Mom, I said no!
格里格斯太太 我能和你谈谈吗
Ms. Griggs, can I talk to you outside for a moment?
我只想让你知道
Just so you know,
如果妮拉不愿意 我无法做这个检查
I can't administer a rape kit against Neela's will.
她十五岁 我是她母亲
She's 15. I am her mother.
我来决定什么对她好
I decide what's best for her.
这个检查侵入性很强
The exam is very intrusive,
如果妮拉不愿意配合
and if Neela isn't willing to cooperate,
我们就需要绑住她
we would need to restrain her.
你就不能麻醉她吗
Can't you just put her to sleep?
抱歉 不是那么简单
I'm sorry, it's not that simple.
我不在乎
I don't care.
无论是谁对我宝贝女儿下的手
Whoever did this to my little girl
我都要他加倍奉还
will pay for what he did.
贝克医生 刚刚确诊
Oh, Dr. Bekker, it's just been confirmed
叶茨先生确实有亨廷顿舞蹈症
Mr. Yates has Huntington's Disease.
可怜的人
The poor man.
鉴于他现在的症状
So given his underlying condition
以及没有直系亲属
and his lack of immediate family,
我们决定不手术干预
we've decided not to surgically intervene
尽量让他待得舒服
and try to make him as comfortable as possible.
-当然 -好
- Course. - All right.
趁着你在这
While I have you here.
我不确定你有没有听说
Not sure if you've heard,
但康纳一直在抱怨...
but Connor's making a lot of noise about--
搭桥机器 我听说了
The bypass machine, I heard.
他希望能直接和主要捐赠人联♥系♥
He is looking to make his case to the lead donor directly.
医院规定
It's hospital policy
如果捐赠人希望身份保密
not to divulge the identity of any donor
医院无权公布其身份
who wishes to be anonymous.
这绝对可靠吗
Is that an ironclad thing?
你在担心
You're worried how
他发现你找他父亲要钱的话 他会生气
he'll react to you going to his father for the money.
是啊 我希望他别发现
Yeah, I'd prefer he not find out.
贝克医生
Dr. Bekker?
我听说你是我父亲的主治医生 基思·叶茨
I heard you were treating my father, Keith Yates.
不好意思 你们是什么关系
I'm sorry--how did you say you were related?
我是他的儿子麦克斯 这是我未婚妻艾洛迭
I'm his son, Max. This is my fiancé, Elodie.
我们刚刚从机场过来
We literally just arrived from the airport.
-你是他儿子 -是的
- You're his son? - Yes.
他的邻居说听说出了车祸
His neighbor said she heard something about a car crash.
我一直在打电♥话♥给各个医院 他们说他在这
I been calling hospitals. They say he was here.
很遗憾 麦克斯 你父亲遭遇了车祸
I'm sorry, Max, your father was in an accident.
他现在已经稳定了
He's stable now,
但你最近有和他联♥系♥吗
but have you been in contact with your father?
我们发邮件 也打电♥话♥
We email, we talk on the phone.
我有两年没见他了
I haven't seen him in a couple of years.
我一直在法国学习烹饪
I've been away at culinary school in France.
我得见他 我现在就得见他
I need to see him. I need to see him now.
抱歉 麦克斯 你父亲很明确地表示
I'm sorry, Max, your father's made it clear
他不希望有任何访客
he doesn't want any visitors.
我是他儿子啊
Well, I'm his son.
简直是疯狂 我昨天还和他说话了
This is insane. I just spoke with my father yesterday.
他知道我们今天要飞回来
He knew we were flying home today.
-抱歉 我得走了 -医生 求你了
- I'm sorry, I have to go. - Doctor, please.
你得告诉我究竟发生了什么事
You need to help me figure out what's going on here.
我会尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
他的血氧量在下降
His sats are dropping.
现在只有87
Down to 87 now.
胸管肯定被血块堵塞了
Chest tube must have clotted off.
你的儿子来医院了
Your son is here in the hospital.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
不行
No.
这就是你撞车的原因 对不对
That's why you crashed your car, isn't it?
你想在你儿子发现之前死掉
You wanted to die before your son could find out.
血氧量85
Sats at 85.
-84 -我没法清除血块
- 84. - I can't strip it.
