威尔
Will!
欧文
Owen!
你长这么大了
You're getting so big.
也许可以开始试着玩橄榄球了
Might be time for you to start playing football.
不 妈妈希望我保护好脑子
No, Mom wants me to protect my brain.
你妈妈非常明智 她在哪里
Smart lady, your mom. Where is she?
娜塔莉在咖啡厅里
Um, Natalie's in the café.
她在帮我们买♥♥咖啡
She's just getting us some coffee really quick,
所以我在照看欧文
so I'm--I'm watching Owen.
我是菲利普·戴维斯
I'm Phillip Davis.
我是威尔·霍斯特德 我们还没正式见过
Yeah, Will Halstead. We haven't officially met.
我和娜塔莉是同事
Natalie and I, we work together.
她跟我讲过你的事
She--she's told me about you.
但愿是好事
Good things, I hope.
当然
Of course.
-你女儿情况如何 -她在尽全力
- How's your daughter? - She's doing her best.
我们是来做手术咨♥询♥的
We're here for a surgery counsel,
我提议了罗德斯医生
and I suggested Dr. Rhodes.
他确实非常专业 你们会得到很好的照顾
Yeah, he's one of the best. You're in good hands.
菲利普会教我骑马
Phillip is gonna teach me how to ride a horse.
真的吗
He is?
对 我在得克萨斯州有一个牧场
Yeah, I--I own a ranch in, uh, in Texas.
对不对 小朋友
Ain't that right, partner?
威尔 你们互相认识了吗
Hey, Will. Did you guys meet?
-对 刚才聊过了 -谢谢
- Yeah, just now. - Thank you.
走吧 欧文 我们送你去托儿所
All right, come on, Owen, let's get you to daycare, buddy.
走啦
Come on.
回见 小家伙
See you later, little man.
不 我想跟你玩
No, I want to play with you.
下次吧 孩子
Some other time, bud.
击个掌
There you go.
好
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
威尔 认识你很开心
Will, it was great meeting you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
-医院见 -好
- I'll see you at work. - See you.
准备好走了吗
Are you ready to go?
好了 孩子
All right, bud.
这是盖娅 她不愿意接受我们的治疗
This is Gaia. She won't let us treat her.
看不到任何伤口 但是在开车来的路上
No visible injuries, but she's been screaming
她一直疼得尖叫 而且还不说原因
in pain the whole ride over and wouldn't tell us why.
盖娅 我是崔医生
Gaia, I'm Dr. Choi.
对 而且她还很有攻击性
Oh, yeah. She's combative too.
-她是被逮捕了吗 -还不确定
- Is she under arrest? - We'll see.
邻居说有异味 我们就去查了一间廉价旅馆
We raided a flophouse after neighbors complained of a smell.
-是毒窝吗 -看起来是
- Drug den? - Looks like it.
好的 听我口令移♥动♥她
All right, let's transfer her on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-知道她嗑了什么吗 -不知道 但是有剧毒
- Any idea what she's on? - Not a clue, but it's lethal.
目前发现了十具尸体 只有两位幸存者
We've got ten dead bodies, only two survivors.
盖娅和另外一个女人 梅朵
Gaia and another woman, Meadow.
-她在后面的救护车里 -我去接她
- She's in the ambo behind us. - I'll go get her.
盖娅 我能看出来你很痛苦
Gaia, I can see you're in pain,
但你如果不帮助我 我就没办法帮你
but I can't help you if you don't help me.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
什么样的毒品会造成这种后果
What kind of drug does that?
盖娅 你用了什么
Gaia, what did you take?
我是伯吉斯
This is Burgess.
梅朵 你一直看着我 好吗
Meadow, keep looking at me, all right?
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
好烫
It burns!
我着火了
Ooh, I'm on fire!
好了 听我口令转移她
All right, let's transfer her on my count.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
做一下尿液和血液毒检
All right, let's get a urine and blood toxin,
血常规 血液生化 胸透和心电图
a CBC, CMP, a chest X-ray, and an EKG.
