For the wedding reception. We need a head count.
当然了 就这周 没错
Of course, this week for sure, yeah.
好了 做完了
Okay, well, we're done.
汤姆 再按一下那个按钮好吗
Tom, would you push it again?
整个测试只要十秒钟吗
All that for ten seconds?
是的
That's it.
你会告诉我那张图说明了什么吗
You gonna tell me what it says?
我会跟心脏病专家讨论一下
I gotta confer with the cardiologist,
然后尽快再过来一趟
and I'll get back to you soon as I can.
他告诉我他已经戒酒了
He assured me he was committed to his sobriety,
结果做完超声检查之后又开始喝了
then he falls off the wagon after seeing an ultrasound.
知道身上的担子又多了点就怎么了
What happens when there's an actual mouth to feed?
他是个人生刚刚天翻地覆的酒鬼
He's an addict whose life just got turned upside down.
没错 他不够坚定
Yes, he faltered,
但现在他需要理解和支持
but right now what he needs is understanding and support.
到明天 随便你怎么处置他
Tomorrow, you can kick his ass.
给你 这是他的扫描结果
Here, his scans.
去看看我们的病人吧
Let's go check on our patient.
-感觉如何 -好多了
- How are you feeling? - Been better.
我什么时候能出去
Any idea when I can get out of here?
现在还不行 我们给你做的腹部CT
Not right away. The abdominal CT we took
发现了一个成熟的胰腺假性囊肿
revealed a mature pancreatic pseudocyst.
你的胰腺原来出过问题吗
Have you had problems with your pancreas before?
十二年前 我得过胰腺炎
12 years ago. I had a bout with pancreatitis.
这也是我戒酒的原因之一
One of the multitude of reasons why I decided to get sober.
今晚你还要留在这里观察
I'm keeping you under observation tonight
来确保你不会发疝气
to make sure it doesn't rupture.
我觉得很丢脸
I feel so humiliated.
这可不是
Look, this is not the impression
我想留给未来大舅子的第一印象
I wanted to make to my future brother-in-law.
我是个失败者
I'm such a loser.
你就直说吧 我就是个失败者
Just say it. Just tell me I'm a loser.
你压力太大了
You've had a lot put on your plate.
-我们都会犯错 -谢谢你
- We all make mistakes. - Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
我不想让你们难做
I hate to put you guys in this position,
但你们能不能别告诉艾米莉这件事
but can you not tell Emily any of this?
你不打算告诉她吗
You're not gonna tell her?
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
天哪 伯尼 你怎么能放弃
Oh, my God, Bernie, how could you slip?
你都坚持了这么久了
After all this time.
-你是他的医生吗 -是的
- Are you his doctor? - Yes.
我猜他已经告诉你关于胰腺的事情了吧
He told you about the pancreatitis, I assume?
他的医生说过他绝对绝对不能再喝酒了
His doctors told him he could never, ever drink again.
伯尼
Oh, Bernie.
抱歉 请问你是
I'm sorry, who are you exactly?
我是艾什莉·金 伯尼的妻子
I'm Ashley Kim, Bernie's wife,
这是我们的女儿 詹米
and this our daughter, Jamie.
你好啊 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你好 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
别再问问题了
Stop with the questions.
你就不能让我在平静中死去吗
Can't you just let me die in peace?
你就回答我一个问题
Just answer me this.
你说你不想见任何来访者
You say that you don't want any visitors,
但根据记录
but according to your chart
你在这世界上还挺孤单的
you're pretty much alone in the world,
所以我很好奇 你不想见的那个人究竟是谁
so I'm just curious who is it that you are hoping not to see?
站住 别说了
Freeze, stop it.
站住
Freeze?
什么
What?
你刚刚说了站住
You said freeze.
是拜托吗 你是不是想说拜托让我停下来
Please? Did you mean to say please stop it?
不是
No.
基斯 你是不是
Keith, you've been...
你最近是不是
you been having a hard time
老是读错或者重复单词
mispronouncing words, repeating words?
