我比他更兴奋
Well, not as excited as me.
我们要重新把婚礼提上日程了
We have to get the wedding back on the calendar.
对
Yes we do.
-那是什么 -小心 让我把它放起来
- What is that? - Oh, careful. Let me put this away.
这是把枪吗
It's a gun?
别担心 欧文拿不到的
Don't worry. Owen can't get into it.
你随身带着枪吗
You're carrying a gun?
发生了这么多事
After everything that happened,
我觉得我们还是需要有些保护措施的
I thought we should have some protection.
你是说真的吗
I can't believe this.
-我有用枪许可 -我不管
- I have a permit. - I don't care.
你不能把这东西带回家
You can't bring that thing in our house.
娜塔莉 这是为了保护我们自己
Natalie, this is for our protection.
威尔 你以前是很讨厌枪的
Will, you used to hate guns.
那是在被人用枪指着头之前
That was before I had one pointed at my head.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是你不能带着一把枪待在这里
But you cannot stay here with that gun.
我不允许这间房♥里有枪存在
I won't have it in this house.
今晚是一个值得庆祝的夜晚
We have a great reason to celebrate tonight
很高兴能邀请到董事会所有的成员
and I am delighted to see all the members of our board,
和我们这么多的支持者们到场
along with so many of our generous supporters.
加夫尼医疗中心在急诊服务上始终走在前列
Gaffney Medical Center is on the cutting edge of urgent care,
这都要归功于在场的各位
due in large part to the men and women who are here tonight.
我谨代表他们 向大家表示感谢
On behalf of them, I thank you.
恭喜你们二位
Congratulations to both of you.
也恭喜你
And to you.
你们俩看起来不要太美了
Don't you two look beautiful.
不好意思 但是
I'm sorry, but, uh,
我想请这两位借一步说话
I have to steal these two for a minute.
他们想偷偷问一些关于那个枪手的问题
They're gonna try to sneak in some questions about the shooter.
但我们今晚的主题不是那个
But we are not here about that.
今晚的主题是你
We are here about you.
还有你的手术室
And your OR room.
贝克医生
Dr. Bekker.
这香水我很喜欢
I love that perfume.
让我想起了过去很多美好的事情
Brings back such nice memories.
我们为什么不找时间再见一面
Why don't we do it again?
我写给你的支票数额可不小
That was a very large check I wrote you.
我觉得我它可不只值一晚
I think I deserve more than one night.
我不那么觉得
I disagree.
我儿子知道我们的事吗
Does my son know about us?
-谢谢 -很荣幸认识你
- Thank you. - Very nice to meet you.
我们该走了
I think we should go.
-什么 为什么 -你父亲
- What, why? - Your father.
他怎么了
What about him?
那天晚上我去见他
The night that I went to go see him
想为混合手术室筹些资金
to ask for money for the hybrid room?
然后呢
Yeah?
他现在
He's...
他现在说着些最可恶的话
he's now saying the most hateful thing.
他到处跟人说我跟他睡过了
He's--he's telling people I slept with him.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes!
她怎么跟你说的
What did she tell you?
我很感兴趣
I can't wait to hear.
我就不应该拉你过来
I should never have made you come.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表