我还以为你起不来了
I thought you'd never get up.
这得怪你
Mmm, it's your fault.
昨晚你把我累得够呛
You kept me up too late.
你能怪我吗
Mmm, can you blame me?
你没告诉我今天晚上的活动这么重要
You didn't tell me this thing tonight was such a big deal.
是吗
Is it?
《市政♥府♥表彰加夫尼芝加哥医院》
"City Honors Gaffney Chicago Medical Center Tonight."
说的全是你的混合手术室
It's all about your hybrid OR.
他们肯定是太久没有新闻了
Mm, they must be desperate for news.
政♥府♥官员也会到场
The city officials are gonna be there.
还有董事会
And the board.
我们别去了
Let's not go.
我们就...
Let's...
留在家里
stay home,
-然后... -不
- and... - No.
我特别赞同你的想法 但我们必须去
I am so with you there, but we have to go.
至少得露个脸
At least make an appearance.
你就不能不带我去吗
Couldn't you go without me?
不 绝对不行
Uh, no, absolutely not.
没有你就没有混合手术室
There wouldn't be a hybrid OR if it wasn't for you.
可是我不想去
I just don't feel like it.
我希望你去
I want you there.
你是我的女孩
You're my girl.
那就尊重一下我的意愿嘛
Then honor my wishes.
我不想去
I'm not going.
我在吉布森牛排店见到了伊森和维琪
I saw Ethan and Vicki at Gibson's.
-所以呢 -伊森的前女友
- So? - Ethan's old girlfriend.
也许是新女友
Or maybe new girlfriend.
她确实长得很漂亮
I mean, she's beautiful.
不仅是医生 还是海军军官
A doctor and a naval officer.
这怎么比得过
How do you compete with that?
我又没有跟她比
I'm not competing with that.
伊森可以跟任何人约会
Ethan can see whoever he wants.
好 那你有新男友了吗
Okay. So you're dating?
这不是重点
That's beside the point.
所以你还是单身
So you're not.
太难认识人了
It's so hard to meet people.
快趴下
Get down!
我的枪
Agh! My gun!
这里发生了枪击案
There's been a shooting.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第十集
天哪 艾普尔 布莱特
Oh, my God! April? Brett?
丹尼斯·米切尔 28岁
Dennis Mitchell, 28,
未系安全带机动车撞击事故
unrestrained motor vehicle collision.
-你去急救室 -艾普尔
- You're going to Baghdad. - April?
艾普尔
April?
-这是替天行道 -我没事
- It's justice! - I'm fine.
你们这样的贱♥人♥就想折磨我
Bitches like you just want me to suffer.
你们才是坏人
You're the enemy!
这是替天行道
It's justice!
患者有暴♥力♥倾向意识不清 昏迷指数15
Patient is violent and delusional. GCS 15.
-血压正常 -我要杀光她们
- BP is normal. - I'm gonna kill them all!
崔医生 我需要你来急救室
Dr. Choi, I need you in Baghdad now.
艾普尔怎么办
What about April?
我会照顾她
I'll take care of her.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
-快点 -你们俩还好吗
- Now! - Are you two all right?
-没事 -你们一早上惊魂未定 回家休息吧
- Yeah. - Well, you've been through enough this morning. Go home.
真的吗
Yeah?
-谢谢你 -好 莫妮克
- Thank you. - Okay, Monique?
急诊室现在缺人手
Well, the ED's short now.
我们能搞定
We'll manage.
多亏艾普尔 我才能平安无事
I didn't get a scratch thanks to April.
我不想这样离开
I don't feel right leaving.
好 这是你的自♥由♥
Okay, it's up to you.
-我来照看她 -好的
- I'll take care of her. - Okay.
左臂畸形 可能出现肱骨骨折
Left arm's deformed, probably a humerus fracture.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
注射50毫克芬太尼止痛
50 of fentanyl for the pain.
她们活该
They had it coming.
这是替天行道
It's justice!
查尔斯医生 帮帮忙
Dr. Charles, help me out.
5单位氟哌啶醇
5 of haloperidol.
她们 她们活该
They'll...they'll learn.
应该好好检讨
They'll all learn!
呼吸音暂时正常
Breath sounds present bilaterally,
多处撕裂
multiple lacerations.
看起来像下巴填充物异位了
Looks like a displaced chin implant.
我们把他衣服脱掉
Let's get his clothes off.
照X光
Gonna need X-rays.
胸肌植入物异位
Displaced pectoral implant.
离手
Clear.
他做了很多整形手术
He's had a lot of plastic surgery.
胸腔未出血 肱骨骨折
Chest is clear, humerus fractures,
做血常规 血液生化 尿检和头部CT
get a CBC, BMP, UA tox, and order a CT head.
收到
Got it.
加一组肝功能 心肌酶检测和心电图
Also a liver panel, cardiac enzymes, and EKG.
肝功能检测
A liver panel?
基本的得查全了
Gotta cover all of our bases.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
让这个女婊出去
Get that feminoid out of here.
你是敌人
You're the enemy!
好吧 我原本想来拘捕他的
Okay. I was gonna take him to lock-up.
抱歉 金 他还没准备好
Sorry, Kim. He's not ready yet.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
趁他还在这
While he's still here,
我们能做个心理评估吗
can we grab a psych eval?
可以 请便吧
Yeah, knock yourself out.
但我会派一位警员看着这家伙
But I'm keeping a police detail on this guy.
他能接受审讯时告诉我
Let me know when I can talk to him.
很遗憾 艾普尔
I'm so sorry, April.
被枪击实在太可怕了
It's terrifying to be shot at.
我不敢相信你被击中了
I can't believe you were hit.
我没事
I'm fine.
你能签字同意我回去工作吗
Will you sign me off to go back to work?
真的吗
Really?
我都不需要缝针 我...
I don't even need stiches. I...
我去工作会感觉好些
I'd feel better.
好的
Okay.
别勉强
Just take it easy.
-好吗 -谢谢
- All right? - Thanks.
我们什么时候才能枪♥支♥管制啊
When are we gonna do something about all these guns?
你还好吗 库里小姐
You all right, Miss Curry?
没事吧
Everything okay?
我的博士论文项目
My PhD project.
重新编辑人类多能细胞
Reprogramming human pluripotent cells
使其变成造血干细胞
into hematopoietic stem cells.
之前的数据显示将细胞诱导成
Previous data had showed successful induction of cells
单核细胞很成功 但是
into monocytes, but...
我重新测了单核细胞的血细胞计数
I re-ran the single-cell cytometry
没有检测到任何CD34阳性细胞 所以
and didn't detect any CD34-positive cells, so.
我肯定做错了什么 我不知道
I did something wrong, I don't know.
数据不能证实我的猜想 我...
It doesn't corroborate. I--I...
我昨晚整晚没睡
I didn't sleep at all last night.
没睡还是没法睡着
Didn't or couldn't?
有什么区别吗
What difference does that make?
查尔斯医生 现在我们等着
Dr. Charles, while we're waiting
丹尼斯·米切尔的CT检查 你可以先和他谈
to get Dennis Mitchell to CT, you can talk to him.
不如你休息一下
Why don't you take a break from that
帮我一起评估这位病人吧
and come help me evaluate this patient?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表