早上好
Good morning.
看到你发了一张葡萄酒节的照片 怎么样
Saw you posted a picture at Wine Fest. How was it?
挺好的 在我被俄勒冈州产的皮诺酒灌醉前
Great until I got drunk off a flight of Pinots from Oregon.
你不是不喜欢皮诺酒吗
Thought you didn't care for Pinot.
我确实不喜欢 但菲利普...
Well, I don't, but Phillip...
我就想尝试点不一样的
Just thought I would try something different.
-你玩得开心就好 -谢谢
- Glad you had a good time. - Thanks.
-曼宁医生 -在
- Dr. Manning? - Yeah.
4号♥诊室
Treatment 4.
16岁女性 怀孕38周
16-year-old female, 38 weeks pregnant.
开车时追尾了
Rear-ended while she was driving.
颈椎我检查过了 各项化验也在做
Now I cleared her C-spine and she has labs brewing,
但我想着你可以先检查一下她的宫颈
but I figured you could check her cervix
再通知妇产科医生
before calling the OB.
-没问题 -好的
- Sure. - Great.
莉莉 你好 我是曼宁医生
Lily? Hi, I'm Dr. Manning.
我得知你怀孕38周了
Uh, I understand you're 38 weeks.
你们是家属吗
Are you family?
我是她父亲 约瑟夫·库博
I'm her father, yes. Joseph Cooper.
-这位是伊迪·汤普森 -我不算是家属
- And this is Edie Thompson. - I'm not family exactly.
她...
She's, uh--
她要收养我的孩子
Uh, she's adopting my baby.
好的 我们来检查一下
Great. All right, well, let's take a look.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝宝看起来很健康 胎盘看起来也不错
Baby looks healthy and the placenta looks good.
好了 莉莉 如果你不介意的话
All right, Lily, if it's okay with you,
我想请你♥爸♥爸和伊迪先离开诊室
I'm going to ask your dad and Edie to step out of the room
-我检查一下你的宫颈 -好的
- while I check your cervix. - Okay.
我们就在外面等你 宝贝
We'll be right outside, honey.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 如果你感到有任何不适或者疼痛
All right, now you let me know if anything's uncomfortable
立刻告诉我 好吗
or if you feel any pain, okay?
好的 你把膝盖抬起来
All right, if you could just put your knees up
然后自然打开 谢谢
and then let them fall open. Thank you.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
你还好吗
You okay?
没出什么事吧
Everything okay?
没什么
Yeah, everything's fine.
我感觉你的宫颈扩张了两毫米
Um, I'm feeling that you're 2 centimeters dilated
而且你已经开始宫缩了
and seeing that you started contractions.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我觉得事故导致你已经开始分娩了
Oh, I think the car accident caused you to start labor.
你必须阻止分娩 我不想看到孩子
You've got to stop it. I don't want to see the baby.
所以我才预约了剖腹产
That's why I scheduled a c-section.
抱歉 莉莉 但不能这样
I'm sorry, Lily, but it doesn't work that way.
一旦宝宝已经发育完成 分娩是无法阻止的
Um, you can't stop labor once the baby is full term.
我只希望睡一觉 醒来孩子就没了 好吗
I just want to be put to sleep and wake up with it gone, okay?
我会联络接产房♥看看有什么办法 好吗
I will call Labor and Delivery and see what we can do, okay?
那个叫什么来着
Now what's that called again?
夏威夷果牛奶姜黄拿铁
Turmeric latte with macadamia nut milk.
普普通通的咖啡到底怎么了
Whatever happened to just plain old coffee?
好了 我提醒一下
Okay, okay. Now just a reminder.
根据日历安排
According to our calendar,
下周三我们约了房♥产中介
next Wednesday we got that appointment with a broker
帮你找公♥寓♥
to find you an apartment.
丹尼 还有一周才要发生的事
Danny, why are you talking about something
你为什么要现在提起
that's not happening for a week?
茜茜 这些事不会自己解决的
Cece, this stuff is not gonna take care of itself.
是啊 但我们不能先专注于看望别人吗
Yeah, but can't we just visit it with the people?
-我们在看望啊 -你知道爸爸喜欢提前计划
- We're visiting! - You know Dad likes to plan.
