-早上好 -我不知道
- Morning. - I don't know--
爸爸来了
Hi, Dad.
抱歉 妈妈 我得走了
Sorry, Mom. I've got to go.
我犯什么错了
What'd I do?
没有 你非常完美
Nothing. You are perfect.
-拜拜 -再见 宝贝 晚上见
- Bye, honey. - Bye. See you this evening.
-你感觉如何 -非常好
- How are you feeling? - Fantastic.
他们给我输了类固醇
They're giving me the steroids in the infusion.
所以我感觉自己能去跑马拉松
So I feel like I could run a marathon.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
记得我们之前去麦基诺岛旅游吗
Remember that trip we took to Mackinac Island
当时罗宾才三岁
when Robin was three?
没有车 只有马
No cars, nothing but horses.
我记得这件彩虹娃娃T恤
I remember that "Rainbow Brite" t-shirt.
当时总吃盐水太妃糖和冰淇淋
Nothing but saltwater taffy and ice cream.
那次旅行真难忘 非常不错的旅行
What a trip. That was a great trip.
不是的 丹尼 你当时抑郁得很严重
No, it wasn't, Danny. You were horribly depressed.
你留在酒店房♥间里 躺在床上
You stayed in the hotel room, laid in the bed,
一直盯着天花板
and stared at the ceiling.
我一直跟罗宾说你不愿意下来
I kept telling Robin that you wouldn't come down,
是因为爸爸觉得不舒服
because Daddy didn't feel good.
好吧 我确实记得
I mean, I remember
有些日子过得比较阴暗
maybe a couple of dark days.
但是整体来说 难道不是很开心...
But, um, on the whole, uh, didn't--didn't we have--
丹尼 你在干什么
Danny, what are you doing?
我只是觉得你看到这些照片会开心
I just thought you'd like seeing these pictures.
仅此而已
That's all, you know.
我知道你想重写历史
I know you were trying to rewrite history
塑造出一段完美婚姻的假象
to paint a pretty picture of a happy marriage
但当时并不全是这样
and it wasn't always like that.
那只是幻想 丹尼
It's pure fantasy, Danny.
我知道芝加哥医院不是纯盈利机构
I know Med is not a for-profit organization...
但是这个报告
But this report?
如果董事会看到这样的数字
If my board saw numbers like this,
他们会发起一轮不信任投票的
they'd be calling for a vote of no confidence.
罗德斯先生 你可以看到
Mr. Rhodes, you can see that one reason
经济问题的原因之一是急救室的混合手术室
for our fiscal issues is the E.D.'s Hybrid Room
而你只投资了一部分资金
which you only partially funded.
我认为董事会其余成员也会认为
I think the rest of the Board would agree with me
我的贡献可不是区区"慷慨"二字能形容的
that my contributions have been more than generous.
说实话 我看到的是你的许多试验项目
No, in fact, what I'm seeing is a lot of your pet projects
进展并不好
not working out so well.
比如贵宾病房♥区的翻新
Let's look at the refurbishment of the VIP wing.
里面有很多空床
A lot of empty beds there.
唐尼医生去世之后
After Dr. Downey's death,
我们不再是深受心胸科病人青睐的定点医院
we became less of a--a--a destination hospital for our CT patients.
我们还在进行重新宣传和推广
We're still in the process of re-branding.
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
既然你当初那么支持混合手术室
since you were such a vocal advocate of the Hybrid O.R.,
莎伦
Sharon,
公平来讲 你应该适当削减其他部门的开支
it seems only fair that you should find cuts in other departments
来弥补我们的损失
to make up for some of our losses.
好的 我会认真考虑的
Well, I will certainly take a look.
不过我不希望我们惹上官司或者名誉受损
But I'd hate to put us in legal jeopardy or lose our reputation
毕竟我们被誉为中西部优质医疗中心
as the premier medical center of the Midwest.
说得好 莎伦 说得非常好
Well said, Sharon. Very, very well said.
我们确实不希望这样
We certainly would not want that.
妈 说真的 我没事
Mom, seriously, I'm fine.
你今天早上可不是这么说的
That's not what you said this morning.
你差点都下不来床了
You could hardly get out of bed.
珍妮·辛普森 17岁 腹部疼痛
Jenny Simpson, 17. Abdominal pain.