没有
No.
你看起来有些不安
You know, you seem a little agitated.
为什么我们不...
Why don't we...
为什么我们不暂且解开这些呢
why don't we get rid of these for now.
-不 我很好 -不不
- No--no, I'm okay. - No. No.
我只是想让你休息一下
I just wanna give you a little break.
站住 停下
Freeze, stop it!
你可能会抽搐
It'll get a little spasmy.
基斯 这不是肌肉抽搐
Keith, that's not a muscle spasm.
这是 这是舞蹈症
That's--it's chorea.
你有亨廷顿舞蹈症 是吗
you have Huntington's Disease, don't you?
他们说情况只会越来越糟
They say it only gets worse from here.
这个理由就足够让我自杀了
Got enough reason to wanna kill myself.
莫妮克
Monique.
她怎么样了
How is she?
好消息是 没有脑震荡的迹象
Good news is, there are no signs of concussion.
但我还是想跟你谈谈
However, I would like to discuss with you
关于我看见的那些伤痕
the kinds of injuries I am seeing.
那些淤青不是由摔伤导致的
The bruises,they're not consistent with having fallen down.
一般摔跤会更容易引起擦伤
Normally we'd find more abrasions
并且伤口会主要集中在关节附近
and they'd be located more on her joints,
比如膝盖或者手肘附近
like her knee or her elbow.
妮拉的伤痕看起来更像是因为被压♥迫♥造成的
Neela's look like she was being held down.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我还没能做一个完全的骨盆检查
I haven't been able to do a complete pelvic exam,
-但如果我不得不猜测的话 -我就知道
- but if I had to guess-- - I knew it.
我不想去想像 但这是真的 对吗
I didn't want to think it, but it's true, isn't it?
我确实怀疑是某种性侵犯
I do suspect some type of sexual assault,
但如我所说 没有全面检查的话
but like I said, without a complete exam--
我的宝贝
My baby...
我可怜的宝贝
Oh, my poor baby.
你一结束就应该通知我
You were supposed to check in as soon as you were done.
抱歉 没有发生任何你说可能发生的事
Sorry. Nothing went the way you said it would.
但你做到了
And still you made it happen.
技术人员说我们有清晰的音频追踪了
The techs tell me we're getting clean audio already.
你做得很好
Hey, you did good.
我感觉并不好
Well, I don't feel good.
我没有尽到医生的职责
I'm not being a good doctor to my patient,
而且我恰好挺喜欢那个人
and, you know, I happen to like the guy.
需要我提醒你雷·伯克是什么样的人吗
You need reminding what kind of guy Ray Burke really is?
而且我还瞒着我的未婚妻
You know, I'm also keeping secrets from my fiancé,
她肯定会问我今天去哪了
and she's gonna ask where I was today.
我该怎么告诉她
What am I supposed to tell her?
据我所知
From what I understand
她知道你一直在治疗伯克 对吧
she knows you've been treating Burke, correct?
那就告诉她真♥相♥
So tell her the truth.
你去他家上门诊疗
You're making a house call.
这不是真的
That's not the truth.
你不能全告诉她
You can't read her all the way in.
相信我 不告诉她对大家都好
Trust me, it's better for everyone her not knowing.
对你好吧
Better for you.
我要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
没关系 妮拉 我不会生气
It's okay, Neela, I'm not going to be angry with you,
但你得告诉我真♥相♥
but I need you to tell me the truth.
为什么你觉得我在说谎 因为她说的吗
Why do you think I'm lying? Because she said I was?
妮拉
Neela,
求你了
please.
你能不能做些检查
Isn't there an exam you do
来确认侵犯是否发生了
to determine if an assault happened?
可以 性侵医学检测
A rape kit, yes.
先给妮拉做盆腔检查
We'd start Neela first with a pelvic exam--
不 谁也别想碰我
No, I don't want anyone to touch me.
妮拉 你必须做这个检查
Neela, you have to do this exam.
妈 我说了不行
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表