I have a patient, Francis Buckley,
有心脏双心室衰竭
with biventricular heart failure.
现在 我知道哈里斯太太刚刚痛失爱女
Now, I know that Ms. Harris has just lost her daughter,
她还没有时间来哀悼...
and she hasn't had any time to grieve...
但洁达的心脏可以救他的命
But Jada's heart could save his life.
他们俩血型相同
They have the same blood type,
这是她HLA配型吻合的前提条件
it's the first step towards her heart being an HLA match.
如果真的配型吻合 这颗心脏就在他床对面
If it is, with it being right across the hall,
弗朗西斯会得到的
Francis will get it.
我来问问她愿不愿意和"希望之馈"组织的人谈谈
I'll ask her if she'll speak to the Gift of Hope.
多谢
Thank you.
那个下手的人...
The man who did this...
他根本不认识洁达
he didn't even know Jada.
只是想着伤害她
Just wanted to hurt her.
伤害我们所有人
All of us.
我知道
Yes, I know.
但有一个办法可以让她继续活下去...
But there's a way she can live on...
器官捐赠
Through organ donation.
你的意思是还要再从洁达身上切除器官吗
You mean cut Jada up even more?
好像她给的还不够多一样
As if she hasn't already given enough.
今天的一切都不公平 哈里斯太太
Well, nothing about today is fair, Ms. Harris.
没有哪一天公平过
Not just today.
具体流程是什么样的 我是说器官捐赠
How does it work--donation?
移植会由一个叫做"希望之馈"的组织
Well, transplants are overseen and managed by
来监察和实施
an organization called Gift of Hope.
他们会接手然后在过程中引导你
They'll take over and guide you through the process.
他们会拿走她的什么器官
What will they use from her?
医生们会进行评估的
The doctors will make that assessment.
你只要保证她的器官用黑人身上就行了
Just make sure her organs go to someone like us.
哈里斯太太 我无权操控
Ms. Harris, I don't have any control over
器官捐献者名单
the organ donor list.
所以 洁达的器官可能会被用到任何人身上
So, Jada's organs can go to anyone,
就算是像那个凶手一样的种族主义者
even some racist like the man who did this?
那么 不行
Then, no.
我无法同意
I can't give permission.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
压着伤口 好吗
Just hold pressure right there, okay?
我的箱子里就剩几块纱布了
My case is down to a few pieces of gauze.
是吧 我连纱布都没了
Yeah, well, more than I've got.
我刚刚用这个冲洗了一个女人眼睛里的弹片
I just flushed shrapnel from a woman's eye with this.
救命
Help.
他无法呼吸了
He can't breathe.
我就跟你说的那样按着伤口
I'm holding pressure just like you said,
但他一直在喘气
but he keeps gasping.
该死的胸部伤口
Sucking chest wound.
他需要一根胸管
He needs a chest tube.
但我们没有
But we don't have any,
但我看见了我们能用上的东西
but I saw something that we can use.
-是吗 -娜塔莉
- Yeah? - Natalie.
行 我来压着
Okay, got it.
看着我 我知道你现在不舒服
Look at me, I know you're uncomfortable right now,
但试着放松 一直看着我
but just try and relax, keep looking at me
慢慢呼吸
and breathe in nice and easy.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
保鲜膜和胶带
Plastic wrap and duct tape.
-这样应该可以 -可以干什么
- That should do it. - Do what?
每次他呼吸 空气都会通过伤口进入体内
Every time he breathes in, air gets in through the wound,
然后堵在胸部
and it gets caught in his chest,
挤压他的肺
compressing on his lungs.
保鲜膜逆转了这个过程
The plastic wrap reverses it.
它的功能就像一个单向阀
It acts as a one-way valve.
当他吸气的时候 保鲜膜封住了伤口
It seals the wound when he inhales
他呼气的时候 气体就会从没封口的那端出来
and lets out the air from the open end when he exhales.
好了
There you go.
没事了 保持呼吸
Okay, just breathe.
现在我呼吸更畅通了
I can breathe better.
那就好 干得漂亮
Good. Nice job.
