好了
All right, okay.
来了来了
Uh, coming.
早
Morning.
-你们准备好走了吗 -马上
- Are you guys ready to go? - Getting there.
艾米莉还在厕所
Emily's still in the bathroom.
她又要害我们迟到了
She's gonna make us late again.
-伊森 等等 -小艾
- Ethan, hold on. - Em!
小艾 快点
Em, hurry up!
能不能再给我二十分钟
Can I just have, like, 20 more minutes, please?
我们得去上班了
We have to get to work.
我浑身都是呕吐物 已经几天没洗澡了
Look, I'm covered in spit up. I haven't showered in days.
-我好累 -好的 小艾 你慢慢来
- I'm--look, I'm so exhausted. - Okay, Em, take your time.
你要去看伯尼 对吧
You're going to visit Bernie, right?
对
Yeah.
我们会带文森特一起 到时候医院见
We'll take Vincent and meet you at the hospital.
太谢谢你了 艾普尔
Oh, thank you so much, April.
不必多说 我知道
Don't say it. I know.
你抱着文森特 我去准备出门
Take Vincent so I can finish getting ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
All right.
我看到他们把苏菲的手术排上日程了
I saw that they just put Sophie's surgery on the schedule.
菲利普感觉如何
How's Phillip holding up?
他在努力保持乐观
Oh, he's trying to stay positive.
不过可以看出 他很希望这件事快点过去
He's looking forward to being on the other side of it, though.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
换个话题 有一只小鸟告诉我
In other news, a little birdie told me
-今天是你的生日 -是吗
- it was your birthday today. - Oh, yeah?
这个小鸟是不是长着长长的黑头发
Did that little birdie happen to have long, dark hair?
-别看我 -我从来不暴露线人
- Don't look at me. - I never reveal my sources.
所以你今晚有何打算
Mm-hmm. So any plans tonight?
没什么 就是跟罗宾吃晚餐
No, just dinner with Robin.
看来你和罗宾最近相处挺多的
So you and Robin have been spending some time together.
是不是在考虑复合
You thinking about rekindling?
你今天可真是充满了好奇心
You are just brimming with curiosity today, aren't you?
麦基
Maggie.
要我把空调打开吗
You want me to turn the air on?
不用 没关系 我总是容易热
No, I'm fine, I'm fine. I always run hot.
天寒地冻你已经熬过了
Well, you got through the polar vortex.
现在你也只能
And now you just have
期待芝加哥闷热的夏天了
the sweltering Chicago summer to look forward to.
我打算在热浪来袭之前 离开这里
I'm gonna skip town before that heat wave hits.
怎么 你打算去海上度假吗
What, you going on some cruise I don't know about?
其实 我打算回明尼阿波利斯市
Actually, I'm--I'm heading back to Minneapolis.
-真的吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
回去过周末吗
What, for the weekend?
我打算晚点跟你说的
Um, I was gonna fill you in later.
哈姆林大学给了我一个无法拒绝的执教机会
Hamline made me an offer I couldn't refuse to go back and teach,
所以我打算把这里的事情收个尾
so I'm going to tie up some loose ends here
然后一周后回去
and then head back in a week.
可是 那试验怎么办
Well--well, what about-what about the trial?
你的临床试验呢
What about the-your clinical trial?
他们让我在家那边继续进行研究
They're gonna let me continue my treatment back home.
挺好的
It's good.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
能重新睡在自家床上 感觉应该不错
Guess it'll be good to sleep in your own bed again.
是啊 而且你知道吗
Yeah, yeah. And you know what?
我会在你曾跟我抢的爪型支座浴缸里泡澡
I'm gonna get in that claw-foot tub you tried to fight me for.
你多给了那个女人十美元
You offered that woman $10 more than I paid.
-你太坏了 -那个浴缸很好
- You ain't right. - That's a great tub.
你的超声波报告看起来不错
Your echo report looks good.
你还得继续进行心脏复健
You're gonna have to continue cardiac rehab
需要几周时间
for a couple of weeks.
但是理想的话 你明天就可以出院了
But best guess, you're going home tomorrow.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God.
那个主厨就算被刀架着脖子也做不好水煎蛋
'Cause that chef can't make a poached egg to save his life.
