好的 卡洛琳
All right, Caroline,
我们马上给你输液
we'll have your infusion ready in just a minute.
如果你觉得恶心 请告诉我们
If you feel nauseous just let us know
我们会给你拿些枢复宁
and we'll get you some Zofran.
好的
Okay.
我们可以先给她用点吗
Think maybe we could just give her some preemptively?
她前三次输液都感到恶心
She--she got nauseous the first three infusions.
我没事
I'm fine.
丹尼 我的药我可以自己要 谢谢你
Danny, I can ask for my own meds, thank you.
当然可以 我只是 只是想...
Of course you can, I'm just--I'm just trying to--
等一下
wait, wait a second.
先别开始输液
Don't start the infusion yet.
希瑟 对不起 赫瑟
Heather? Ather, sorry.
我只是好奇
Um, I'm just curious,
恶心是这药的副作用吗
is nausea a side-effect of the drug?
不 这是输液过程的普遍副作用
No, it--it's an effect of the infusion process in general.
相较于使用安慰剂的病人
Well, what kind of side effects are you seeing
你在使用这种药物的病人身上
from patients who are getting the--the drug
都见过哪些副作用
as opposed to those who are getting the placebo?
这是个盲法试验
This is a blinded trial.
你知道我不能透露那种信息
You know I can't disclose that kind of information.
当然 你当然不行
Of course, of course you can't.
我不会告诉她的
I mean, not that I'd ever tell her.
我只是想满足她的期望 仅此而已
I just wanna be able to manage her expectations, that's all.
丹 我不会告诉你
Dan, I'm not gonna tell you
她是在用药物还是安慰剂
whether she's on drug or placebo.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
想照顾好我的妻子 前妻
Trying to take care of my wife--my ex-wife.
我知道你担心茜茜
I know that you're worried about Cece,
但这正是你们婚内陷入麻烦的原因
but this is exactly what got you into trouble when you were married.
好吧 我去给她倒杯水
Okay, look, I'm just gonna go get her a glass of water.
2号♥治疗室有病人
Hey, we got a patient in 2.
囊性纤维化 体温39度
Cystic fibrosis, temp 103.
上个月来了三次医院
Third time he's been in the last month.
病情听起来不是很好
That doesn't sound good.
给你
Uh, here.
我一直想把它还给你
Been meaning to give you that back.
你好 本 我是霍斯特德医生
Hi, Ben, I'm Dr. Halstead.
-她是曼宁医生 -你好
- This is Dr. Manning. - Hi.
你感冒多久了
How long have you had the fever?
从昨晚开始的
Started last night.
你知道什么抗生素对你有效吗
Do you know what antibiotics usually work for you?
不太知道
Not many.
之前几次他们直接用了亚胺培南
The last few times they went straight to Imipenem.
好的
Okay.
给他打500单位的亚胺培南
500 of Imipenem,
做血常规 血液生化 三种细菌培养
CBC, BMP, cultures times three,
拍竖直和水平胸透
chest x-ray, PA, and a lateral.
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, one second.
好的
That's okay.
我刚到
I just parked.
我在走路 我爱你
I'm walking. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
是我的女朋友
It's my girlfriend.
丽莎
Lisa.
如果她愿意 可以进来
She can come in if she wants.
她不能过来
Actually, she can't.
她也有囊性纤维化
Um, she has cystic fibrosis too.
囊性纤维化不传染
Ah. Well, CF isn't contagious.
但是囊性纤维化患者携带许多不同的菌株
But CF patients carry many different strains
这些细菌都是耐药的
of drug-resistant bacteria.
令人担心的是 通过空气传播
The fear is that by sharing the same air,
他们会交叉感染
they'll cross-infect each other.
所以你们从没共处一室过吗
So you've never been in the same room?
我们在一个线上互助小组认识的
We met in an online support group.
经常打视频电♥话♥
Lots of video chatting.