你好 我是曼宁医生 这位是崔医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Manning. This is Dr. Choi.
你们是父母吗
Mom and dad?
我叫伊菲 这是我丈夫 乔
E--Evie. That's my husband, Joel.
真没有必要
This is so unnecessary.
应该就是我昨晚吃的沙拉不对劲
It--it was probably that sketchy salad I had last night.
我当时不是说闻起来怪怪的吗
Remember I said it smelled weird?
自从我们三天前离开韦恩堡 珍妮就一直喊疼
Jenny's been in pain since we left Fort Wayne three days ago.
印第安纳州人吗 冬天出来度假吗
Hoosiers, huh? Winter getaway?
大学旅游 珍妮考上了西北大学
College tour. Jenny got into Northwestern.
成绩很好
Perfect SATs.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
珍妮 你是否感到有点恶心
Jenny, are you feeling any nausea?
稍微有点 但我现在好多了
I mean, a little but I'm better now.
我不知道你们为何要如此小题大做
I don't know why you guys are freaking--
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我们以为可能是阑尾炎
We thought maybe appendicitis.
没有反跳痛
No rebound tenderness.
血压100/62 心率103
BP 100/62. Heart rate 103.
我说了 不过是食物中毒
I told you it--it's just food poisoning.
好 我还是想做一个简单的超声检查
All right, well, I'd still like to do a quick ultrasound
观察一下阑尾的情况 好吗
just to see if I can get a visual on the appendix, okay?
超声检查
An ultrasound?
-很快就好 -不 我不想做
- It'll just take a second. - No, I--I don't want that.
-亲爱的 -我想离开
- Honey. - I want to go.
珍妮 阑尾炎很严重
Jenny, appendicitis is serious,
但是如果早期发现 治疗起来很简单
but it's easily treatable if we catch it early.
但是我得先观察一下 好吗
But I have to take a look to do that, okay?
珍妮
Jenny.
那好吧
Okay. I guess.
很好
Great.
好消息是 看起来不像阑尾炎
Well, good news is, it doesn't look like appendicitis.
所以是什么
So what is it?
现在还说不好
Well, it's hard to tell just yet.
但是如果可以的话
But I would like to run some tests
我想做几项检查 排除一些可能选项
just to rule a few things out if that's all right.
-当然 -没问题
- Of course. - Yeah, absolutely.
莫妮克 做血常规 血液生化
Monique, CBC, BMP,
血凝率和绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
coags and a quant HCG.
拿到检查结果后 我们会再过来的
We'll be back to check in once we get the test results in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你注意到我提出超声检查时
Did you see how scared she got
她害怕的样子了吗
when I mentioned the ultrasound?
是啊 她当时防备心很重
Yeah, she was pretty defensive.
-你跟我想法一样吗 -怀孕了
- You thinking what I'm thinking? - Pregnancy?
我以为有子♥宫♥内膜问题 但没看到胚胎
Thinking an endometrium, but I didn't see an embryo.
她可能是自然流产或者人工流产了
Well, she could've had a miscarriage or an abortion.
但无论是什么
But whatever it is,
她绝对不想让她的父母知道
she is definitely trying to keep her parents in the dark.
是啊 但是我觉得这不可能的
Yeah, but I don't think that's going to be possible.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第十八集
提醒一下 麦基
Heads up, Maggie.
之后可能会有新一轮的预算削减
There's probably going to be more spending cuts coming down.
-又来 -格温没达到目标 董事会给压力了
- More? - Gwen hasn't met her goals and she's feeling the heat.
我们已经人手不足了
We're already short-staffed.
我们已经在用便宜的中♥央♥静脉导管
We're using those cheapo central line kits.
格温还想要什么
What more does Gwen want?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
她带了一个大客户去贵宾楼
She's got a big fish coming into the VIP wing.
-老天 我好喜欢 -谢了
- Oh, man, I love it. - Thanks.
打理起来更容易
It's a lot easier to manage.
新发型
New hairdo?
看起来很不错
It looks good.
我们还约吗 今晚喝酒
So we still on? Drinks for tonight?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去不了 突然有事
I can't. Something came up.
有事
Something?
嗯
Yeah.
那明天
Tomorrow then?
也不行
That's not going to work either.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表