麦基 把她送到病房♥里
Mags, let's get her in a room.
恐怕只剩医生休息室了
Afraid it's the doctors' lounge.
医生休息室
Doctors' lounge?
除非你想去咖啡厅
Unless you want to go to the cafeteria.
-那就医生休息室吧 -好的
- Doctors' lounge. - Okay.
我们想把她送到东慈爱医院
We were taking her to East Mercy,
但他们没走那条路
but they went on bypass.
没有证件或可辨识的标记
No ID or identifying marks,
所以暂时当无名氏处理
so we're treating her as a Jane Doe.
到了 这个房♥间
Right here, right here.
好的
Yep.
听我的口令转移她
Let's transfer her on my count.
准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
再次静脉注射 给她连上监测仪
Start a second IV and get her on the monitors.
正在做
Right away.
什么情况
What do we have?
没有严重的畸形
No gross deformities,
但是她还是有几处烧伤不好处理
but she's got some pretty nasty burns,
包括她的左下臂附近的
including a full thickness,
大面♥积♥深度烧伤
near circumferential on her lower left arm.
我们得给她输液
We need to get fluids in her.
给她滴500单位林格氏液 一小时滴200
Pull us 500 of ringers at 200 per hour.
知道了
Got it.
等下 我们不用派克兰烧伤公式计算吗
Wait, shouldn't we use Parkland?
根据燃烧区域的百分比计算滴入的药量
Calculate fluid input based on percentage of burn area.
最初的24小时至关重要
First 24 hours are critical.
我们一开始要大剂量滴注
We should start with a higher volume of fluid.
这不是标准程序
That's not standard procedure.
我在军队的时候有过治疗烧伤患者的经验
I've had experience with burns in the military.
我们可以根据尿液输出量计算滴注量
We can always titrate down based on urine output.
你说了算
Your party.
谢谢你
Thanks for that.
没事
All right.
我现在感觉好多了
I really feel fine now.
你有点心跳过速
You're a little tachycardic.
你能感受到你心跳加速吗
Can you feel your heart racing?
一般我体♥检♥的时候会有
Yeah, it usually happens when I get a physical.
就是他们说的
You know, what do they call it,
白大褂综合症
white coat syndrome?
你懂的 医生 针头
You know, doctors, needles--
我知道了
I hear you.
这也是你血压有一点高的原因
Probably why your blood pressure's a little high too.
你之前从没这样过吗
You ever experience this before?
有几次吧
Yeah, a couple times.
没什么严重的
Nothing serious.
你懂的
You know.
有烟
Smoke.
好吧
Right.
你下班了没发生过吗
Ever happen when you're off duty?
没有 为什么这么问
No, why would it?
我得查查 确定你没有
I'm just going to, uh, make sure
视网膜灼伤
that you don't have a retinal burn, all right?
不需要这么麻烦
You don't have to go to all the trouble.
只是常规检查 兄弟
Just checking all the boxes, bud.
闭一下眼睛
Will you close your eyes for me?
查尔斯医生 我眼睛感觉挺好的
Doc. Charles, my eyes feel good.
就听我的话吧
Just humor me.
你看见什么了吗
You see anything?
颜色 图案之类的
Colors? Patterns?
没有
No.
什么都没有
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉你今天...
Just sorry you had, uh...
在局里度过了艰难的一天
such a tough day at the office.
我听说有许多遇难者
I heard there were a lot of victims.
我们有16例危急病例
We've got 16 critical patients,
24名情况稳定 十几名治疗后已经出院
24 stable, and a dozen more treated and released.
我们开放了医生休息室和餐厅
We've got the doctors' lounge
用来暂时安置多余的病患
and the cafeteria open and running for the overflow.
死亡的病人呢
What about fatalities?
已经有三名死亡病患被送往停尸间了
We've taken three down to the morgue.
有两名送到时已经死亡
We have two DOAs and one more
还有一名抢救失败
that we weren't able to resuscitate.
你们运作得很好
Good work keeping the trains running.
出任何事就告诉我
Let me know if anything changes.
好的
Will do.
麦基
Mags.
什么事
Yeah?
烧伤的患者送进来了
The burn patient we just brought in.
20多岁 拉丁裔 身份不明 没有家属
Early 20s, Latina, no ID, and no family.
能不能对无名女做些什么
Can we make some calls on a Jane Doe?
我去刊登一则启事
Yeah, I'll put out a bulletin
看看会不会有回应
and see what I can find out.
谢谢
Thanks.
霍斯特德医生 你可以吗
Dr. Halstead, you got that?
爸爸
Dad!
他一分钟前还在说话
He was talking just a minute ago.
没有脉搏了 接上气瓶
No pulse. Bag him.
等等 他是你♥爸♥爸
Wait, he's your dad.
是不是应该让另一位医生来
Shouldn't another doctor run the code?
还有别的医生吗
You got one handy?
怎么回事
What's going on?
出现室颤
He's in V-fib.
充电至200 给我电极板
Charge to 200 and give me the paddles.
离手
Clear.
还是没有脉搏
Still no pulse.
推一毫升肾上腺素
Push a milligram of epi.
好的
Got it.
威尔
Will?
充电至200焦
Charge to 200.
充电
Charging.
离手
Clear.
离手
Clear.
没反应
Nothing.
再推一毫升肾上腺素
Another milligram of epi.
好
Yep.
你好
Hi.
好消息 有一间手术室空出来了
Good news. An operating room has opened up.
我们能带你女儿上楼进行烧伤手术
We'll be able to take your daughter upstairs for burn surgery.
以及修复她的颈动脉
And to repair her carotid artery.
不 不要
No. Please stop.
不要治疗 不要手术
No treatments, no surgeries.
什么
What?
我们不想进行任何手术
We don't want any surgeries.
我不明白
I don't understand.
但如果我们不赶紧带布莱尔去手术室
But if we don't take Blair up to the OR now,
她会没命的
she won't survive.
我和我的妻子商量过了
My wife and I have talked about it.
布莱尔不会想这么做的
Blair wouldn't want this.
但是通过治疗后 她还是能重获新生的
But with proper treatment, she could still have a life.
看看她
Look at her.
这算哪门子新生
What kind of life?
布莱尔这几年过得很痛苦
These last few years have been so hard for Blair.
她忍♥受着因身材而受到的霸凌
She struggled with body issues, bullying.
最近 她才刚减了肥
Just recently, she was able to lose weight,
换了学校
change schools, and...
她终于对自己有点信心了
She finally felt good about herself.
现在变成这样
And now this.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表