听起来很厉害
Sounds rewarding.
关于哈里斯太太的事
You know, in terms of Mrs. Harris,
我只是想说
I just want to clarify that...
你在评判
the challenge when you're trying
病人能否独♥立♥判断时
to evaluate a patient's ability to act
面对的挑战...
in their own interests...
其实
Oh, actually...
她的检查结果出来了 我要去看看
her labs are ready. I-I should go check on them.
股骨鞘插入
Femoral sheath is in.
基恩 再近一点
Gene, get in closer.
放大中
Zooming in.
怎么了
What?
那块凸起部分
That bulge there,
这是他的血管壁最脆弱的地方
that's where his aortic wall is the weakest.
本来不在那里的
That wasn't there before.
因为他的动脉瘤变大了
That's because his aneurysm's enlarging.
我们得给他开胸
We need to open him up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他的动脉被挤压封闭
His aorta is being squeezed closed.
我试试从上方着手
I'm gonna try going in from the top.
罗德斯医生 这里的人手不完备
Dr. Rhodes, the team's not ready.
我还是通知楼上
Let me just call upstairs--
没时间转移到楼上去了
We don't have time to go upstairs.
罗德斯医生 这里连胸腔镜都没有
Dr. Rhodes, we don't even have profusion down here.
那就不用它 准备进行紧急胸腔手术
So we'll do it without. Set up for a thoracotomy.
-罗德斯医生 -麦基
- Dr. Rhodes... - Maggie!
一定要给他开胸
We are opening him up.
那好 你们都听见了
All right, you heard the man.
准备进行紧急胸腔手术吧
Let's get set up for a thoracotomy.
快
Let's go!
我找不到好的角度接近主动脉
I can't get a good angle on the aorta.
你居然给他开胸
You opened his chest.
我也没办法
We didn't have a choice.
你亲口告诉我这里还没准备好
You told me yourself this room wasn't ready.
万一病人没挺过去呢
What if this patient doesn't survive?
康纳 我为这个项目四处奔走
Connor, I advocated for this program.
为了你
For you.
而你要在项目开张之前就搞砸吗
And now you're gonna blow it up before it even starts?
可恶 这样不行
Damn it. This isn't working.
很好 不如我们把他挪到楼上再开胸
Great. How do you propose we get him upstairs with his chest open?
我不会去
I'm not going to.
给我5英寸20毫米的涤纶补片
Get me a five-inch 30 millimeter Dacron graft.
我们把受损的主动脉切开 再用补片修补
We're gonna cut out the damaged aorta and sew in a graft.
准备十字钳
Prepare for cross clamp.
十字钳 你只能争取到三十分钟
Cross clamp. That only gives you 30 minutes
而这还是在最好的设备条件下
even under the best of circumstances.
你这一步太险了
This is a terrible long shot.
是 我明白风险
Yeah, I understand the risk.
那好 我去洗手
Fine, I'll scrub in.
六码半的手套
Six and a half gloves.
不用 我这人手够了
No, I have everyone I need.
你想害死他 随你便
You wanna kill this man, fine.
十字钳 第二支
Cross clamps times two.
谢谢
Thank you.
马上
Right away.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
你知道想找个合适的婚礼场所
Hey, so you know how it's been impossible
有多么难吗
to find a venue for the wedding?
-知道 -我找到了一个
- Mm-hmm. - Well, I found one.
-找到了吗 -不只是找到了
- You did? - And not just found it.
还订了 两百个座位
Killed it. Seats 200,
还有单独的鸡尾酒厅 而且还是打折价
separate room for cocktails, and I got the place at cost.
你怎么找到的
How did you do that?
店主是我爸的熟人
The owner's a guy who knew my dad.
他不太舒服 我就上门服务了一下
He wasn't feeling well, so I made a house call.
我给他看了下 他就坚持要我们去
I looked him over and he insisted we take it.
威尔 那真是太好了
Will, that's fantastic.
我们加纳利镇的人就这样
That's how Canaryville works:
我帮我一次 我还你一次
you scratch my back, I scratch yours.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
重症监护室叫你
The ICU just called.
哈里斯太太的血压下降了
Mrs. Harris's pressure's dropping.
这就去
On my way.
-太好了 -是啊
- This is great. - Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
血压90/60
She's 90/60.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我看看
Let's see.
你失血太多了
You're losing too much blood.
我们得马上动手术
We need to get you to surgery now.
我已经说过不行了
I already told you no.
亲爱的 咱们还是听医生的吧
Honey, maybe we should listen to the doctors.
你不能不支持我啊 马特 我不做手术
Not you too, Matt. I am not having surgery.
-丽莎 -求你别说了
- Lisa.... - Please stop.
我这十二年心心念念
For 12 years all I wanted
都梦想着哺育一个新生命
was to bring a new life into this world,
终于...
and finally...
上帝被我的毅力打动
God has rewarded my patience.
而我不相信他会转身弃我而去
And I don't believe that He would turn around
还带走我的孩子
and take it all away.
如果他已经带走了呢
What if He did take it away?
什么
What?
如果胎儿
If the fetus were to...
由于失血已经不再存活
stop living because of the blood loss,
那你是否允许我们进行手术
would you give us permission to do the surgery then,
救你的命呢
to let us save your life?
你说什么
What are you--
她怎么能说这种话
why is she even talking about this?
不会有这种事的
That's not gonna happen.
她就是问问
She's just asking.
你至少能同意这个吧
So will you at least agree to that?
如果胎儿没挺住的话
If the fetus dies.
那好 如果那样的话 但那是不可能的
Fine, if that happened, which it won't,
那么...
then...
我同意做手术
yes, I would have a surgery.
能不说这个了吗
Can we stop talking about this?
当然
Of course.
静脉注射一升生理盐水
Bolus a liter of saline,
血液交叉配型各六个单位
and type and cross for six and six,
然后给她输两单位万能型血
and give her two units of uncrossmatched blood now.
好
Yeah.
我们很快就会回来看你 好吗
We'll be back to check on your shortly okay?
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
库里小姐
Ms. Curry,
你刚才的问题非常不合适 不礼貌
that was a disturbing, tactless question.
你为什么这么问
Why did you ask that?
因为我们应该知道的吧
Because we-we should know, right?
好做好准备
To be prepared.
不 做好准备和吓唬病人之间
No, there is a difference between being prepared
是有很大区别的
and terrifying a sick woman.
我还在上班
I'm at work.
什么
What?
着火了
Caught on fire?
艾米莉 你难道不知道没有标注
Emily, don't you know you can't put
"微波炉可用"的东西不能放微波炉吗
something in the microwave if it doesn't say microwave-safe?
什么都别碰 好吗
No, don't touch anything, okay?
我回家了再处理
I'll take care of it when I get home.
-真棒 -怎么了
- Nice. - What?
她是你妹妹 你爱怎么跟她话说就怎么说
She's your sister. Talk to her however you want.
-你怎么了 -没事
- What's going on with you? - Nothing.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表