
I'd wanna use you too.
雷是那么危险的一个罪犯
Ray's that dangerous a criminal
而你抓他的最好计划就是我
and your best plan to nab him is me.
他一般不会轻易让除了家人以外的人进门
He hardly ever lets anyone but family past the front door.
你很完美 你是个社区里清清白白的孩子
You're perfect. You're a squeaky clean kid
现在你还是名主治医师
from the neighborhood who's now an attending
在一家一流的医院里工作
at a big-time hospital.
而且天哪 他还邀请你加入
For Christ's sakes, he invited you in.
这真的疯了
This is insane.
有时候你就是身不由己
Sometimes you've gotta do things you don't want to do.
-这就是生活 -不
- That's life. - No.
去他的任务小组 去他的博伊特
Screw the task force, screw Voight,
还有去你的
and screw you.
-她在抽搐 -五毫克阿提凡
- She's seizing. - 5 of Ativan.
血氧量骤跌 降到70了
SATs have plummeted. 70.
脸唇发紫 她发绀了
Face and lips are turning blue, she's cyanotic.
反正也保不住她的气管了
Can't protect her airway either.
我在插管
I'm intubating.
需要司可林和依托咪酯吗
Sux and etomidate?
不需要 她晕过去了
Don't need meds. She's out.
插好了 接气瓶
I'm in. Bag her.
取消新的化验 转移到妇科切除卵巢
Cancel the new labs, transfer to gyne for the oophorectomy.
两侧卵巢都要切除
Both ovaries have to come out.
但是 霍斯特德的医生
But, Dr. Halstead--
我们没得选了
I don't have a choice anymore.
如果我再不采取措施 她就会死
If I don't act now, she'll be dead.
准备好将她转移
Prep her to move.
需要输液五次才能刺♥激♥你的干细胞
It'll take five infusions to boost your stem cells
达到捐赠的水平
to donation level.
所以你明天再过来一趟
So come back tomorrow and I'll meet you
我在门诊等你进行第二次输液
at the outpatient clinic for number two.
我知道帮助琳达是对的 但是
I know helping Linda is the right thing to do, but...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
曼尼
Manny...
我们国家现在的规定 我很抱歉
What's going on right now in this country--I'm sorry.
我希望不会一直都这样
I hope it's not always like this.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
停下
Stop!
站在那儿别动
Stop right there.
移♥民♥与海关执法局
Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你们在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
不不不 你们得停下来
No, no, no, you need to stop.
这个人要捐干细胞
This man is donating stem cells.
女士 请退后
Ma'am, please step back.
我要你们停下来 他是在拯救一个生命
I need you to stop. He is saving a life.
-把你的手拿开 -女士
- Get your hands off of me! - Ma'am.
尽职调查 你的立场是这样的吗
Due diligence? That's your position?
一位病患投诉了卡尔德隆先生
A patient made a complaint against Mr. Calderon
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表