那我努力想救雷吉时
Then you wouldn't have interfered
你就不会阻碍我
when I was trying to save Reggie's life.
你去找拉尼克是为了报复我吗
Did you go to Lanik to get back at me?
报复你
Get back at you?
你讨厌维琪 这点很明显
You made it very clear you resent Vicki.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你认为我会为了报复你而危及病人
You think I would jeopardize a patient to get even with you?
你们俩换个地方再吵
You two need to take this outside right now.
你们扰乱我的急诊室了
You're disturbing my ED.
抱歉 麦基
Sorry, Maggie.
我们吵完了
We're done.
阿兰娜
Alana.
核磁共振的结果出来了
We have the results of your MRI,
我们想讨论一下...
and we were just wondering if we could discuss--
请直接告诉我
Please, just-- just tell me.
你的核磁共振结果显示海马体萎缩
Your MRI shows atrophy to the hippocampus.
你脑中的这个区域与记忆相关
It's the area of your brain associated with memory.
与我们今天观察到的一些行为相结合
Combined with some of the behaviors that we observed today--
忘记已经在咖啡里加过糖
forgetting that you had already put sugar in your coffee,
难以计算简单的数学
problems with simple math--
这些发现符合
the findings are consistent with the--
符合早发性阿兹海默症的初期症状
with the initial stages of early-onset Alzheimer's.
天啊
Jesus.
等一下
Wait.
你是说我会变得和我妈一样
You mean I'm gonna end up like my mom?
有一些药物
There are certain medications
可以帮助减缓病情进展
that help slow the disease's progression.
更别提数百个新临床试验
Not to mention hundreds of new clinical trials,
其中有些效果不错
some of the results of which are promising,
尤其是早期开始治疗
especially when started early.
等等 所以是我做的
What--wait, so it was me?
是我
I was...
是我给她用药过量
I was overdosing her?
这是意外
Accidentally.
你忘记了
You were forgetting
你已经给她吃过药
that you had already given her the medication.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我做了什么啊
What--what have I done?
我真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我居然怀疑你
I-I can't believe I suspected you.
你还能原谅我吗
Can you--can you ever forgive me?
亲爱的
Honey.
没事的
It's okay.
我们给你们一些时间
We'll give you both some time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有好消息
Hey. I have great news.
我们给莱斯莉找到捐赠者了
We found a donor for Leslie.
有人回应了医院的公开请求
Someone answered the hospital's public plea.
是吗 这么快
Really? That fast?
几小时前刚发布的
It just went out a few hours ago.
我也觉得难以置信
I could hardly believe it myself.
是活体供者还是死者家属
Um, is it a living donor, or did the family
要求捐赠给莱斯莉
of the deceased request it go to Leslie?
不知道
Uh... I don't know.
全是匿名的 所以
It's all anonymous, so...
好吧
Right.
她的病情明明已经如此严重
Her disease was staring her in the face.
但她却浑然不知
But she was never gonna see it.
这才是重点 对吗
Well, that's the kicker, right?
初期阿兹海默症的主要症状就是病觉缺失
I mean, a primary symptom of early Alzheimer's is anosognosia.
病觉缺失
Anosognosia?
就是你意识不到自己患上了疾病
It's when you don't realize you have the disease.
你觉得什么都没问题
You can't recognize anything's wrong.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you about something?
当然可以
Of course.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
"这个病例不归你了"这句话
What part of "You are off the case"
你是哪个字听不懂
was unclear to you?
我认为我有道德义务
I felt I had an ethical obligation
来告诉塞林所有选择
to present Celine with all the options.
而你却心安理得的把艾迪生家
While you had no qualms about leaving the Addisons
完全排除在外
out of the decision entirely.
你知道吗 你的这种行为
You know, this is the kind of behavior
差点使你在实习期时被开除
that almost got you kicked out of residency.
你现在是一名主治医师了
You're an attending physician now.
你应该更有意识
You know better.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
你还准备观摩吗
Are you still planning to observe?
我们准备开始了
We're about to start.
这件事还没完
We're not done.
之后我再来收拾你
I'll deal with you after.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
我正在做下个月的护士排班
I'm doing the nursing schedule for next month.
我就想告诉你我把你
Wanted to let you know that I'm putting you
和艾普尔护士排在了不同的班次
and Nurse April on alternate shifts.
是艾普尔要求的吗
Did April request that?
不是
No.
但在你们俩和解之前
But until you two get your act together,
我不会再冒险了
I'm not gonna risk another spectacle.
我不答应 麦基
That won't work for me, Mags.
很遗憾 崔医生 决定权不在你
Unfortunately, Dr. Choi, it's not your decision to make.
我明白
I understand.
除非艾普尔反对
Unless April objects,
我想让她跟着我
I want her on my shifts.
失陪
Excuse me.
艾普尔
April.
-我要走了 -拜托别走
- I'm leaving. - Please don't.
你知道吗 我跟你说
You know what, for the record,
我不会让我们俩之间的过去
I would never let our personal history
影响到我对病人的判断
affect my decision-making when it comes to patients.
我知道 我不该怪你的
I know. I shouldn't have accused you.
我也没有出于恶意向拉尼克举报你
I didn't report you to Lanik out of spite.
-是你让我别无选择 -抱歉
- You left me no choice. - I'm sorry.
也许我对维琪态度能好一点
And maybe I could be nicer to Vicki.
但那很难
But it's hard.
看见你们在一起
Seeing you together is...
这很难 伊森
It's hard, Ethan.
艾普尔
April.
别 别说了
Don't. No.
你还好吗
You okay?
什么
What?
麦基告诉了我关于雷吉的事情
Maggie told me about Reggie.
听起来你已经尽力了
Sounds like you did everything you could.
我希望我还可以做更多
I wish I could have done more.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
肝脏捐赠者 丹妮丝
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
-如果莱斯莉发现了 -她不会的
- If Leslie ever finds out-- - She won't.
所以这是个完美计划
That's why it's so perfect.
一笔匿名 指定的器官捐赠
An anonymous, self-directed donation.
没有她的同意 丹妮丝的身份永远不会被揭晓
Denise's identity can never be revealed without her consent.
这样公然无视
There is no justification
莱斯莉的意愿 太不公平了
for blatantly disregarding Leslie's wishes.
听着 我本来不想让你参与其中
Listen, I tried to keep you out of it.
你不想让我参与
You kept me out of it
是因为你知道我不会支持你们
because you knew I wouldn't be on board.
那好啊 去吧 告诉她真♥相♥
Okay, so go on. Tell her the truth.
我可以承担她的责难
I can take the hit,
但她的死只能怪你
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表