-借过 -需要面条
- Excuse me. - Need noodle.
-不是面条 -她在抽搐
- Not noodle, uh... - She's seizing,
五毫克劳拉西泮
5 milligrams of Ativan.
好了 打进去了
Okay, meds are in.
丹 救救她 救救她
Dan, help her, help her, help her!
血压154/94 心率118
BP 154 over 94. Heart rate 118.
-血氧饱和度92% -她稳定了
- Sats 92%. - She's stable.
怎么会这样 是因为注射的药吗
How did that happen? Was it the injection?
不 除非布里特体内有毒品
No, only if Britt had drugs in her system.
但是她没有
Hm, but--but she didn't.
对吗
Did she?
麦基 跟我来
Maggie, come with me.
都回避一下
We need the room.
我是移植委员会的成员
I'm on the transplant committee.
每次HLA配型我都会收到通知
I am notified about every HLA match.
你真觉得我不会发现
Did you really think I wouldn't find out
你打算捐献一个肾吗
that you planned to donate a kidney?
我希望你不会发现
Well, I hoped you wouldn't,
因为我不想跟你进行这个讨论
because I didn't want to have this discussion with you.
麦基 为了一个病人去做手术
Maggie, undergoing surgery for a patient,
并且这个流程是不可逆的
an irreversible procedure,
这是违反职业操守的
is a violation of professional boundaries.
我很抱歉 但是我不在乎
I'm sorry, but I don't care.
你这样做到底是为了谁呢
So who are you doing it for?
是为了她还是为了你自己
For her or for you?
-为了我 -听着
- For me? - Well, look.
我看了西妮的病历
I've gone through Sydney's records.
她来的时候就已经出现败血性休克了 麦基
She was already in septic shock when she came in, Maggie.
我们已经尽了全力
We did everything we could for her.
如果是因为什么不恰当的负罪感...
So if this is coming out of some misplaced sense of guilt--
她在移植名单的最下面
She's at the bottom of the transplant list.
她得不到肾的
She's never gonna get a kidney,
如果我不给她我的话 她就会死了
and she's gonna die if I don't give her mine.
但是你有停下来考虑过自己的健康吗
But have you stopped to consider your own health?
-什... -捐献肾脏会让你有危险
- Wha-- - Donating puts you at risk,
麦基 比如感染 高血压
Maggie, for infection, hypertension,
-肠梗阻... -这些是很罕见的副作用
- intestinal obstruction-- - Those are very rare side effects.
好吧 那如果你唯一的肾脏出问题了呢
Okay, but what if your remaining kidney fails?
捐献肾脏的人都挺好的 你知道的
People who donate kidneys do just fine, and you know that.
这仍然存在违反操守的问题 我不能...
It is still an ethical violation and I can't-- I just--
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
莎伦 你阻止不了我这么做
Sharon, there's nothing that you can do that's gonna stop me.
实际上 我可以
Actually, there is.
你的带薪病假已经用完了
You're out of paid sick leave days.
你没办法休假来恢复...
You can't take the time off to recover...
除非你冒着丢掉工作的危险
Not without jeopardizing your employment.
丢掉工作 你真会这么做
Lose my job? You would do that?
麦基 我会的
Maggie, yes, I would.
她差点就死掉了
She could have died.
我的孩子差点就死了
My baby could have died.
我只是搞不懂她是...
I'm just stumped as to how--
她是怎么通过尿检的
how she passed the urine test.
我不知道
I don't know.
杰姬
Jackie.
是我的 尿液是我的
It was mine. It was my urine.
她跟我发誓她戒掉了 当你说
She swore that she was clean, and then, when you said
她要做个毒品测试时 她告诉了我
she was gonna have to do a drug test, she told me.
她告诉我说她一周前扎过一针
She told me she'd shot up a week ago.
而你就那么做了
And you went ahead anyway?
她说...她说注射得不多
She-- she said that it wasn't that much.
应该没事
That it wouldn't matter.
你得要明白
You have to understand,
已经那么长时间了
this has been going on for such a long time.