你需要休息一下吗
You need a break?
我吗
Me?
我看见你放松肩膀了
I saw you working out your shoulder.
崔医生 我们不能再这么见面...
Dr. Choi, we have to stop meeting like--
又痛了 舒服日子到此为止
Well, there's the pain again. So much for being smooth.
你的化验结果和肾脏感染不符
So, your labs don't support a kidney infection.
学生医生麦克尼尔关于目前情况
Student Doctor McNeal has a new theory
有一个新理论
about what's going on.
你介意我看看吗
Do you mind if I take a look?
我还以为你不会问了呢
Well, I thought you'd never ask.
行吧 你看看吧
All right, have at it.
我同意 比较像是肾结石
I agree, most likely kidney stones.
你如何确认
How would you confirm?
右边输尿管的CT造影
CT with contrast of the right ureter.
很好 去做吧
Perfect, get it going.
我们会搞清楚 然后治好你的
We'll figure this out, get you fixed up.
崔医生 你走之前我想问问...
Dr. Choi, before you go...
不如哪天我们去喝一杯怎么样
How 'bout we grab a drink sometime?
我是你的医生 保持医患关系就够了
I'm your doctor, better if we kept it at that.
所以你并没有完全拒绝我喽
Well, that's not exactly a 'no.'
对
Yep.
你知道...
You know this...
等一下 妈妈
Hold on a second, Mom.
-你好 -你好 罗宾
- Hi. - Hey, Robin.
谢谢你发的信息 我不知道是否...
Um, thank you for the text. I didn't know if...
没事
No.
康纳 这位是我妈妈卡洛琳
Uh, Connor, this is my mom, Caroline.
卡洛琳 这是康纳
Caroline, this is Connor.
幸会 卡洛琳
Pleasure to meet you, Caroline.
康纳 我想认识你已经有好长时间了
Connor, I have wanted to meet you for a very long time.
谢谢你在她需要你的时候给予了她
Thank you so much for taking such good care of my girl
无微不至的照顾
when she needed you.
这是给你的 是一些不动脑子
Uh, this is for you, it's a list of mindless,
但是有意思的应用的清单
but very entertaining apps.
我想一些游戏也许让候诊室炼狱般的折磨
I figured some games might make the waiting room purgatory
过得快一些
go by a little faster.
这个会很有意思
Now this gonna be fun.
这才是我需要的能分散我的注意力的东西呢
See, this is what I need to keep my mind off things.
那我们算什么 摆设吗
Oh, what are we, chopped liver?
不管怎么说 既然你有事做了
Anyway, now that you're occupied,
那我就去看看急诊室的情况
I'm gonna check in with the E.D.
妈妈 我们就在一边
And Mom, we'll be right over here.
还像以前一样扭转乾坤 还留了胡子
Still saving the day, I see, and now with a beard.
换个口味
Change of pace.
康纳 我很抱歉 我应该保持联♥系♥的
Uh, Connor, I'm sorry. I should've stayed in touch.
没事 虽不能见 但心向往之
No, it's okay. Out of sight, not out of mind.
是重症监护室
It's the ICU.
我有个病人 他的问题我还没有答案
I have a patient with questions that I don't have answers to.
如果卡洛琳有什么需要
Look, if there's anything that Caroline needs,
你随时告诉我
you just let me know.
当然你也是一样
And the same goes for you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会在这边待一阵子
You know, I'll be in town for a little while.
我们叙叙旧吧
Let's catch up.
那太好了
I'd love that.
好的
Okay.
塞巴斯蒂安的CT扫描结果出来了
Sebastian's CT results are back,
输尿管轻微肿胀
mildly dilated ureter.
看不出急性阻塞
No evidence of acute obstruction,
但是膀胱里有几颗结石造成明显的血块
but several stones in the bladder causing significant clot.
那你已经有了诊断了 下一步呢
So you have your diagnosis, what's next?
静脉注射酮咯酸止痛
IV Ketorolac for the pain,
三向弗利导管冲洗血块
3-way Foley catheter to irrigate the clot.
很好
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表