-给我利多卡因 -你在干什么
- Lidocaine, please. - What are you doing?
我要另插一根胸管
I'm placing a second tube.
病人签了拒绝心肺复苏和拒绝插管
Patient has a DNR and a DNI.
这不意味着不能治疗
That does not mean do not treat.
贝克医生 你就让他去吧
Dr. Bekker, for God's sake let him go.
手术刀
Scalpel.
你知道可能是什么原因导致的吗
Any idea what might have led to this?
你知道伯尼最近生活中
Are you aware of additional stress factors
有什么压力吗
in Bernie's life recently?
还真有
Actually, yes.
新房♥子
The new house.
你们买♥♥了房♥子吗
You just bought a house.
目前还在由第三方保管 但没错
Well, we're still in escrow, but yeah.
说起这事 我得去那边见下承包商
Speaking of, I got to go meet the contractor over there.
好像又是水管漏水的紧急情况
Some kind of plumbing emergency.
屋漏偏逢连夜雨
When it rains, it pours.
除非你觉得现在不能离开
Unless you think this is a bad time.
没关系 我们现在只是观察他
No, we're just monitoring him.
好 詹米 你想和我一起走
Okay. Jamie, do you want to come with me
还是留下陪你♥爸♥爸
or do you want stay with your father?
-和你走 -好吧 我们走
- Go with you. - Okay, come on.
有情况就打我电♥话♥
Call me if anything comes up.
-好的 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
伊森 你得退出这个病例
Ethan, you need to sign off this case.
伊森
Ethan!
在你开口之前
Before you say anything--
-你居然有家室 -不 听我解释
- You have a wife and kid? - No, hear me out.
你不觉得我妹妹需要知道这些吗
You don't think that's something my sister needed to know?!
我发誓 听我解释 好吗
I swear--hear me out, okay?
我发誓 伊森 艾什莉和我快玩完了
I swear, Ethan-- look, Ashley and I, we're on our last legs, okay?
你们刚买♥♥了新房♥
You just bought a new house together.
我知道 那是个坏主意
Yeah, I know. That was a bad idea.
我爱你妹妹 伊森
I love your sister, Ethan,
我会做个好父亲
and I'm gonna be a good father to that baby.
我只是需要想办法告诉我妻子
I just need to figure out how to tell my wife.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
你觉得他会告诉艾米莉吗
Do you think he'll tell Emily?
管他呢 我自己告诉她
What do I care? I'll tell her.
你不能 伊森 健康保险流通与责任法案
You can't, Ethan. HIPAA.
你为什么保护这家伙
Why are you protecting this guy?
我不是保护他
I am not protecting him.
我是保护你
I'm protecting you.
血氧饱和度回升了 至少他恢复呼吸了
Well, sats are back up. At least he's breathing again.
你是怎么想的
What the hell are you thinking?
你知道基思拒绝探访是不想见谁吗
You wondered who it was Keith didn't want to come and visit?
他的儿子 麦克斯
It was his son, Max.
没错 他现在就在手术等候区
Yeah. He's in the surgical waiting area right now.
他在这
He's here?
没错 那个年轻人有一半的几率
Yeah. That young man has a 50/50 chance
遗传了绝症 他需要进行检查
of inheriting a fatal disease and he needs to be tested.
为此我们得说服基思告诉他
We need to convince Keith to tell him so that can happen.
但如果我们说服不了他呢
Yeah, but what if we can't convince him?
我们没法一直让他活下去
We can't keep him alive indefinitely.
那我们就得自己告诉麦克斯
Well, then we need to tell Max ourselves.
不然就是道德上的失职
We're morally negligent if we didn't.
泄露病人的保密医疗信息
Divulging a patient's confidential medical information
是联邦犯罪行为
is a federal offense.
再过不久我就要面对麦克斯
Not long from now I'm gonna be sitting across from Max
听他问我他的父亲是怎么死的
as he asks me why his father died,
而我除了耸耸肩什么也做不了
and all I'm gonna be able to do is shrug.
你被叫来只是为了填表单吗
You were called in just to fill out claim forms?
对 我不明白之前为什么不能填
Yeah, I don't know why I couldn't have done this earlier.
莉亚说得像是紧急情况
Leah made it sound like it was an emergency.
别生莉亚的气
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表