但只要我们都有了新的肺 一切都会改变
Um, but that's all gonna change once we each get new lungs.
你得跟他们说你是最高优先级的
You have to tell them you're status 1A.
器官共享联合网络的标记状态
1A是指半径500英里范围内最危重病人
我是最高优先级的
I'm status 1A.
所以我去哪她都让我带着她
This is why she makes me bring her everywhere.
很高兴听到你是最高优先级的
Glad to hear you're 1A.
一个月内有三次严重感染
Three severe infections in a month,
你迟早会需要新肺的
you're gonna need those lungs sooner than later.
好 我们会跟移植协调员联♥系♥
All right, well, I'll call over to the transplant coordinator,
与此同时
and in the meantime
希望抗生素能把你体温降下来 好吗
hopefully the antibiotics will help get your fever down, okay?
可怜的孩子
Poor kids.
彼此相爱 却不能相聚
So in love and they can't even be together.
艾普尔 你把莱恩先生带到6号♥治疗室
April, are you taking Mr. Lane in 6?
-现在就去 -好的
- Going now. - Awesome.
-唐 -怎么了
- Don? - Yeah?
今天救护车送来了几个人
I have some stretchers in the ambo bay.
-你能去处理一下吗 -好 我去处理
- Can you take care of that? - Yeah, I'll get them.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
艾娃
Hey, Ava.
罗宾
Robin.
我听说你今天早上去找我妈了
So, I heard you rounded on my mom this morning.
-她的新瓣膜怎么样 -她的状态很好
- How's her new valve doing? - She is looking great.
-我想应该不会有问题 -那就好
- I don't foresee any problems. - Good.
你看了我说的智能展会上的
Oh, and did you see the vertical farming exhibit
垂直农业展品了吗
at the Smart I told you about?
我跟你说 未来属于雾培
I'm telling you, the future is aeroponics.
我们这里一年三分之一时间都在下雨
We get 120 days of rain a year.
我觉得我们不缺水
I don't see us running out of water.
重点不是水
It's not about the water.
重点是养活每年新增的一亿三千万婴儿
It's about feeding 130 million new babies a year.
-好吧 -你看了吗
- Okay. - Have you seen it?
没有 但是我准备看看
Uh, no, but-- but I'll make a point to.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然 对有些人来说太难理解了[在头上]
Obviously, it is over some people's heads.
这是垂直农业行业的玩笑
That's a vertical farming joke.
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
不不不
Nope, nope, nope.
总之 我知道我妈妈明天要做超声心动图
Anyway, I know my mom's scheduled for an echo tomorrow,
所以等你们拿到结果
so once you get the results--
天啊 救命
Oh, my God, help me!
救命啊 把我弄出去
Please, help me! Get me out!
芝加哥医院
第四季 第十七集
救命
Help!
别动 艾普尔 帮我一把
Don't move! April, give me a hand!
-罗宾 去联♥系♥古德温 -先生 先生
- Robin, go call Goodwin! - Sir, sir?
能听到吗 先生
Can you hear me, sir?
锁上了
It's locked!
我有办法
I got an idea!
-唐 -唐
- Don! - Don?
坚持住 唐
Hang on, Don!
-用这个 -让开
- Use this! - Clear!
我去联♥系♥芝加哥消防局
I'll go call CFD!
熄火 照看他
Kill the engine. Stay with him!
好的
Got it.
情况怎么样
What do we got?
-没事 我们来了 -哪里最疼 唐
- It's okay, we got you. - What hurts the most, Don?
-我的腿 -他出血很严重
- My leg! - He's bleeding really bad.
-对 -失血太多了
- Yeah. - It's too much blood.
-我要死了吗 -别那么说
- Am I gonna die? - Don't talk like that.
我们会把你救出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
他的大腿被割伤了
Something cut his thigh.
看来肯定是伤到动脉了
It looks like it must have been the artery.
我够不到
I can't reach it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表