我知道你很忙
I guess you're busy,
但听到这条留言后请打电♥话♥给我
but call me when you get this.
我真的很想谈谈
I'd really like to talk.
今晚一起吃饭如何
How 'bout dinner tonight?
-谢谢 -给你
- Thanks. - Here you go.
苏菲应该不会再闹腾了
Sophie should be down for the count,
但如果你有需要 请随时打电♥话♥给我
but if you need anything, feel free to call.
为什么你不留下吃晚饭呢
Why don't you stay for dinner?
不 不行
Oh, no, I-I-I shouldn't.
但还是谢谢你
Um, but thank you.
不是什么大餐 我保证
Nothing fancy, I promise.
我准备订中餐
I was gonna order Chinese food.
而且你一直很擅长提醒我吃饭
And you've been so good at reminding me to eat,
我想至少我可以还你个人情
I figured the least I could do is return the favor.
好吧 我确实喜欢蛋花汤
Well, I do love a good egg drop soup.
太棒了
Fantastic.
这条街上就有个地方蛋花汤做得不错
The place down the street makes an excellent egg drop soup.
真的
Really?
我希望吧
I'm hoping.
他们要截掉全部五个手指头
They're gonna amputate all five fingers.
兄弟 这就是自欺欺人的代价
Man, the cost of living in denial.
她还是无法接受
She just couldn't accept that
她生命中的那一章已经结束了
that chapter of her life was over.
没错
Yeah.
如果没有意外
If nothing else,
希望这件事能让她醒悟
hopefully this wakes her up.
左心房♥缝合完毕
Finishing the left atrial suture line.
准备取下十字钳
Let's get ready to take off the cross-clamp.
开始输温血并停止输停搏液
Start warm blood and stop cardioplegia.
收到
Got it.
她出现室颤了
She's fibrillating.
电极板
Paddles.
充电至20
Let's charge to 20.
-正在充电 -充电完成
- Charging. - Charged.
离手
Clear.
还在室颤
Still fibrillating.
充电至30
Charge to 30.
-充电完成 -离手
- Charged. - Clear.
-没反应 -该死
- No change. - Damn it.
充电至50
Charge to 50.
如果她还不能恢复持续的心率
If we can't get her into a sustainable rhythm,
她就交待在这手术台上了
she won't make it off the table--
-你觉得我不知道吗 -离手
- You think I don't know that? - Clear.
-充电至最高值 -离手
- Maximum charge. - Clear.
康纳 我们不能这么一直给她心脏除颤
Connor, we can't just keep defibrillating.
我们得让她心脏再停博一下
We need to re-arrest her.
她的心脏问题太大了 她会死在手术台上的
Her heart's too sick. She'll never come off the pump.
但我们别无选择了
But we don't have a choice.
我要取下十字钳了
I'm gonna remove the cross-clamp.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
那么做的话她心脏还是会纤维性颤动的
Do that and she'll still be fibrillating,
但是不做冠动脉灌注的话 她会死的
but without coronary perfusion. You'll kill her.
我做研究员的时候 有一个病人就是这样
When I was in my fellowship, we had a patient like this.
他心率没办法变过来
He wouldn't convert.
这是唯一的解决办法
This is the only thing that worked.
那你继续吧
It's your show.
-取下十字钳 -3点42分 十字钳取下
- Cross-camp off. - Clamp off: 3:42.
她恢复窦性心律了
Wow, she's back in sinus rhythm.
干得漂亮 罗德斯医生
Amazing call, Dr. Rhodes.
今晚玩得开心点
Hey, have fun tonight.
我会的
Will do.
一束兰花加一瓶威士忌
Um, an orchid and a bottle of whiskey.
-什么 -给维琪父母的见面礼
- What? - For Vicki's parents.
男生总是只记得给妈妈带花 而忘记了爸爸
Guys always bring flowers for mom and forget about dad.
多谢提醒
Good tip, thanks.
