太逗了...
I mean...
-什么事这么好笑 -艾普尔 你跟他说
- What's so funny? - Come on, April. Tell him.
这是护士梗 你听不懂的
It's a nurse thing. You wouldn't get it.
别这样
Come on.
我们要开始上班了 抱歉
Our shifts about to start. Sorry.
我不知道我今天早上为什么这么累
I don't know why I'm so tired this morning.
你真的不知道吗
Really you don't know?
好吧 也许我有点线索
Oh, maybe I have some idea.
你能回家我真的很开心
I'm just happy you're back home
枪的事情终于过去了
and the whole gun thing is behind us.
打扰一下 霍斯特德医生
Excuse me, Dr. Halstead.
厄尔 怎么了
Hey, Earl. What's up?
抱歉打扰 你的车出事了
Sorry to interrupt but it's about your car.
好像有人把后备箱撬开了
Seems they pried the latch open.
天哪 他才刚停好车
Oh, my God, he literally just parked.
大概也就是十分钟之前吧
What was it, like ten minutes ago?
我觉得干这事的人
My guess is whoever did this
一定特意分♥析♥过霍斯特德医生
cased out Dr. Halstead specifically.
了解他的日程安排 知道他在车里会放什么
Knew his schedule, what he might leave in the car.
只有我的车被人撬开了吗
Mine was the only car broken into?
看来是这样
Yeah, seems so.
天哪 威尔 你居然把这个包落下了
Oh, my God, Will. I can't believe you left this back here.
你的电脑还在里面
Your laptop's inside.
他们居然没拿走电脑
I'm surprised they didn't take it.
应该还没来得及找到电脑 就被吓跑了
They must have gotten scared off before they found it.
有丢什么东西吗 霍斯特德医生
See anything missing, Dr. Halstead?
没有 看起来没丢什么
No, it doesn't look like it.
那你肯定是走运了
Well, you must have got lucky then.
给你 精英医生 你去5号♥治疗室
Here you go, Top Gun. You're going to treatment 5.
带上泰瑞一起
And take Terry with you.
他似乎需要找点事做
It seems like he needs something to do.
走吧
Come on.
早上好 卡明斯基先生
Good morning, Mr. Kaminsky.
我是崔医生 这是学生医生麦克尼尔
Hi, I'm Dr. Choi and this is Student Doctor McNeal.
据我所知 你最近出现了心悸现象对吗
I understand you're experiencing some palpitations in your chest?
请解开你的衬衫 我用听诊器听一下
How about you unbutton your shirt so I can take a listen.
-好 -我们已经测过了你的血压
- Sure. - I see we already took your blood pressure.
226 over 117.
是不是很高
That's high, isn't it?
比理想情况要高很多
A lot higher than I'd like to see it, yes.
请深吸一口气
All right, take a deep breath for me.
呼气
And exhale?
再来一次
Then another?
呼气
Exhale.
好的 两侧肺部都有轻微干罗音
All right. Bilateral crackles with mild rhonchi.
听起来不是什么好事
That doesn't sound good.
还不必惊慌 不过你来检查是对的
Not time to panic yet but it's good you came in.
我会为你做几项检查
I want to run a few tests and
再给你用一些降压药
give you something to bring down that blood pressure.
失陪
Excuse me.
汉克 开始挂瓶并注射20毫克拉贝洛尔 谢谢
Hey, Hank. Start an IV and give 20 labetalol, please.
没问题
Absolutely.
做一下血常规 血液生化和肌钙蛋白检测
Let's get a CBC, CMP, troponins,
再帮他做一个心电图和肾脏超音波检查
and set him up with an EKG and renal ultrasound.
好的
Right.
汉克 你还好吗
Hey, Hank. Everything all right?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-他还好吗 -应该没事
- Is he okay? - I'm sure it's nothing.
泰瑞 清理一下 帮他挂瓶
Terry, clean this up, and let's get that IV started.
好的
All right.
没事的 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
芝加哥医院
第四季 第十三集
-汉克怎么了 -他身体不舒服
- Hey, what happened to Hank? - He's not feeling well.
他认识那位患者吗 卡明斯基
Does he know that patient, Kaminsky?
艾普尔 到底怎么了
April, what's going on?
抱歉
Sorry.