也许他从来不懂什么叫"活在当下"
Yeah, I guess he never read "Be Here Now."
我就在当下啊
I'm here now.
格温 我希望跟你说得非常清楚
Gwen, I want to be absolutely clear on this, okay?
据我所知
From what I am seeing,
你总提到的成长
this growth you keep talking about
其实并不存在
is virtually nonexistent.
我很确定 下个季度一定能有显著提升
I am confident we'll see a marked increase next quarter.
下个季度吗
Next quarter?
你上个季度就是这么说的
That's what you said last quarter.
罗德斯先生
Mr. Rhodes?
爸 爸
Dad? Dad, hey.
放轻松 放松
Hey, easy there. Easy.
出什么事了吗
Is everything all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
给我们点时间 好吗
Just give us a minute, will you?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
你的脉搏很快 而且喘不过气了
Your pulse is racing and you can't catch your breath.
能力不足让我血压升高
Incompetence makes my blood boil.
我能说什么
What can I say?
-你胸口疼吗 -不疼
- You having chest pains? - No.
真的吗
Really?
爸 你的心脏很显然出了问题
Dad, there is clearly something going on with your heart.
我们应该请心胸科医生帮你看看
We should get you seen by a cardiologist.
今天肯定是不行了
Well, that's not gonna happen today.
我要做的事太多了
I've got too much on my plate.
让我带你去急诊室吧
Just let me take you to the ED.
我亲自给你做检查
I'll check you out myself.
只会花费几分钟 我保证
It'll only take a couple of minutes, I promise.
康纳 行了 别这样 好吗
Connor, please. Just stop it, all right?
我确定...
I'm absolute--
好消息
Hey. So good news.
帕切夫斯基医生打电♥话♥说
Dr. Patchefsky called and she can schedule you
如果你想的话 今天可以给你安排剖腹产
for a C-section today if you still wanna do that.
也就是说孩子今天就要生了吗
So that means the baby's coming today?
太神奇了
Oh, that's-that's incredible.
我得给霍华德发信息
I-I have to text Howard.
你确定你没事吗 亲爱的
Are you sure you're okay, sweetie?
我知道你很难接受
I know this is a lot.
我准备好结束这一切了 爸
I'm ready to get it over with, Dad.
好了 只要楼上空出病床
All right, well, we'll send you upstairs
我们就送你上去 好吗
as soon as a bed becomes available, okay?
莉莉在哪里 莉莉·库博
And where's Lily at? Lily Cooper?
大卫 你怎么来了
David, what are you doing here?
杰茜告诉我了 你还好吗
Hi, Jessie told me. Are you all right?
-你得离开 -没事的 爸
- You need to leave. - It's okay, Dad.
我没事 但他们说孩子今天就会生出来
I'm fine, but they say the baby's coming out today.
现在就要生了吗
It--it's happening now?
-你先走吧 大卫 -没错
- You better go, David. - That's right!
我准备好了 我会照顾你和我们的孩子
I'm ready to take care of you and our baby.
你现在才来跟我说这个吗
You're telling me this now?
因为你一直不接我电♥话♥
Yeah, you never answer my calls.
我知道你很生气
All right, I get that you're mad.
当你告诉我时
When you told me,
我刚丢了工作 而且我妈病了
I'd just lost my job and my mom was sick
所以我慌了
and I freaked out.
但现在我找到好工作 好吗
But I got a good job now, all right?
他们付我12美金的时薪 在...
They're paying me 12 an hour at the--
-在那个轮胎... -太迟了 大卫
- at the tire and rim-- - It's too late, David!
不 听我说 他们给我的是全职工作
No, listen, listen, they're giving me full-time hours.
够了 你得离开
That's enough! You need to leave.
不不 这不是关于我
No, no. This isn't about me.
也许我该去大厅等着
Maybe I should wait in the lobby?
不 他才是该离开的人
No, no. He's the one who's leaving.
麦基 叫安保人员
Hey, Maggie, call security?
-爸 别这样 拜托 -别碰我
- Dad, stop! Please! - Don't touch me.
你得去大厅等着 明白吗
All right, I'm going to need you to wait in the lobby, okay?
但那...那是我的孩子
But that--that--that--that-- that's my baby!
-不再是了 -保安
- Not anymore! - Security.
这话是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表