不 我不需要你们帮我
No! I don't want your help!
接住她
Get her.
梅朵
Meadow?
她的双腿没有支撑重心
She's not putting any weight on her legs.
别管我
Leave me alone.
梅朵 你要是再这样
Meadow, you do that again,
我就得把你用束带绑起来了
I'm gonna need to put you in restraints.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
-梅朵 -我说了别碰我
- Meadow. - No! I said don't touch me!
芝加哥医院
第四季 第二十集
盖娅 如果你跟我说实话
Gaia, this would go so much easier for you
事情会简单很多
if--if you just talked to me.
告诉我你用了什么药
Just tell me what drug you took,
其他问题我们可以先不提
and we can forget about all my other questions for now.
你能不能让我们取一点尿液样品
Would you let us take a little urine sample
然后自己查出来呢
so we can figure it out for ourselves?
好 不输液 不连监测器
Okay. No IV, no monitor,
不抽血 不尿检
no blood, no urine.
你现在很明显非常不舒服
Look, you're clearly very uncomfortable.
至少让我给你用点止痛的东西吧
At least let me give you something for the pain.
盖娅出现了重度感官过敏症状
Gaia has pronounced hyperesthesia.
轻轻碰她 都会造成巨大的痛苦
Excruciating pain from the lightest touch.
哪怕是对她的皮肤吹一口气
Even a slight breeze against her skin.
梅朵也是
So does Meadow.
但她还出现了下肢末端麻♥痹♥的♥症状
But she also has lower extremity paresis.
我们还是不知道是什么毒品吗
And still no idea what drug we're dealing with?
不管是什么 针对的绝对是神经系统
Whatever it is, it's going after the nervous system,
镇医院肯定还需要几天时间
and it'll be days before the county sends us
才能送来其他受害者的尸检报告
the autopsies on the other victims.
有进展吗
You get anywhere?
她们什么都不说
They won't say anything.
就连医患保密的保障
And no guarantee of doctor-patient confidentiality
都不能让她们放心吗
would put them at ease?
她们都拒绝了吗♥啡♥
They turned down morphine.
我觉得应该不会在乎健康保险流通与责任法案
I'm guessing they could care less about HIPAA.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
她们有认知能力 有反应
They're cognizant, responsive.
她们有权拒绝接受治疗
They have the right to refuse care.
希望这两位少女能够改变主意
Hopefully these young women will change their minds
接受治疗
and accept treatment.
不是吧 难道我们只能干等吗
Seriously? Wait and see is the best we can do?
我们能做的很有限
Our hands are tied.
有情况随时通知我
Well, keep me posted.
我知道我告诉了你很多信息
Now, I know that I have given you a ton of information,
如果你回家 觉得很难理解
so if you get home, you feel overwhelmed,
发现自己有什么疑问
and you realize you have some questions,
随时打给我就可以
just give me a call.
好 我很紧张
Okay. I'm nervous.
苏菲不会有事的
Sophie's gonna do just fine.
我说了 给我 给我那个
Damn, I am saying-- get on that--get me some--
怎么了
Uh, what's going on?
-我无法呼吸了 -好吧
- I-I-I can't breathe. - Okay.
你为什么上来这一层
What are you doing all the way up here?
怎么没去急诊室
Why didn't you go to the ED?
你的肺部似乎有杂音
Your lungs sound junky.
你的双腿如何
How are your legs?
肿了
Uh, swollen.
-好 -对
- All right. - Yeah.
我们送你去心脏重症监护室
We're gonna admit you to the CICU.
做一下血气分♥析♥ 胸透 心电图和超声心动图
Let's get stat labs, chest X-ray, EKG, and echo.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. Here we go. - Yeah,
我现在觉得很像术前的感觉
I-I-I feel like I did before my surgery.
贝克医生不是治好了我的心脏病吗
I thought Dr. Bekker fixed my ASD.
我也这么以为
Yeah, so did I.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表