别这样 是我啊
Hey, hey, hey, come on. It's me.
你总会告诉我的
You always read me in.
这次不行
Not this time.
-麦基 -怎么了
- Maggie? - Yep?
2号♥治疗室的患者出现脾脏微裂 没有出血
Patient in 2's got a small splenic crack without a blush.
送她上楼观察吧
Let's send her upstairs for observation.
-这就处理 -谢谢
- I'm on it. - Thanks.
早
Morning.
你就打算说这一句话吗
That's really all you're going to say?
你还希望我说什么
Um, what else do you want me to say?
比如一句抱歉
Um, sorry would be a start?
好 抱歉事情变成了这样
Yeah, I'm sorry things turned out this way.
变成
Turned out?
事情不是变成这样的
Things didn't turn out.
你居然怀疑我跟你那个令人厌恶的父亲上♥床♥了
You accused me of sleeping with your detestable father.
我不想一直说这件事了 艾娃
I'm not going to keep rehashing this, Ava.
你真可悲
Oh, you poor thing.
康纳 有病人 你去急救室
Connor, incoming. You're going to Baghdad.
-什么情况 -波迪·以赛亚 23岁
- What do we got? - Bode Isiah, 23,
摩托车撞上汽车 昏迷指数12
motorcycle versus car, GCS 12,
血压110/70 心率120 血氧饱和度98
BP 110 over 70, heart rate 120, O2 sats 98%.
他很明显有剧烈痛感
He's obviously in a lot of pain,
躯干部分似乎承受了大部分冲击
seems to have taken most of the trauma to the torso.
好 帮他照个胸部X光
All right, let's get a chest X-ray in here now.
听我口令 一 二 三
All right, on my count. One, two, three.
好了 波迪 我们会帮你止痛的 好吗
All right, Bode, we're going to take care of that pain, okay?
注射50单位芬太尼
Give me 50 of fentanyl.
-好的 -我有艾滋病
- Yeah. - I'm HIV positive.
谢谢你的提醒 不过我们也有预防措施的
It's good to know but we're prepared for that, okay?
让我来给你处理就行了
Just let us take care of you.
好的 波迪
All right, Bode.
你能不能上下活动一下头部给我看
Can you move your head up and down for me?
就是这样 很棒
There we go, very good.
那现在能试试左右活动吗
Now how about left and right, okay?
好的 颈椎没有问题
All right, C-spine's clear.
大家一起让他侧个身然后把板子抽出来
Let's roll him and get a board out.
一 二 三
One, two, three?
我要的芬太尼怎么还没到位
Hey, what's the hold up on the fentanyl I asked for?
我已经注射给他了
I already gave it to him.
好吧 赶快照X光 快点
All right, let's get the X-ray in. Come on.
好的 波迪
Oh, all right, Bode.
你有多根肋骨错位以及骨折
You've got a bunch of broken and displaced ribs.
为了消除你的疼痛 我们得通过手术
In order to stop the pain we're going to have to surgically
矫正并用金属板固定它们的位置
put them back into alignment with metal plates.
-这样可以吗 -可以
- Is that okay? - Okay.
好的 告诉心胸科我们要上去了
All right, tell CT we're on our way up.
我们准备一下推他走
Let's get him ready to move.
好了吗 走吧
All right? Let's go.
我的神仙眷侣原来在这儿啊
There are my two love birds.
我在四号♥诊室有个棘手的患者 结肠癌
I got a tough one in treatment 4. Colon cancer.
-谁想接 -我来吧
- Who wants it? - I'll take it.
-谢了 -没事 你能把我的东西拿走吗
- Thanks. - Yeah. Can you take my stuff?
-当然了 -你还好吧
- Sure. - You all right?
-没事 -回头见
- Yeah. - See ya.
回头见
See ya.
该死
Dammit.
对 我要汇报一起枪♥械♥失窃案
Yeah, I need to report a stolen firearm.
算了 我回头打给你
You know what? Let me call you back.
-霍斯特德医生 -早啊
- Dr. Halstead. - Good morning.
你是个摸不到行踪的家伙
You're a hard man to pin down.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
哥们 我听说你一直在翘心理咨♥询♥
Buddy, I heard you been skipping your sessions.
你说那些谈话吗
Therapy?
是啊 我在这忙着拯救生命呢
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表