这个团队还没培训呢
That team is not trained yet
而且 你还没从头到尾试过一遍呢
and it -- you haven't done a single run-through.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes!
威尔 你上次来这里是什么时候了
Will, when was the last time you were here?
我都记不得了 老兄
Man, I can't even remember.
-你好 提姆 -威尔
- Hey, Tim. - Will.
比分怎么样了
What's the score?
才刚开始
Just started.
-好吧 -爸爸
- All right. - Dad.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
威尔·霍斯特德来了
Will Halstead's here.
威廉姆斯
William.
还是一头红发啊
Still got the red hair.
很高兴见到你 伯克先生
Nice to see you, Mr. Burke.
叫我雷就行
Please, Ray.
-爸爸 我去厨房♥了 -去吧
- Dad, I'll be in the kitchen. - Yeah.
一会儿见 威尔
See you, Will.
孩子 我为你父亲感到难过
And, listen, I'm sorry about your father.
他是个好人
Good guy,
但是总扳着个扑克脸
but a terrible poker face.
拿到一手好牌时 就会向左看
Always looked to the left when he had a good hand.
他很喜欢这种属于周五晚上的游戏
And he loved those Friday night games.
所以 你哪里不舒服
So what seems to be the problem?
没什么 汤米老是杞人忧天
It's nothing. Tommy's a worrywart.
我只是有点阵发性眩晕
I just been getting these dizzy spells.
有时候一晕就好几个小时
Sometimes they'll lay me out a couple hours.
来坐下 我听听
Well, sit down. Let's have a listen.
这就是现在医学领域里缺失的东西
This is what's missing from medicine these days,
面对面问诊
the face to face.
到底哪天我才能打个电♥话♥
I'll take a house call over
大医院医生就来给我看病呢
some giant hospital any day.
我就不说你了
Can't say I blame you.
听起来确实有一些杂音
Yeah, you do have a little bit of a murmur.
或许值得关注一下
Probably worth keeping an eye on.
那么 你最近在忙什么
So what are you up to these days?
工会那地盘还是你管吗
Still got that place down on Union?
那个大礼堂吗 是啊
The Hall? Yeah.
老天 一定是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
Man, must be a heck of a business.
我跟你说 我快要结婚了
I tell you, I'm getting married soon,
而外面那些地方
and all the places out there
不是订光了 就是太贵了
are either booked up or charging a fortune.
所以呢
So?
你到底是要问我借还是怎么样
Are you gonna ask me or what?
不 我不是因此...
Ah, no, that's not why--
拜托 孩子
Come on, kid.
你休假的时候还来看我
You check in on me on your day off,
你要定礼堂 我不是傻子
you need a hall. I'm not an idiot.
我并不是要...
I don't mean to--
我很乐意
I'm happy to do it.
所以就承认了吧
So just say yes.
你太聪明了 伯克先生
You're too smart for me, Mr. Burke.
雷
Ray.
-非常感激 -没事
- I really appreciate it. - Nah.
我得抽点血 给你做几个检查
I gotta draw some blood. Run some tests.
我最喜欢的环节
My favorite part.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's get this started.
-贝丝在哪里 -还在手术室忙
- Where's Beth? - Stuck in the O.R.
排班表上没有排这个
This wasn't on the schedule.
基恩 监测器怎么回事
Gene, what's happening with the monitors?
这是新安装的系统 我还在鼓捣
It's a brand new system. I'm still figuring it out.
罗德斯医生 病人已经到了 我准备好了
Dr. Rhodes, patient's under. I'm set.
丹妮丝 你在干什么
Denise, what's the hold up?
我找不到尺寸合适的连接管
I can't find the right-sized guide wires.
静脉管 注射导管
All right, IV contrast, injector tubing,
还有20和60单位的注射器
and 20 and 60 CC syringes.
我不知道你们要哪种
I didn't know which ones you wanted.
-谢谢你 麦基 -不客气
- Thank you, Maggie. - Welcome.
罗德斯先生 我还是找不到合适的导管
Dr. Rhodes, I still can't find the correct guidewires.
