是的 有过
Yeah, I have.
是恐慌症发作
Panic attacks?
是的
Yeah.
我第一次驻军回来之后
When I got back from my first tour,
就开始说梦话
I started talking in my sleep.
总是大喊着那些命令
Shouted out orders, mostly.
就像每晚都回到了阿富汗
It was like every night, I went back to Afghanistan.
-陆军 -海军
- Army? - Navy.
鱿鱼[美国海军军帽的别称]
Squid.
现在是后备役了 维琪是现役
Reservist now. Vicki's active duty.
你服役了多长时间 雷金纳德
How long did you serve, Reginald?
请叫我雷吉
Reggie, please.
我当了十二年兵
I was 12 years in the Corps.
一路升到军士长
I made it all the way up to Gunny.
三次驻军伊♥拉♥克♥ 两次阿富汗
Three tours in Iraq, two in Afghanistan.
最后一次驻军最艰难
The last tour was the roughest.
一枚自♥制♥炸♥弹♥炸掉了我的腿
I had an IED that took my leg.
还带走了我的三个海军陆战队士兵
Took three of my marines with it.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man.
抱歉打断你们 崔医生 能聊一下吗
Sorry to interrupt. Dr. Choi, can I talk to you?
行
Yeah.
我马上回来
Be right back.
雷吉的其他化验报告也出来了
Got the rest of Reggie's labs back.
白细胞计数是一万八 他的血小板...
White count is 18,000. His platelets...
他的血小板怎么了
His platelets are what?
抱歉 我不能把检查结果泄露给
I'm sorry, I can't share test results with someone
不是本医院员工的人
who's not on staff at the hospital.
我先回退退伍军人管理局了
Uh, you know, I'll, uh, I'll head back to the VA.
-我六点再来接你 -行
- I'll pick you up at 6:00. - Yeah.
-再见 艾普尔 -再见
- Bye, April. - Bye.
他的血小板非常低 只有三万
His platelets are really low. 30,000.
他血小板低下 这家伙真不让人省心
He's got thrombocytopenia. Guy can't catch a break.
这让他有血流不止的风险
Puts him at risk for bleeding.
呼叫血液科咨♥询♥一下
Page hematology for a consult.
-好的 -等一下
- Okay. - W-w-wait a second.
-你的态度是怎么回事 -什么意思
- What's with the attitude? - What do you mean?
你为什么为难维琪
Why are you giving Vicki a hard time?
我只是在保护病人隐私
I was just protecting patient confidentiality.
照规矩办事
Following the rules.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
我们已经决定了
We've decided that, um...
塞林会做手术
Celine will have the procedure.
我们为了要孩子试了六年
We've tried for six years to have a child.
这是我们的最后两个胚胎
These are our last two embryos.
我们不能冒险同时失去他们两个
We just can't risk losing both of them.
我会通知产科
I'll let obstetrics know.
我妈妈的药是我喂的
I give my mom her pills,
但我只在每天早上给她一片
but I only give her one tablet every morning.
医生的处方就是这么写的
That's what the doctor prescribed.
不介意我问一下 你把药存放在哪里
You mind me asking, where-- where are the meds kept?
有没有锁起来 还是...
Are they locked away, or...
我尽快赶来了 只好丢下谈到一半的客户
I came as soon as I could. Had to leave a client meeting.
这是我丈夫 帕特里克
This is my husband, Patrick.
帕特里克 这是 抱歉 给个提示
Patrick, this is Dr., um, sorry, remind me?
查尔斯医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Charles. Nice to meet ya.
他们觉得妈妈过量服用了甲状腺药物
They think Mom overdosed on her thyroid medication,
但是我不知道怎么会这样
but I don't see how.
也许弗兰能拿到药
Maybe Fran got into the pills?
不 当然不可能
No, of course not.
她连自己衬衫上的扣子都扣不上
She can't even button her own shirt.
她绝对不可能自己打开药瓶
There's no way she could open a pill bottle herself.
她打开了前门的锁
She unlocked the front door.
你知道吗 弗兰第一次确诊的时候
You know... when Fran was first diagnosed,
她求阿兰娜让她安乐死
she begged Alana to euthanize her.
她想到自己的病情恶化就受不了
She couldn't stand the thought of deteriorating.
但是她还没清醒到可以尝试自杀的程度
But she's not lucid enough to attempt suicide.
是吗
Is she?
阿尔茨海默症患者也会有一段时间的清醒
Periods of lucidity aren't uncommon with Alzheimer's,
而且她变得越来越不安 越来越瘦
and, you know, the increased agitation, the weight loss,
这两者都表示她可能有抑郁症
I mean, those both, they could be signs of depression.
