We are pulling out and locking down.
你不能这样 我们有受害者需要去医院
But you can't, we have victims that need to go to the hospital.
只能等着了 直到防爆小组确认安全之后
They have to wait, nobody in or out until
才能有人离开
the bomb squad says it's okay.
这要花多长时间
How long is that gonna take?
我不知道 但你们需要走进室内
I don't know, but you have to get inside
并远离窗户
and stay away from the windows.
去 现在就去 快去
Go, right now. Go.
两套 你只能拿到这么多吗
Two kits, that's all you could get?
救护车被驱逐出现场
Ambos got pushed off the scene.
我去找他们的话 我就回不来了
I go to them, I don't get back in.
好吧 救援的黄金时间就要到了
All right. Golden hour's almost up.
我们的黄标马上就要变成红标了
Our yellow tags are at risk of becoming reds.
一个一个来吧
Divide and conquer?
可以
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
洁达脑部CT的结果你拿到了吗
Did you get the results of Jada's head CT?
大脑弥散性出血 毁灭性的伤害
Diffuse blood throughout the brain, catastrophic.
她脑死亡了
She's brain dead.
你告诉她妈妈了吗
Have you told her mother yet?
还没有 但我想她已经感受到了
Not yet, but I think she already feels it.
我们一起告诉她吧
Let's tell her together.
你将被转移到监狱病房♥
You're being moved to the jail ward.
我要护士长
I want the head nurse.
我就是护士长
I am the head nurse.
你是那种发号♥施令的黑人 对吧
One of those bossy blacks, aren't you?
说对了
That's right.
刚刚检查完一个门诊病人
Just finished the eval on a walk-in patient.
我可以介绍病情了
I'm ready to present.
好 我们去看看
Okay, let's go take a look.
我知道我说了会穿上病号♥服
I know I said I'd put on the gown,
但之后我意识到 虽然我感觉很糟
but then I realized just because I feel like crap,
但不一定要看上去很糟
doesn't mean I have to look like it.
比起着装 我更担忧你的疼痛
I'm more concerned with your pain than your outfit.
这是崔医生 这是塞巴斯蒂安·洛佩兹
Dr. Choi, Sebastian Lopez.
很高兴认识你 洛佩兹先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Lopez.
叫我塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
让你从街头集市的伤员
And I'm sorry for taking you away from
身边离开 我很抱歉
all the people injured in the street fair.
我也不想来的 但是...
I didn't wanna come in, but...
太疼了我忍♥不下去了
I can't take the pain anymore.
感觉就像...就像被捅了
It's like-- it's like I'm getting stabbed.
疼痛局限于左侧腹部
The pain's confined to the right flank.
稳定持续了两天
It's been steady the last two days,
昨夜加重了
became severe overnight.
今早他注意到尿液浑浊恶臭
This morning he noticed his urine was cloudy and malodorous.
你怎么不告诉全世界啊
Well, just tell the whole world.
-发烧吗 -低烧
- Fever? - Low grade.
我在考虑肾盂肾炎
I'm thinking pyelonephritis.
符合症状 做什么检查
It fits. Labs?
血常规 血液生化 尿检还有超声检查
CBC, CMP, UA, and an ultrasound.
同意 去安排吧
Agreed, run them.
我知道很痛苦 但如果不治疗
I know it's painful, but if left untreated,
肾脏感染可能导致永久性损伤
a kidney infection can lead to permanent damage.
幸好你来了
It's good you came in.
我现在也觉得...幸好
I'm glad I did...now.
随时跟我汇报 泰瑞
Keep me posted, Terry.
老天...
Oh, my...
身材高大 深色皮肤 严肃认真
Tall, dark, and intense.
我喜欢的类型
Gets me every time.
阿马里·摩尔 35岁 严重钝力损伤
Amari Moore, 35, severe blunt force trauma.
把儿子从卡车前推开
Pushed his son out of the way of the truck,
替他承受了撞击
took the hit for him.
拒绝戴颈圈上担架
He refused a board and collar,
不让我们随第一波救护车把他送来医院
wouldn't let us take him with the first wave of ambos.
