他很担心
Oh, he's worried.
跟我们预期的一样
Just what we expected.
达莉亚 达莉亚 没事了
Daria. Daria, it's okay.
他走了 不会回来了
He's gone? He will not come back?
不会的 相信我
No, trust me.
他会尽可能地远离
He's going to stay as far away from this hospital
这家医院
as he possibly can.
我们知道这是有违常规的干预
We know this was an unorthodox intervention.
不 曼宁医生
No, Dr. Manning,
这在医疗事件处理中是绝对的滥用职权
this was a complete misappropriation of medical care.
如果你们假急救导致病人动脉破裂
What if your fake code had caused the patient to rupture?
按压力度我有分寸 我没有用全力
The compressions were staged. I wasn't using full force.
而且轻微的按压不会造成血压飙升
And light compressions wouldn't spike blood pressure--
省省吧 霍斯特德医生
Save it, Dr. Halstead.
如果卡尔森没有被你们的小伎俩骗到
If Carson hadn't bought your little charade,
你们清楚其中的法律后果吗
do you have any idea of the legal ramifications?
他会让你们丢了行医执照
He would've gone after your medical licenses
而且你们还会把麦基牵连进来
and then you pulled Maggie in.
我简直不敢相信她会掺和进去
I can't believe she allowed herself to be involved.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin,
如果我们能按常规方法来 我们很肯定会的
if we could've stayed within the lines, we would have.
但在这件事情上 那就意味着
But in this instance, that would have meant
明知道可能会害死她
sending a woman out the door
还把她送入虎口
knowing she would very possibly die.
够了
Enough.
再做出这种愚蠢的行为
Another stunt like this
那就请你们两位另谋高就吧
and both of you will be looking for work elsewhere.
跟你们说一下
And just so you know,
一名律师马上就会去见卡尔森女士
an immigration attorney is meeting with Mrs. Carson
而且有社工正在为她寻找
shortly and a social worker is standing by
安身之处
to find a shelter for her.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
血压和心率突然飙升
BP and heart rate suddenly spiked.
现在他心搏过缓了
Now he's bradycardic.
两侧瞳孔均已涣散
Both pupils are blown bilaterally.
没有角膜反射
No corneal.
没有呕吐反应
No gag.
我们需要通过呼吸暂停试验来确认 但很明显
We'll need an apnea test to confirm, but it appears--
他脑死亡了
He's brain dead.
由于抢救过程中长时间休克引起的
Herniated due to an anoxic brain injury
缺氧性脑损失造成的疝气
from prolonged downtime in the field.
我说过可能会造成这结果的
Just like I said he would.
你应该很开心 躲过了一劫
You should be happy. Dodged that bullet.
我能离开一会吗
Will you excuse me?
从现在开始 你别再出现在我面前
From now on, you'll stay out of my way.
附议
Likewise.
那是凯莉吗
Is that Kylie?
她现在叫盖比
She goes by Gabby now.
难以置信
I can't believe...
这么多年我以为她已经死了
All these years I thought she was dead.
-你要见见她吗 -好
- Would you like to meet her? - Yes.
盖比 有人来看你
Gabby, I think you have a visitor.
阿莉莎来了
Alyssa is here.
见到你我太开心了
I'm so happy to see you.
-你好漂亮 -离我远一点
- You are so beautiful. - Get away from me.
你不是我妈妈
You're not my momma.
盖比 我知道这很复杂
Gabby, I know this is confusing.
我要她出去 我不管
I want her out of here. I don't care.
-我不是来伤害你的 -出去
- I'm not here to hurt you. - Get out.
出去
Get out!
我知道 我也没指望她...
I get it. I wouldn't expect her to,,,
但我真的谢天谢地 我能再有个机会
But I just thank God that I get a second chance
能再次出现在她的人生里
to be in her life in some way.
能成为某种意义上她的母亲
To be some kind of mother.
谢谢你同意来检测
Thank you for agreeing to get tested.
我愿意做任何事 只要她需要
Anything. Anything she needs.
跟我来 我帮你准备
If you follow me, I'll get you started.
等一下 那对带走她的夫妇
Excuse me. The couple that took her.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们被警♥察♥拘留了
They're in police custody.
我想谢谢他们
I was hoping I may be able to thank them.
他们救了她的命
They saved her life.
"谢谢他们"
"Thank them,"
母爱 真是神奇而伟大吗
Motherhood, you know. Mysterious powerful thing.
这是你我都不能完全理解的
Something you and me will never fully understand.
今天我们冒了很大的险
We took a huge risk today.
不遗憾 重来一次我还是会这么做的
No regrets. I'd do it again.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
你的腰带
Your sash.
你觉得她会记得吗
Do you really think she'll notice?
小娜 我是麦基
Nat, it's Maggie.
好 但是我出医院之前都不会戴
Fine, but I am not putting it on until we're out of the hospital.
好
All right.
好 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
我不需要你再来和我说教
I don't need another lecture right now.
我也不是来说教的
And I'm not here to do that.
听我说 小艾
Listen, Em,
我也许不能理解你和伯尼在一起的决定
I may not understand your decision to stay with Bernie,
但我不是你
but I'm not in your shoes
你可以做自己认为最好的事
and you need to do what you think is best.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm so glad to hear that.
我有个大消息要宣布
I have some news. Kind of big news.
好
Okay.
伯尼一出院
As soon as Bernie's discharged,
我们就搬去拉斯维加斯
we're going to move to Las Vegas.
好 小艾
Okay, Em.
好
Okay.
太棒了 很好
Awesome. Okay.
第一个是最难的
First one's the hardest.
他的死不是你造成的 你明白的吧
You didn't cause his death, you know that, right?
不是这个
That's not it.
米奇死的那一刻
When Mitch died for a moment,
有那么一秒钟
for a split second...
我庆幸自己没事了
I was relieved to be in the clear.
你也是人
You're human.
听我说 你走进这家医院的那一刻
Now, look, the minute that you walk into this hospital,
唯一依赖你的人就是你的病人
the only person relying on you needs to be your patient.
这已经是很大的压力了
This is already a high-pressured gig
你得要找到一个方法排除杂念
and you need to find a way to leave everything else at the door.
你听明白了吗
You got me?
我听到了
I hear you.
谢谢 罗德斯医生
Thanks, Dr. Rhodes.
坚持住 泰瑞 你会好起来的
You hang in there, Terry. You're going to be fine.
美女
Arr, matey.
你装扮得不错 贝克医生
You clean up nice, Dr. Bekker.
-你也不赖 -请
- You're not so bad yourself. - Shall we?
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
他求婚了
我再去拿一杯
I'll go get us another round.
好
All right.
恭喜
Congrats.
我能跟你说两句吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a quick sec?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
怎么了 哥们
What's going on, man?
我来见你一面完全出于尊重
I'm just giving you a heads up, out of respect.
好
Okay.
我会带雷·伯克去照超声和核磁...
I'm bringing Ray Burke in for an echo and an MRI--
天哪 威尔 你不是他的医生
Jesus, Will, you're not his doctor.
我不行 我会良心不安
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表