我肚子里有个宝宝
I have a baby in me.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我会做一个好妈妈
I'm gonna be a great mom,
就像我妈妈一样
just like my mom.
我相信你肯定会
I am certain that you will.
我和芭芭拉的心脏病医生谈过
So I spoke with Barbara's cardiologist.
他说芭芭拉有先天性心脏病
He said that she has a congenital heart defect?
法乐氏四联症
Tetralogy of Fallot.
并不太严重 所以他们没有动手术
It wasn't that severe, so they decided not to repair it.
有可能是怀孕带来了额外的压力
Oh, it's--it's possible the extra load from pregnancy
并给她的心脏了造成了伤害
is starting to cause too much strain.
她的肺部有湿罗音
Well, her lungs are wet.
芭芭拉
So, Barbara,
我们想做些检查查出你哪里出了问题
we would like to run some tests to figure out what's wrong.
可以吗
Is that okay?
好的
Sure.
一言为定
Good deal.
我们一会儿再来看你
We will check on you soon.
医生
Doctor,
她会需要做手术吗
is she gonna need surgery?
有可能 但我们要先等着
It's possible, but we need to wait
她的测试结果出来
and see her test results first.
好吧 如果你们知道了请告诉我
Fine, just let me know as soon as you can
这样我好提前做些准备或...
in case I have to make arrangements or...
添置些特殊器械
bring in special equipment to the house.
听着 我知道这一切很难
Look, I--I know that this is all a lot,
需要我们联♥系♥下其他人吗
so is there anybody else that we can call?
也许宝宝的父亲
Maybe the baby's father?
他离开了 只剩我们俩
He took off. It's just the two of us.
抱歉
Excuse me.
伊森 我刚和格林一家谈过
Ethan, I, uh, I just talked to the Greens.
结果如何
Any luck?
他不觉得自己有问题
Well, he doesn't seem to think he has a problem.
我觉得他的妻子想试着熬过去 但...
I think the wife's been trying to get through, but...
是啊 她能怎么样呢
Yeah, but what can she do?
她也是受害者
She's a victim in this too.
是啊 家庭关系对患者愈合有重要作用
Yeah, family dynamics can be crucial when it comes to recovery.
不能仅通过维持现状获得结果
You just don't tend to get results by maintaining the status quo.
以我的经验 嗜酒者肯定遇上了很严峻的事
In my experience, something pretty drastic has to happen
使他们意识到自己已处在人生低谷
to get the drinker to realize they hit rock bottom
必须要做出改变
and start looking for a solution.
查尔斯医生 他有门静脉高压
Dr. Charles, he's got portal hypertension,
食管静脉曲张 肝功能基本全报废
esophageal varices, and LFTs through the roof.
这就是人生低谷了
This is rock bottom.
他可不这么认为
You'd think.
两位 我得把这个氧合器送下去
Hey, guys, I need to get this oxygenator down there.
那得等一会
Oh, it's gonna be a minute.
我们得先把营救器械带下去
We gotta get our extrication equipment down first.
娜塔莉肩膀脱臼了
Natalie's got a dislocated shoulder
她的病人也危在旦夕
and her patient's in trouble.
行 那我们用篮子送下去
All right, we'll send it down in the basket.
-不 我也要下去 -拜托医生
- No, I'm going too. - Doc, come on.
我们的人都还没下去呢
We don't even have our guys down there yet.
我必须去娜塔莉身边
I have to get to Natalie.
现在就送我下去
Send me down now.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
-男孩怎么样 -血氧降到82了
- How's the boy? - Sats are down to 82.
你的肩膀怎么样了
What about your shoulder?
没事 我没事
It's all right. I'm fine.
-拿好了吗 -好了
- Got it? - Yeah.
等等
Wait, stop.
我试试能不能把其他窗撬开
Let me see if I can pry open another window.
我说了我没事
I told you I'm fine.
娜塔莉 先等等 你没必要逞英雄
Natalie, just hold on. You don't have to be a hero.
拜托 难道你想损坏自己的神经吗
Come on. What, do you want to damage the nerves?
我不需要你的医学建议 威尔
I don't need your medical advice, Will.
弗洛雷斯先生 你能告诉我这种疼痛持续了多久吗
Mr. Flores, can you tell me how long you've been in pain?
昨晚开始的
Uh, just since last night.
通常她做的饭早上就消化没了
Usually her cooking wears off by the morning.
好的
Okay.
你之前有过类似的疼痛吗
Have, uh, you ever had pain like this before?
没有
Uh, no.
有过腹痛或腹部手术吗
Any history of abdominal conditions or surgeries?
没有
No.
基于你的麦氏点有强烈疼痛感
Okay, based on your positive McBurney's sign
以及腹部传导性反跳痛
and rebound tenderness,
我建议你做个常规的阑尾切除手术
I suspect you have a routine case of appendicitis.
你有什么过敏药物吗
Do you have any allergies?
据我所知没有
Uh, not that I know of.
那我们就先做些检查 然后安排手术
Then we're going to order some tests and call Surgery.
-手术 -没错
- Surgery? - Mm-hmm, yes.
如果有必要的话
If necessary,
阑尾切除手术是个简单的常规手术
an appendectomy is a very simple procedure.
很可能明天你就能出院了
You'd most likely be out of the hospital by tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah.
我喜欢给我的所有病例记笔记
Um, I like to keep notes on all my cases.
告诉放射科我们需要尽快做造影CT
Tell radiology we need a CT with contrast, stat.
不用 你留着吧
Nah, keep it.
原来人们不会因为免费的笔
Turns out people don't hire a flooring company
就雇佣地板公♥司♥
'cause you give 'em free pens.
弗洛雷斯地板有限公♥司♥
谁能早知道呢
Who knew?
是啊 确实不太可能
Yeah, that does seem unlikely.
那对疼痛呢
And for the pain?
我认为是该缓解缓解了
I think it's time to take it back.
-六百毫克布洛芬 -好的
- Ibuprofen 600. - Okay.
失陪一下好吗
Would you excuse me for a second?
好的
Of course.
点心时间
Oh, yeah, snack time.
是的
Yeah.
最好别买♥♥那些苹果片
I would stay away from those apple slices.
他们上货不太频繁
They don't change them out that much.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我来 我来
Whoa, I got you. I got you.
这个石膏真棒 你的手臂怎么了
That's an excellent cast. What did you do to your arm?
断了
I broke it.
怎么 被熊袭击了
What, bear attack?
摩托车事故
Motorcycle?
没什么 我只是 摔下来了
Oh, it was nothing. I just--you know, I fell.
从我的树屋上
From my treehouse.
选得好
Oh, excellent choice.
怎么回事 是下雨天吗
So, um, what happened? Uh, what, rainy day?
还是腐烂的木板
Rotten plank?
我 我只是在玩
Oh, I--you know, I was just playing around.
我得回去找妈妈爸爸了
I got to get back to my mom and dad.
芭芭拉
So, Barbara,
你的检查结果显示了心力衰竭
your tests are showing that you are in heart failure
我们很有理由相信
and we have every reason to expect
随着怀孕的进程情况会恶化
that it will get worse as the pregnancy progresses.
会恶化多少
How much worse?
这很难说
It's impossible to say,
但你发生危及生命的情况的
but the odds of you having a life-threatening event
可能性很高
are quite high.
所以她需要做手术
So she needs the surgery.
我会这样建议 对
That would be my recommendation, yes,
但你应该知道
but you should know,
手术困难 术程长
the surgery is long and difficult
并且可能对孩子造成危险
and it could pose a risk to the baby.
手术会伤害我的孩子
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表