我早就说过
I told you.
你母亲不应该跟我们住在一起
Your mother shouldn't be living with us.
现在不是说这个的时候吧
We are not having this conversation right now.
不如你们俩去休息一会
Why don't you two take a break?
去喝杯咖啡 让我和弗兰谈谈
Go grab a cup of coffee. Let me have a chat with Fran.
好吗 去吧
Okay? You go ahead.
我还得回几封客户邮件
I have to respond to some client emails.
-塞林 你还好吗 -他刚才踢了
- Celine, you all right? - He just kicked.
我知道是他 他总是在右边
I know it's him, he's always on the right.
-等等 停下 -怎么了
- Wait, wait. Stop. - What is it?
-我不能这样 -什么
- I can't do this. - What?
你听到霍斯特德医生的话了
You heard Dr. Halstead.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
他说过有可能情况会稳定的
He said there's a chance things could stabilize.
塞林 我们不能冒着失去两个宝宝的风险
Celine, we can't risk losing both of our babies.
我们再好好谈谈
How about we talk this out
抱歉 我不想放弃他
I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to let him go.
我不能做手术 我就是不能
I can't do the procedure. I just can't.
好 代♥孕♥合同上的条款是这样的
Okay, here's the clause in the surrogacy contract.
父母有权因为任何医学理由
The parents have the right to request a selective reduction
而请求选择性引产
for any medical reason.
而且代♥孕♥人同意遵从他们的意愿
And the surrogate agreed to defer to their wishes?
因为她签了合同
She signed the contract.
但是她已经坚决地改变了主意
But she has since, very emphatically, changed her mind.
好吧 这就是合同有意思的地方了
Okay, well, that's the funny thing about contracts.
他们根本不在乎你是否改变主意
They don't really care if you change your mind.
我才不在乎她是不是用血签了这份东西
Well, I don't care if she signed the thing in blood.
塞林可不是个人形孵化器
Celine is not a human incubator.
我不会在征得她的同意之前逼她做手术
I won't force a procedure on her without her explicit consent.
你什么都不用做了 霍尔斯特德医生
You're not gonna do anything at all, Dr. Halstead.
现在这是一个法律问题 交给律师们吧
This is a legal matter now. Let the lawyers hash it out.
候诊室人数激增啊 怎么回事
Waiting room's jumping. What's going on?
东慈爱医院那边收治了大量伤员
Mass casualty over at East Mercy.
一个小时前他们停止接收病人了
They went on bypass about an hour ago.
现在开始往我们这边输送病人呢
Started diverting patients here.
你好
Hi.
我妹妹应该在这 莱斯莉·泰勒
Uh, I think my sister's here, Leslie Taylor.
她被车撞了
She was hit by a car.
对 我就是留言的那个护士
Yes, I'm the nurse who left the message
但我想你应该不是保罗·泰勒吧
but I'm taking that you're not Paul Taylor?
不 他是莱斯莉丈夫...前夫 他联♥系♥的我
No, that's Leslie's husband. Ex-husband. He called me.
好的 稍等一下 我去叫她的医生
Okay, just give me a second. I'll get her doctor.
好的
Okay.
崔医生
Dr. Choi!
我需要你
I need you.
-血压情况不容乐观 -心率130
- BP's in the toilet. - Heart rate's 130.
-肯定是肠胃上部出血 -他血小板数量不足
- Must be an upper GI bleed. - He's got thrombocytopenia.
他结不了痂
He won't be able to make a clot.
他需要血球和血小板
He needs blood and platelets now.
启动大量输血协议 我要进行插管
Trigger the MTP, I'm gonna intubate.
二十毫克麻醉剂和一百毫克司可林 给我内窥镜
20 etomidate, 100 of sux, and grab me an EGD scope.
得找出出血的源头
Gotta find the source of the bleed.
事故造成的撞击损坏了
The impact from the accident destroyed
莱斯莉的右侧肝脏
the right lobe of Leslie's liver.
我们可以暂时处理一下
We will be able to fix it for now,
但她急需一个新的肝脏
but she's gonna need a new liver urgently,
因为她的情况 她在移植名单上的顺序
and because of her condition, she's gonna move up
会从之前的位置往前调
the transplant list from her previous status.
等等 之前的位置 什...什么意思
Wait, previous status? What--what do you mean?
莱斯莉已经在移植名单上了
Leslie's already on the transplant list.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表