我试了所有的方法
I've tried everything.
我给她找了个心理医生 我给她找了份工作
I got her a therapist. I-I got her a job.
我几乎寸步不离她左右
I hardly ever leave her alone.
可是 每天早上 我醒过来 我发现
And still, every morning, I wake up and I find
她还是找到个办法让自己过毒瘾
that she's figured out some other way to get high.
纳曲酮给了我希望 可以救她
The Naltrexone gave me hope that it would save her.
也可能会杀死她
Also could've killed her.
杰姬 我无法想象这对你有多残酷
Jackie, I cannot even imagine how brutal this must be.
但是我要非常诚实地告诉你
But I'm gonna be very honest with you.
作为家长 我理解你想要保护你的孩子
As a parent, I understand the need to protect your child,
而只要你一直这么做
and as long as you keep doing that,
她就不会好转
she's never going to get better.
委员会有点晚了
The committee's running a little behind.
艾娃 你一点责任都没有
Ava, you are blameless in all of this.
手术室所有的决定都是我做的
I made every decision in the OR.
贝克医生 你可以进去了
Dr. Bekker, they're ready for you.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
苏菲的核磁共振显示她的大脑右额叶
Sophie's MRI shows an abscess--an area of swelling
有个脓肿 一个局部的肿块
in the right frontal lobe of her brain.
是个感染
It's an infection.
怎么...为什么...
How-- why--
对于有先天性心脏病的孩子来说这是有可能的
It can happen in children with congenital heart disease.
源自心脏的细菌跑到大脑
Bacteria originating from the heart travels up to their brain.
神经外科医生
So the neurosurgeons would like to
想把她送到手术室
take her up to the operating room
放一个导管把脓排出来
to have a catheter placed and the abscess drained.
头上插个导管
A catheter in her head?
好消息是 导管非常细
The good news is, is that the abscess is small enough
所以她不需要开颅手术
so that she won't need a craniotomy--surgery.
我妻子被诊断出有脑动脉瘤时
When my wife found out she had a brain aneurysm.
医生说非常小
the doctors said it was small enough
她不需要动手术
that she didn't need to have surgery,
结果她死了
and then it killed her.
我不能跟你做保证
I can't make you any promises,
但我可以跟你说
but I can tell you that
这是完全不同的情况
this is an entirely different situation.
我抱乐观态度 你也应该是
I'm hopeful. You should be, too.
好吧
Okay.
我来试一下有没有脉搏
Let me check for a pulse.
-让开 -帕特里克 醒过来吧
- Move. - Patrick, come back!
不 帕特里克 你挺住
Oh, no. No, you hang on, Patrick.
求求你了
Please.
挺住 帕特里克
Oh, you hang on, Patrick.
-霍斯特德医生 -天哪
- Dr. Halstead. - Oh, God.
不要...
No...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我害死他的
I did this to him.
好 我们准备给你做透析了
Okay, we are ready to start your dialysis.
-西妮 -她出现室颤了
- Sydney? - She's in V-Fib.
是她身体里的钾 开警报
Ugh, it's her potassium. Call a code.
蓝色警报 让拉尼克过来
Code blue! Get Lanik in here.
开始给氧
Start bagging.
仍然室颤 准备电击
Still in V-fib. Paddles.
充电至200
Charge to 200.
充电完成
Charged.
离手
Clear.
仍然室颤
Still in V-fib.
一毫克肾上腺素
Milligram of epi.
-注射完毕 -再充电
- Epi is in. - Charge again.
-充电完毕 -离手
- Charged. - Clear.
回到窦性心律
Back in sinus rhythm.
再注射一轮胰岛素 葡萄糖
Another round of insulin, glucose,
-再加两支碳酸氢盐 -好的
- and two amps of bicarb. - Got it.
西妮 我在这里
Sydney, I'm right here.
-萨姆 别做手术 -你嗑嗨了吗
- Sam, don't do the surgery. - Are you on drugs?
是你要求做这个手术
You're the one who pushed for this.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表