我在这里花了那么多钱
All the money I'm spending here,
这里应该拿到米其林星级
this place should be Michelin starred.
爸爸 我得走了 我会再过来看你的
Look, Dad, I've gotta run, but I'll be back to check in later.
趁你还没走
Hey, before you go,
生日快乐
happy birthday.
-没想到我会记得吗 -说实话 是的
- Shocked I remembered? - Yeah, frankly.
我承认 我确实差点就忘了
Well, I will admit that I almost forgot.
但是卡洛塔几周前在清理阁楼
But Carlotta was cleaning out the attic a few weeks ago
她发现了你以前的忍♥者神龟面具
and she found your old Ninja Turtle mask--
是我七岁生日时那个吗
From my seventh birthday?
对 没错
Yes. Wow, yeah.
妈妈还亲手做了一个多纳泰罗神龟的生日蛋糕
Uh, Mom made that Donatello birthday cake from scratch.
-每个细节都做出来了 -你是说保姆吧
- She planned every detail. - You mean your nanny.
不 我是说妈妈
No, I mean Mom.
你妈妈当时抑郁症发作
Mom was having a depressive episode.
在床上躺了好几周
She'd been in bed for weeks.
我记得不是这样
That's not how I remember it.
我可以理解
That doesn't surprise me.
你这话是什么意思
Now, what is that supposed to mean?
你总是把我塑造成漠不关心的父亲
You always paint me as the absentee father
你妈妈则是圣人
and your mother as the saint,
而我告诉你 是你的保姆筹办了派对
and I'm telling you your nanny planned the party.
我付的钱
I paid for it.
你妈妈根本没来
And your mom never came.
你为什么总想诋毁她
Why do you feel the need to disparage her?
-我不是在诋毁她 -你就是
- I'm not disparaging her. - Yes, you are.
-我没有 -你总是这样
- No, I'm not! - You do this every time.
-我晚点再回来 -不 你留下
- I'll--I'll come back later. - No, you stay.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
这里需要帮助 有病人倒下了
Need some help out here. Got a patient down.
拿个轮床过来
Get a gurney out there.
她在抽搐 她似乎已经可以分娩
She's seizing. She looks like she's full term.
应该是子痫发作
Must be eclamptic.
露西 给我拿十毫克镁
Lucy, get me ten grams of magnesium.
-马上 -病人是德茜蕾·帕克
- On it. - Name's Desiree Parker.
她刚住进来 她丈夫去停车了
She had just signed in. Husband went to park the car.
德茜蕾 我是曼宁医生
Desiree, I'm Dr. Manning.
你能告诉我这是哪里吗
Can you tell me where you are?
-什么 什么 -你在医院里
- What? What? - You're in a hospital.
你刚发生了抽搐 抬她上担架吧
You just had a seizure. Let's get her on the backboard.
是 医生 我这就送你去急救室
Yes, Doctor. Gonna get you into the ER.
好的 听我口令移♥动♥她
All right, let's lift her on my count.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
好了
All right.
她又出现抽搐了 露西
She's seizing again. Lucy!
借过 马上注射镁
Excuse us. Injecting magnesium.
镁没有效果
The magnesium isn't working.
给她注射两毫克安定
Let's get her two milligrams of Ativan IM.
检查一下她的器官状况 开始供氧
Let's check her vitals and get her some oxygen.
我看到胎儿了 但是远远没有发育完全
Well, there's the fetus but she's not even close to full term.
可能只有二十周左右
Maybe 20, 21 weeks.
但是她肚子很大
But she's so big.
那些都是液体 也许她有肝硬化
Whoa, that's all free fluid. Maybe she's cirrhotic.
不 她有癌症
No, no, she has cancer.
我妻子
My wife.
她患了卵巢癌
She has ovarian cancer.
晚期
Stage four.
芝加哥医院
第四季 第二十一集
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了 发生了什么事
What is it? What's wrong?
-亲爱的 -没关系
- Honey. - It's okay.
德茜 你的CT扫描显示你的癌症
Um, Desi, your CT scan shows that your cancer
已经扩散到大脑了
has metastasized to your brain.
天哪
Oh, God.
你的右侧颞叶旁有个巨大的肿瘤
There's a large tumor on your right temporal lobe.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表