我今天早上认识了娜塔莉的男朋友 菲利普
I met Natalie's boyfriend, Phillip, this morning.
他跟欧文说他有一个牧场
He told Owen he owns a cattle ranch.
好吧
Okay.
你没见过他的手吗 特别光滑
You ever seen his hands? They're smooth.
就像精修过的一样 没有老茧
Like, manicured. No calluses.
所以手漂亮的人不能养家畜吗
So people with pretty hands can't own livestock?
拜托 有这种手的人是不可能是开牧场的
Come on. No way a guy with hands like that owns a ranch.
或许 他工作的时候会戴手套
Or... he just wears gloves when he works,
就像我们每天一样
like we do, all day long.
我不信
I don't buy it.
我觉得他在撒谎 他在利用欧文靠近娜塔莉
I think he's lying and using Owen to get close to Natalie.
我觉得 你想多了
I think... you overthink things.
见到欧文很高兴
It was nice to see Owen.
很久没见了
Been awhile.
他见到你也很高兴
Yeah, he was excited to see you.
菲利普看起来人不错
Phillip seems like a nice guy.
他确实是 谢谢你
He is. Thanks.
既然你带他去见欧文 他一定很不错
I mean, he must be nice if you're bringing him around Owen.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们已经约会大概六周了吧
You've been dating, what, six weeks now?
你很长时间之后才让我接近欧文
It took you a heck of a lot longer to let me get close to Owen
在那之前我们已经合作了许多年了
and we've been working together for years by then.
我不需要向你辩解我的育儿选择
You know, I don't need to defend my parenting choices to you.
说实话 你有多了解他
Honestly, though, how well do you really know him?
霍斯特德医生 你在六号♥诊室有病人
Okay, Dr. Halstead, you have a patient in six.
我是霍斯特德医生
I'm Dr. Halstead.
维斯利·奇帕科力
Vasiley Qipaqli?
我没读错吧
Butchered it, didn't I?
差不多 简单点 叫他维就行
You got close. Just call him Vee. It's easier.
我是他的哥哥 布兰登·威科夫
I'm his cousin, Brandon Wycoff.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
维 你怎么了
So, Vee, what happened?
他从摩尔多瓦来见我
He's visiting me from Moldova.
他只会十个英语单词
He knows, like, ten words of English.
没事 我们能找个翻译
Yeah, that's--okay. We can get a translator.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
那里的大多数人都说俄语或是罗马尼亚语
Most people there speak Russian or Romanian.
他从南边来 他说嘎嘎乌孜语
He's from the South. He speaks Gagauz.
我替他说就行了
It's just better if I do the talking.
长话短说 他洗澡的时候摔倒了
Long story short, he fell in the shower.
好吧
All right.
看看你头部后面
Look at the back of your head.
头部很小的撕裂伤口 都不需要缝针
Minor head laceration. Doesn't even need a stitch.
好吧
Yeah, hey...
疼吗
Anything hurt?
痛吗
Pain?
我 好
Oh, I-I okay.
好吧
Okay, good.
我想给他做个X光
I want to get an X-ray.
但我觉得他的手臂只是擦伤
But I think the arm is just bruised.
里面没事吗
There's nothing internal?
我没观察到有值得担心的迹象
I'm not seeing anything concerning.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
如果他出事 我就完蛋了
If he's a no-go, I'm screwed.
你说什么
Sorry?
不该这么说
That came out wrong.
透析的瘘管
Fistula for dialysis.
晚期肾病吗
End stage renal disease?
是的
Yeah.
我的唯一希望就是一颗新肾
My only hope is a new kidney.
幸运的是 他要捐给我一个
Luckily, he's donating me one of his.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, cuz.
梅朵 这些病变和我们在盖娅身上发现的一样
Meadow, these are the same lesions we found on Gaia.
病情在恶化 拜托 让我们帮帮你
You're getting worse. Please just let us help you.
不
No.
崔医生 快来
Dr. Choi, come quick!
盖娅
Gaia.
她没有呼吸了 没有脉搏 呼吸机
She's not breathing. No pulse. Ventilator.
我来做插管
I'll take a quick look.
心搏停止 她去世了
Asystole. She's gone.
死亡时间 11点10分
Time of death, 11:10.
我刚离开几分钟
I only left her for a few minutes.
我没听见她的仪器响 我发誓
I didn't hear her, I swear.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
她不让我们给她接上监测器
She wouldn't let us put on the monitors.
她是自杀的吗
She killed herself?
自杀 为什么
Suicide? Why?
我能想到的只是
All I can come up with is,
疼痛一定难以忍♥受
the pain must've been too much to bare.
我能想象到
I'm gonna have to imagine
梅朵也要经历一遍同样的历程
Meadow's going through the same thing.
-很遗憾 伊森 -没事
- I'm sorry, Ethan. - Yeah.
-曼宁医生 -在
- Dr. Manning? - Yeah.
我们约了给盖娅做尸检毒检
We ordered a postmortem tox screen for Gaia.
希望能检测出她服用了什么药物
Hopefully it'll show us what drug we're dealing with.
是的 但我不太确定
Yeah, but I'm not so sure
我们需要检测的是药物
we're dealing with a drug anymore.
看看这些头发
Look at all this hair.
这是伊森掀开的时候薅下来的吗
Is that from when Ethan pulled off the bag?
是的 但是也太多了
Yeah, but there's too much of it.
我想象不到一种消遣性毒品
I-I can't think of a recreational drug
会引起这么大量的脱发
that would account for this amount of hair loss.
重金属中毒 或是被下毒
Heavy metal toxin or poison?
找到他们时候的那间破房♥子
That run-down house where they found them?
里面可能有很多污染物
Any number of contaminants could be in there.
我会让化验室扩大盖娅的血液测试
All right, I'll have the labs expand Gaia's blood tests,
寻找重金属 毒素和其他药物
search for heavy metals and toxins as well as other drugs.
但这还是说不通
But, you know, it still doesn't add up.
如果盖娅和梅朵都没有服用非法药物
If neither Gaia or Meadow were taking an illegal drug,
她们为什么如此坚决的拒绝治疗
why were they so adamant about refusing treatment?
病人的中间名
Patient's middle name?
这有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我从来没用过我的中间名
I never put mine on anything.
好吧 生日
Okay. Date of birth.
我不知道...
I don't know, I-I...
我三十岁
I'm 30.
他比我小一岁 或许是两岁
He's a year younger than me, maybe two.
-还好吗 -还好
- Is everything okay? - Yes.
接收表单中有几项是空的
The intake form has a few black boxes.
可不止几项
More than a few.
听我说 这种文书工作毫无必要
Look, the paperwork is irrelevant.
我能付得起费用
I'm covering the costs.
结算部还是会需要信息的
Billing is still going to want information.
金钱是万能的
Cash is king.
我敢说 有钱能使鬼推磨
I'm sure they'll make an exception.
我们说完了吗
Are we done?
谢谢你 莉亚
Thanks, Leah.
有点要斩来使的意思 是吧
Kind of shooting the messenger, don't you think?
我去礼品店买♥♥个礼物送给她
I'll buy her something from the gift shop.
维的X光结果呢
Vee's X-ray?
没有骨折
No fracture.
太好了
Great.
我们可以走了
We can go.
你还好吗
You all right?
我累了
I'm exhausted.
肾衰竭会让你这样的
Kidney failure will do that to you.
我知道
I bet.
下周在东慈爱医院做移植
Transplant is next week at East Mercy.
我本应该休息 让我的心态放松
I'm supposed to be resting, keeping my stress level low.
我把你带来芝加哥是为了治好我
I brought you to Chicago to cure me,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表