八分钟后在医院降落
Touching down at Med in eight minutes.
好的
Sounds good.
丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel.
可好啊
What's up?
你周末过得怎样
How was your weekend?
我出去约会了
I actually went out on a date.
不错啊
Nice!
是在爵士俱乐部认识的吗 还是在安迪那
With that guy you met at that-the jazz club? At Andy's?
都不是 我在网上认识的
Nope, I met him online.
网上
Online?
我觉得试试无妨
I thought I'd give it a shot.
这我可说不好
Wow. I don't know, man.
把我心底里最深沉的想法
Placing the deepest core of my innermost self
全都交给算法
in the hands of an algorithm?
我还没这么前卫
Not sure I'm there yet.
不然我还怎么认识别人呢
Well, where else am I gonna meet anybody?
你打算和他继续约吗
Are you gonna go out with him again?
不 但我还会继续找的
Uh-uh, but I'm gonna keep trying.
新生儿重症监护室想知道他的情况
NICU wants to know how he's looking.
他在接受体外膜肺氧合 体征平稳
Uh, he's tolerating the ECMO and his vitals are good.
好的 两分钟后到达
All right, we'll be there in about two minutes.
-怎么了 -没动力了
- What's going on? - Power's gone.
没动力了什么意思
What do you mean the power's gone?
一个引擎停了 我们得着陆了
We lost an engine. We're gonna have to land.
抓紧
Brace yourself.
抓紧了
Hold on tight!
芝加哥医院
第四季 第十二集
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
还好
Yeah, uh...
科迪的脚卡住了
Cody's foot is jammed and, uh,
我的肩膀好像也脱臼了
I think I dislocated my shoulder.
-你呢 -我的腿卡住了 但我还好
- You? - My leg's stuck, but I'm okay.
你们坐着别动 我呼叫支援
You guys just sit tight. I'm gonna call for help.
好
Okay.
这里是NH63201
This is November Hotel 6-3-2-0-1.
本机因故障在汤森德采石场紧急着陆
We've made an emergency landing in Townsend Quarry.
螺旋桨损坏
Looks like we've got a bent airframe.
我们需要救援撤离
We're gonna need assistance evacuating the aircraft.
他的血氧量降到94了
His sats are down to 94.
他的输氧机也停了
His oxygenator is not working.
他撑不到医院了
He won't make it to the hospital.
通知医院 我们急需一台新的输氧机
Call Med--we need to get a new oxygenator out here fast.
这里是NH
This is November Hotel...
维琪和我只是在家待着 也没什么事
Vicki and I just hung around the apartment, nothing big.
你怎么样
You okay?
挺好 就是在我兄弟家沙发上将就着
Yeah, I've been crashing on my brother's couch.
感觉像睡在石头上
It's like a pile of rocks.
你还不搬回小娜家
You're still not back with Nat?
到底怎么了
What's going on?
她把我赶出来了 你得去问她了
Uh, she kicked me out. You got to ask her.
曼宁医生的直升机刚刚强行着陆了
Dr. Manning's helicopter just went down hard
就在城外
outside of the city.
娜塔莉受伤了吗
Is Natalie hurt?
不严重 肩膀脱臼了
Nothing serious, dislocated shoulder.
病人也还好 但他们被困住了
The patient's okay, but they're stuck.
体外肺膜氧合的输氧机坏了
The oxygenator on the ECMO is damaged.
我们得立即给她送一台新的过去
We need to get a new one out to her now.
好的 崔医生 带一台急救车去
Okay, Dr. Choi, grab an ambulance.
-不 我去吧 -不用
- No, I'll go. - No.
五号♥治疗室刚收了个病人 让崔去吧
I just put a patient in five. Let Choi do it.
-没门 我一定要去 -我替他去看病人
- No way, I'm going. - And I'll cover for him.
-多谢 -你们随便
- Thanks. - Suit yourself.
格林先生
Mr. Green?
你好 我是崔医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Choi.
叫我布鲁斯就行 她们是卡罗尔和杰西
Yeah, it's Bruce. This is Carol and Jesse.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
那么您哪里不舒服
So what seems to be the problem?
我的肚子快疼死了
My belly is killing me, man.
他最近常常呕吐
He's been throwing up a lot.
越来越严重了
It's getting worse.
我有点口干
My mouth is dry.
杰西 能把水壶给我吗
Hey, Jesse, could you grab my water bottle?
多谢了
Thanks, bud.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
胳膊断了
Broke my arm.
这可真糟糕
That's a bummer.
话说莫妮克有些非常酷的贴纸
You know, I think Monique might have some cool stickers
正好可以贴在你的石膏上
to put on your cast.
要去看看吗
Want to go take a look?
好
Sure.
很好
Nice.
我会做一些检查
I'll run some tests,
不过种种症状都表明是肝衰竭
but everything I'm seeing points to liver failure.
你有肝炎病史吗
Any history of hepatitis?
没有
No.
那酗酒呢
How about alcohol abuse?
偶尔喝一点
Couple of drinks here and there.
一点具体是多少
How many drinks is a couple?
我不知道
I don't know,
看球赛的时候偶尔喝两三杯
two or three while I'm watching the game.
-亲爱的 -卡罗尔 我们...
- Honey... - Carol, we...
我需要采一些血 做一个胸透
I'd like to take some blood and get a CT,
然后再看情况
then go from there.
等到有结果之后我们再细说吧
We can discuss this more once I have the results.
好
Okay.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
他喝酒的 而且比他说的要多
He drinks... more than he says he does.
都成毛病了
It's a problem.
我们会尽我们所能治疗他
Look, we'll do everything we can for him,
但只有戒酒才能让他好起来
but he won't get any better unless he stops drinking.
我劝过 不管用啊
I tried. Nothing works.
那我让我们院的精神科医生来看看吧
Let me have one of our psychiatrists talk to him.
他也许能帮上你们
He might be able to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
今天怎么不喝咖啡了
What, no coffee today?
那么多香草糖浆可就要浪费了
All that vanilla syrup is going to go to waste.
你还能怎么着
What are you going to do?
康纳 怎么了
Connor, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
肯定不是没什么
Well, it's not nothing.
你好几周都这么冷漠
You've been distant and aloof for weeks.
你能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Can you please tell me what's going on?
没什么好说的 我没事
There's nothing to tell. I'm fine.
罗德斯医生 贝克医生 你们的病人到了
Dr. Rhodes, Dr. Bekker, your patient's here.
我们在二号♥治疗室
We're in Trauma 2.
-谢谢 -芭芭拉·邓肯
- Thank you. - I've got Barbara Duncan,
唐氏综合症患者 怀孕21周
Down syndrome, 21 weeks pregnant,
之前晕倒了 吸入五升纯氧后体征稳定
passed out and is stable now on five liters O2.
这是她母亲 凯茜
This is her mother, Kathy.
芭芭拉 我是罗德斯医生
Hey, Barbara, I'm Dr. Rhodes,
我会照顾好你 好吗
I'm gonna take good care of you, okay?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
听我的口令转移
All right, let's transfer on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
好了
There we go.
是什么情况
So what happened?
我犯晕了
I got dizzy.
美术课时她晕倒了
She fainted in art class.
这周已经第二次了
This is the second time this week.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表