不不 不能报♥警♥
No, no. No police.
亚当会杀了我
Adam, he kill me.
有很多你可以去的庇护所
There are shelters you can stay at.
不 我不能离开他
No, I cannot leave him.
我没有证件 他会送我回去
He will send me back, no papers.
遣送你吗 但你结婚了
Deport you? But you're married.
他没为我申请绿卡
He never files for my green card.
他说我是个坏妻子
He says I'm a bad wife.
-你说过我能相信你 -是的 可以相信我
- You say I can trust you. - Yes, you can trust me.
不要报♥警♥ 我求你了
Please, no police. I beg you.
她还是天天来看伯尼吗
She still visiting Bernie every day?
是啊 她怎么还能跟他在一起
Yeah. How can she stay with him?
他都没告诉她自己结婚了
He lied to her about being married.
不是吧 别说你赞同这事
Come on, don't tell me you approve of this.
我和你怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I or you think.
这是艾米莉的决定
It's Emily's call to make.
我想跟她好好讲讲理
I tried talking some sense into her.
现在我变成坏人了
Now somehow I'm the bad guy.
他是她孩子的父亲 伊森
He's the father of her child, Ethan.
是 所以呢
Yeah, and?
所以她想和他试着重新开始
So it's not insane for her to want at least
也无可厚非
try to make it work.
她为什么不能离开他
And why can't she leave him?
达莉亚没有细说
Well, Daria didn't go into detail
但听上去像是回乌克兰会让她有生命危险
but I gather being deported would put her life in danger.
是啊 亚当就是利用这恐惧控制她
Yeah, fear Adam is clearly preying on.
这也不少见
Well, it's not uncommon.
家暴一方利用受害者的移♥民♥身份
Abusive spouses using the victim's immigration status
来控制或操纵对方
to control or manipulate.
如果她还不合法
If she isn't legal,
那很有可能她在经济上也依赖他
she's likely financially dependent on him too.
他都不让她离开房♥子
He won't even let her leave the house.
是啊 这混♥蛋♥软禁了她
Yeah, the prick has her trapped.
我和移♥民♥律师谈一谈
Let me talk to an immigration attorney,
看看卡尔森太太有没有别的出路
see if we can't find a way out for Mrs. Carson.
谢谢
Thank you.
崔医生
Dr. Choi,
盖比刚才喘不上气
Gabby's been short of breath for the last few minutes.
氧饱和91 艾普尔 给她吸氧
SATS are at 91. April, let's get her on oxygen.
有什么消息吗
Is there any news?
我来就是想说这事 请吧
That's what I came to speak to you about. Please.
盖比的CT显示她确实有肝硬化
Gabby's CT did, in fact, show cirrhosis
她的化验结果也显示肝衰竭
and her labs, I'm afraid, are consistent with liver failure.
-我的天 -什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
怎么会这样
How--how could that be?
我有个想法 但我要做个快速检查来确认
I have a theory, but I'd like to do a quick exam to confirm.
借过一下
Excuse me.
盖比 你能看着光吗
Hey, Gabby. Can you look in the light for me?
这个
There.
看到她瞳孔周围的金色了吗
See the golden color around her pupils?
这些叫做角膜色素环
Those are called Kayser-Fleischer rings.
是威尔森氏症的临床表现之一
They're a sign of Wilson's disease.
-那是什么 -这个嘛
- What is that? - Well,
当我们的身体摄入铜元素时
when our bodies consume copper,
我们的肝脏会代谢掉多余部分
our livers get rid of the excess.
但威尔森氏症患者
But with Wilson's,
铜元素没有被代谢
the copper's improperly eliminated
而是积压在我们重要器官上
so it builds up in our vital organs.
这是个罕见的遗传病
It's a hereditary disorder.
你们有这方面的家族遗传史吗
Any family history on either side?
-没有 -我不确定
- No. - I'm--I'm not sure.
不 没有
Uh, no. No.
我们出去说好吗
Can we step outside for a moment?
-我陪着盖比 -谢了
- I'll keep Gabby company. - Thanks.
现在我们要给盖比实施血浆置换术
Right now, we're going to start Gabby on plasmapheresis
清除她血液中的铜
to remove the copper from her blood,
但最终 她都要进行肝移植
but ultimately, she will need a liver transplant.