好不容易赶在他们封锁现场前把他带走
Barely got him out before they locked up the scene.
不当班的警♥察♥ 呼吸困难
Off duty cop, could hardly breathe,
还是想留下来帮忙
still wanted to stay and help.
我儿子安德烈 安德烈在哪儿
My son, Andre...where's Andre?
他坐在前排 史黛西和他在一起
He rode up front, Stacy's with him.
我觉得他手臂受伤了 先给他看
I think he hurt his arm. Take care of him first.
我要照顾你 不过安德烈会没事的
I'm staying with you, but Andre will be safe.
我保证
I promise.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count, One...two...three...
再开一条静脉通路 做胸部X光
Get a second line and a chest x-ray.
我要我爸爸
I want my dad.
安德烈·摩尔 八岁
Andre Moore, 8.
跌伤了手臂 没有明显变形
Fell on his arm, no visible deformities,
主诉没有疼痛
doesn't complain of pain.
我爸爸在哪儿
Where's my dad?
你♥爸♥爸和医生在一起 亲爱的
Your dad is with the doctor right now, honey.
-我来帮你看看手臂 -不要
- Let me take a look at your arm. - No!
我需要他 爸爸 你在哪里
I need him. Dad, where are you?
你好吗
How you doing?
我是查尔斯医生 你叫什么名字
I'm Dr. Charles, tell me your name.
安德烈
Andre.
安德烈 很高兴认识你
Andre, really nice to meet you.
我带你去
How 'bout I take you to where
能看到你♥爸♥爸的地方 好吗
we can see what's going on with your dad? Okay?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
2号♥治疗室吗
T-2, right?
-对 -我们走
- Yep. - Okay, come on.
爸爸
Dad?
好了 在这就能看到他了
Okay, okay, you can see him right here.
好吗
Okay?
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们在帮助他
Well, they're helping him.
你看到他鼻子上的塑料罩了吗
You see the plastic mask over his nose?
那是为了帮助他呼吸
That's to help him breathe easier.
那个机器能看到他的胸腔内部
And that machine can actually look inside his chest.
它像超人一样有透视眼
It's got x-ray vision just like Superman.
那个女人 她是一位非常特别的医生
Now, that woman, she's a very special kind of doctor.
如果他们在他的胸腔内发现问题
If they find something in his chest,
她能够专业地修复
she's trained to fix it.
他们在干什么 要带他去哪儿
What are they doing? Where are they taking him?
爸爸 你要去哪儿
Dad, where are you going?
我得和医生去楼上
I have to go upstairs with the doctor.
-我也想去 -不行
- I wanna go. - No.
我需要你留在这里 勇敢起来
I need you to stay here and be brave.
来
Come here.
安德烈 我知道你很害怕
Andre, I know you're scared...
但是我相信你
but I believe in you.
好的 我能做到 我会勇敢起来
Okay, I can do it. I'll be brave.
勇敢起来
Be brave.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我今天回不了家了 对吗
Not heading home today, am I?
对
No.
超声心动显示你的射血分数为12%
Your echo showed an ejection fraction rate of 12%.
你的心脏不行了 药物没有效果
Your heart is failing and the meds aren't working.
心脏跳不动了
Ticker's on its last legs.
这样我肯定...能排在移植名单前面了吧
That's gotta...move me up the transplant list, huh?
你的名字直接提到了最前 最紧急状态
Straight to the top, status 1A.
名单上下一个人 比不过我
Well, next in line, can't beat that.
会有用的 凯思琳 一如既往
It's gonna work out, Kathleen, just like it always has.
因为我们是什么
'Cause what are we?
是有神佑的
Blessed.
我过会儿再过来
I will be back to check on you guys
看看你们的情况 好吗
in just a little bit, okay?
古德温女士 我能跟你谈谈吗
Ms. Goodwin, may I have a moment?
失陪 哈里斯太太
Excuse me, Ms. Harris.
我有个病人 弗朗西斯·巴克利
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表