是血
It's blood.
她的尺骨断了
Her ulna's broken.
所以才会导致出血
That's what caused the bleeding.
是骨折血肿引发了
Compartment syndrome was caused
筋膜室综合征 不是体液
by a fracture hematoma, not fluid.
这不是你的错 崔医生
It wasn't your fault, Dr. Choi.
他们是在房♥门外找到她的 不是火场里
They found her just outside the room where the fire started,
所以她的胳膊怎么会受伤
so how would she have broken her arm?
她的肋骨和骨盆还有大面♥积♥擦伤
There's also extensive bruising around her ribs and pelvis.
这个女人不止是被烧伤
This woman wasn't just burned.
她被打过
She was beaten.
你们害得我进退两难
You guys put me in a terrible position.
但是
But...
我们成功隔离了内出血
we were able to isolate the bleed,
而且只需要把她的肺取出一部分
and we only had to take out a portion of her lung.
只是个胸腔镜手术 微创
It was a thoracoscopic procedure, minimally invasive.
也就是说
That's all to say that...
她应该很快就能回去工作
she should be back to work in no time.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes...
你真是救世主
you're the man.
你们也很棒
Yeah, you guys are okay too.
谢谢
Thanks.
去叫凯利进来吧
Why don't you bring Kelly back in?
-谢谢 医生 -不客气
- Thanks, Doc. - You got it, bud.
你真的太幸运了 知道吗
You were extremely lucky, you know that?
太幸运了
Extremely.
凯利 她醒了 想见你
Kelly. She's awake. Wants to see you.
行了
Stop.
你醒了我太开心了
I'm so glad you're back.
当然
Of course.
你没事吧
You okay?
我本可以做个更称职的儿子
I could have been a better son.
更称职的哥哥
Could have been a better brother.
威尔
Oh, Will...
你♥爸♥爸知道你爱他
your dad knew you loved him.
杰也知道
And so does Jay.
不
Oh, no.
让我来
I got it.
-给 -谢谢你
- Here you go. - Thank you.
先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Sir, can I help you?
我叔叔在起火的楼里
My uncle was in the building with the fire?
我想他可能被送到这里了
I thought they might have brought him here.
好的先生
Okay, sir,
那你需要回到候诊室
so I'm gonna need you to go back into the waiting room
把你叔叔的名字告诉护士
and give the nurse your uncle's name.
她会告诉你 你叔叔有没有被送到这里
She'll let you know if your uncle was admitted.
-好的 -谢谢你
- All right. - Thank you.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我就说你能回家的 对吧
Told you you were going home, huh?
崔医生让他出院了吗
Dr. Choi discharged him?
没有 是我
No, I did.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
他被照顾得很好
He's in pretty good hands.
目前是这样
For now.
对不起 杰
I'm sorry, Jay.
为所有的事
For everything.
没有在你和爸爸身边
For not being there for you and Dad.
没有给你时间哀悼
And for not giving you space to grieve.
你想给他上多久的呼吸机都行
We'll keep him on the vent as long as you want.
我在骗谁呢
Who am I kidding, man?
我知道他不会回来了
I know he's not coming back.
让他走吧
Let him go.
让他去吧
Just let him go.
这些也拿走
Take these too.
-麦基 -在
- Maggie? - Yeah.
无名氏呢
What happened to our Jane Doe?
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
她关掉了监测仪
She turned off the monitors.
她有很严重的内伤
She has serious internal injuries.
如果不能尽快找到她 她很快就会死
If we don't find her soon, she's gonna die.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表