中间抽屉的左上角
Oh, that's the middle cabinet top left corner.
艾瑞斯 打给楼上 我们不需要贝丝了
Iris, call upstairs. We're not gonna need Beth.
-我能帮你们打 -不 我需要你来帮忙
- I can make the call. - Nope. I need you to scrub in.
什么 我不行
What? I can't do that.
你以前就来帮过忙吧
You used to scrub, right?
那是很久以前了
Yeah, that's like forever ago.
我都可能不记得该怎么做了
I don't even know if I remember.
我需要帮忙 穿上手术服
I need a pair of hands. Go scrub in.
-艾普尔 你来接手 -好的 没问题
- April, take over. - Yeah. No problem.
你的病人 哈里斯太太
Your patient, Mrs. Harris,
刚刚顺利地通过了简明精神病评定
just passed the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale with flying colors.
你真的觉得她能够做出决定吗
You actually think she's capable of making this decision?
她的信仰十分坚定
She is holding on to a very strong belief,
不过除此之外 她看起来很正常
but other than that she seems entirely reasonable.
正常 她认为上帝要
"Reasonable"? She thinks God is going
拯救一个没可能生还的婴儿
to save a fetus with a 0% chance of survival.
这是妄想
That's delusional.
根据我的经验
Well, in my experience,
很难分清楚什么是信仰
it's not always so easy to figure out
什么是妄想
where belief ends and delusion begins.
很多人都抱有
I mean, faith in a supreme being
极致的信仰
is held by an overwhelming majority of humans.
但如果我们不做些什么 她会死的
Okay, but if we don't do something, she's going to die.
你不能逼迫一名病人做她不想做的事
Can't force a procedure on her that she doesn't want.
我们是她的医生
We're her doctors.
我们的工作是治好她 而不是讨论神学
Our job is to fix her, not argue about theology.
抱歉 但这...太荒谬了
I'm sorry, but this is-- this is ridiculous.
库里小姐
Ms. Curry,
我明白这情况很复杂
I appreciate that this is a complicated situation,
但其实我们的工作
but our job, in fact,
是尽我们所能治愈我们的病人
is to treat our patients to the best of our ability
同时还要尊重他们的文化 精神和宗教信仰
while honoring their cultural, spiritual, and religious beliefs.
她可以自己做决定
She's allowed to make her own decisions
不管我们认不认同
whether we agree with them or not.
地检对那孩子的爸爸怎么说
What did the State's Attorney say about that kid's dad?
还没有回应
Haven't heard back yet.
但是他有必要在我的治疗室等着吗
But does he have to wait in my treatment room?
现在是的 本需要肾脏移植
For now, yes, Ben needs a kidney transplant.
我要看看克里斯能否配型
I want to see if Chris is a match.
那个人要进监狱了
The man's going to jail.
他的儿子要死了
And his son is dying.
他的儿子需要一个肾
His boy needs a kidney.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
快好了
Almost done.
我前妻总是告诉我
My ex is always telling me how they're
她们没有我过得有多好
doing just fine without me.
然后我看到他躺在那里
Then I saw him lying there,
病恹恹的
looking so sick.
是啊
Yeah...
不管怎么样 如果今天你没带本来
For whatever it's worth, Ben may very well have died
他可能就死了
if you hadn't brought him here today.
反正
Anyway,
他也不会想我
it's not like he's gonna miss me.
我一开始就没在他身边
Never really been there for him in the first place.
检测结果马上出来
I'll have the results soon.
你在看什么
What you got there?
《计算机方法与生物医学》期刊
The Journal of "Computer Methods and Biomedicine."
-你是麻省理工的 对吗 -是的
- MIT grad, right? - Yep.
-看起来很高科技 -是的
- Looks very technical. - It is.
是创造一个体外复♥制♥人体器官的
But so is creating a biomolecular scaffolding
生物分子支架液痕高科技
to replicate human organs in vitro.
我上完医学院后就决定去研究这个
That's what I'm going to do as soon as I finish med school.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表