卡洛琳情况挺好的
Caroline is doing well.
谢天谢地
Oh, my God.
我们遇到了点难题
We hit a bit of a rough patch...
但我们帮她挺过去了 她现在状态绝对很好
But we pulled her through. She's absolutely fine.
-你妈妈是名战士 罗宾 -谢谢你
- Your mother's a fighter, Robin. - Thank you.
-太感谢你了 -没事
- Thank you so much. - Yeah.
我要去等我妈妈醒来了
I'm gonna go meet my mom in recovery.
-爸爸你呢 -我马上就来 宝贝
- Dad? - Right behind you, honey.
谢谢
Thank you.
十字钳那个真的运气太好了
That was a lucky move with the cross-clamp.
你永远别再把我逼到那样的处境
Don't you ever put me in that position again.
你在这啊 我刚想给你发短♥信♥
Oh, there you are. I was just about to text you.
不好意思 我迟了点
Sorry, I was running a little late.
没关系
Oh, no worries.
温馨提示
Uh, so, heads up for tonight,
我爸爸超爱给别人看他的旅行照片
my dad loves sharing his travel photography.
所以先为他的超长幻灯片道个歉
So, apologies in advance for the extended slideshow.
-然后我妈妈大概也会 -维琪
- Oh, and my mom is probably also gonna-- - Vicki, uh...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我感觉不太妥
This isn't right.
你想要说什么
What are you trying to say?
我对你有些不公平
I'm not being fair to you.
把我介绍给你的父母
Introducing me to your parents,
我知道你很看重这件事
I know it's something you don't take lightly.
所以我今晚不应该去
So I shouldn't go tonight.
因为艾普尔 对吗
It's about April, isn't it?
-这不是很好 -不是吧
- It's not good. - No, no.
实际上很糟糕
Uh-huh. It was really bad.
八年级的时候 我每天都挎着一个腰包
I had a fanny pack every day of eighth grade.
而且还不是那种浅色的
And it wasn't a subtle fanny pack,
它像是 像是霓虹绿色
it was like---it was like, neon green.
-我就全说了吧 -什么
- Well, full disclosure... - Hmm?
腰包是用来装吸入器的
The fanny pack was there to house the inhaler.
-不是吧 -它是一个很有用的腰包
- No. - It was an aggressive fanny pack.
好吧 你知道吗
All right, well, you know what?
我不会说什么的
I am not one to judge,
因为我也戴了彩虹色牙套
because rainbow braces, right here.
-真的假的 -真的
- Woof. Really? - Yeah.
你怎么活下来的
How did you make it out alive?
我也不知道
I have no clue.
这太好玩了
This is so good.
我好久没这么大笑过了
I have not laughed in a long time.
我也是
Me neither.
对不起 我不该这么做的
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我听说手术很成功
I heard the surgery was a success.
茜茜怎么样了
How's CeCe doing?
已经点了杯鸡尾酒了
Already requested a cocktail.
这才象话嘛
That's my girl.
下一步是什么
So, what's next?
他们还要给她做些检查
Well, they still need to do the examination,
但我认为她应该可以进入临床试验
but I expect she'll get accepted into the clinical trial.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你们两个接下来准备怎么发展
What's next for the two of you?
莎伦 别这样
Sharon, come on.
可能我一直以来
Look, maybe I've always been
总围着茜茜身边转
a bit of a puppy dog around CeCe,
但她很久之前就已经放下了 相信我
but she moved on a long time ago, trust me.
要我可不敢这么笃定
Mm-hmm. I wouldn't be too sure.
这里视野"不错"啊
Nice view.
很有隐私嘛
Well, lots of privacy.
再加上全新的地板 刚刷的墙
Plus brand new floors, fresh paint on the walls.
你会有室内的洗衣机和烘干机
You have an in-unit washer and dryer,
还有刚翻新的厨房♥
and the kitchen was just recently remodeled.
然后这里是允许养宠物的吧
And the building allows pets?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表