那我们能捐献吗 有可能吗
Uh, well, can we donate? Is--is that possible?
可以 因为肝脏会再生
Yes, because the liver regenerates,
只要捐一小片就可以
it's possible to donate a segment.
我们只要检测一下你们两位是否匹配
We just need a test to see if any of you are a match.
其他朋友和家人也可以参加检测吗
Can friends and family get tested as well?
人越多越好
The wider the net, the better.
好的 我们会联络所有认识的人
Good, we'll reach out to everyone we know.
现在 我们先开始对你们俩进行评估
In the meantime, we'll set you both up to get evaluated.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 太可爱了
Yes! So cute!
你们准备装扮成什么人
Who are you guys supposed to be?
-粉红女郎 -是的
- The Pink Ladies. - Yes!
她们是谁
Who are they?
什么
What?
拉尼克医生
Oh, Dr. Lanik, uh,
我给六号♥治疗室的病人换了衣服
I changed the dressing on the patient in Treatment 6
还找到了你要的那篇杂♥志♥文章
and found the journal articles you requested
还有你的拿铁
and here's your latte.
你知道吗 我同意让医学生
You know, I'm all about giving the med students
偶尔干点粗活
the occasional scut work,
但不至于差他们去买♥♥咖啡 你真有面子
but having them fetch you coffee, that's classy.
他自己要去的 那孩子很有前途 很会做人
He wanted to. Rising star, that kid. Real pleaser.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
贝克医生 今天有什么重要工作吗
Dr. Bekker. What's on tap for you today?
背靠背冠状动脉旁路移植手术
Back to back CABG's.
那你待会有时间吃个午饭吗
You got time for lunch later?
我看看能不能挤点时间
I'll see if I can squeeze you in.
这里需要帮忙
Need some help over here.
泰瑞 赶紧过来帮忙
Terry, come and help!
罗德斯医生快到备用床位
Dr. Rhodes go into the back bed.
什么情况
What happened?
米奇正在几个街区外干活
Working a job a couple blocks away.
一个金属片砸在他身上
Piece of sheet metal fell on Mitch.
把他的腿割开了
Ripped his leg open.
好多血 从没见过这种场面
The blood--never seen anything like it.
好 麦基 你也加入
All right, Maggie, tag in.
我们可能要把他送到混合手术室
We might have to move to the hybrid OR.
-收到 -瞳孔移♥动♥缓慢
- Got you. - Pupils are sluggish.
脉搏紊乱 麦基
Pulse is thready. Maggie,
帮他输液 启动大量输血方案
get an IV in, trigger the MTP.
马上就好
I'm on it.
有贯穿肌肉的较大撕裂伤
Large laceration through the muscle.
割到了股动脉
Femoral artery's severed.
-预后如何 -股动脉创伤
- Prognosis? - Trauma to the femoral artery
会导致大量的快速失血
can cause massive and rapid blood loss.
不好 预后不好
Bad. Prognosis is bad.
呼吸音微弱 准备插管
Breath sounds are weak. I'm gonna intubate.
-给我喉镜 -马上
- Give me an Laryngoscope. - On it.
我手头上有个22的
I can get a 22 in the hand.
可以 100单位司可林
That'll have to do. 100 of sux,
20单位依托咪酯
20 of etomidate.
拉尼克 拿一根8F导管插入腹股沟
Lanik, get an eight French line in the groin.
泰瑞 你上
Terry, you're up.
中心线 我只在练习时做过
Uh, a central line? I've only done practice runs.
那你已经准备好了 开始吧
Then you're ready. Get to it.
做点粗活 对吧
Beats scut work, right?
我找不到索管 它们太靠前了
I can't see the cords. Guy's really anterior.
麦基 压住环状软骨
Maggie, cricoid pressure.
好 压住了
Yep, got it.
加油 快点
C'mon. Hurry up.
通过导丝插入导管和扩张器
Get the catheter and dilator over the wire.
-血压在下降 -拉尼克 快插♥进♥去
- BP's dropping. - Lanik, step in.
快点 泰瑞 这家伙要死了
Come on, Terry. Guy's dying.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表