我去拿点吃的
I'm going to get some food.
麦基 你看见伊娃了吗
Hey, Maggie. Have you seen Ava?
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin.
你好 你看见贝克医生了吗
Hey, have you seen Dr. Bekker?
她说过她今晚会过来的
She said she was coming tonight.
没有 我没见到
Uh, no, I haven't.
也许她在手术室忙吧
Maybe she got stuck in surgery.
也许吧
Maybe.
所以我们这里放四个笛子 再放一个吧
So let's get four of the flutes over here, one more.
然后 这里就布置得很好了
And then, we'll have a nice arrangement right here.
-很好 -罗德斯先生
- Great. - Mr. Rhodes?
-贝克医生 -你有时间吗
- Dr. Bekker. - Have you got a minute?
当然 这边请 我马上回来
Of course, this way. I'll be right back.
在急诊室里建一个混合手术室有可能很贵
Creating a hybrid O.R. In the E.D. would be expensive,
医院不愿意做出这种承诺
and the hospital is not willing to make the commitment.
但是 如果像您这样的私人捐款
However, if private donors such as yourself
能给这个项目一些投资
would earmark contributions for the project,
董事会将受到激励 从而进行投资
the board would be incentivized to make the investment.
好吧
Right.
我没指望您一个人投资整个项目
I wouldn't expect you personally to fund the entire project.
我在想凭您的关系
I would think with your connections,
您打几通电♥话♥就能筹到钱
you could raise it with just a few phone calls.
你是这个项目的负责人吗
And you'd be running this project?
不 是罗德斯医生 康纳是负责人
No, Dr. Rhodes-- Connor will be.
我还以为他要去梅约医学中心了
I thought he was off to the Mayo Clinic.
我想他会留在芝加哥的
I believe he'll stay in Chicago
只要这个项目能启动
if the program gets funded.
那我想你也知道
Well, as I'm sure you're aware,
我儿子和我的关系非常复杂
my son and I have not had the easiest of relationships.
我希望我的参与严格保密
I'd want my involvement kept anonymous.
当然 我明白
Of course, I understand.
那我考虑一下吧
Let me think about it.
只怕这个项目时间很紧
I'm afraid this is time-sensitive.
这样吧 我有个主意
You know what? I have an idea.
不如我们共进晚餐 深入讨论一下
Why don't we go to dinner, discuss this further?
病例日志
莎拉·里斯 医生
加夫尼芝加哥医院 精神科
这是彼得·拉什的检测结果
Hey, Peter Rush's these test results.
-天哪 -是啊
- Oh, man. - Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
彼得 你失聪的原因并不是腮腺炎
Peter, your deafness wasn't caused by mumps.
而是一种遗传疾病
It was caused by a genetic disease
乌谢尔综合征 你的检测结果为阳性
that you tested positive for, Usher syndrome.
遗传性耳聋-色素性视网膜炎综合征
而正是这种综合征导致了你的这些症状
And it's what caused the symptoms you are now experiencing.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这些症状有一些是可以治疗的
So some of your symptoms can be addressed,
但是乌谢尔综合征会导致
but Usher syndrome causes a condition
色素性视网膜炎
called retinitis pigmentosa.
你的视力会逐渐衰退
A progressive deterioration of eyesight.
-我的视力 -我很遗憾 彼得
- My eyesight? - I'm sorry, Peter,
但是色素性视网膜炎无法治疗
but retinitis pigmentosa is untreatable.
无药可救
No cure.
我要瞎了 我要瞎了
I'm going blind? I'm going blind?
是 你的视力会大幅减退
Yes, you will experience a significant loss in vision,
甚至可能完全失明
and maybe even blindness.
天哪
Oh, God.
我知道这一时很难接受
We know this is a lot to process.
我们的遗传病专家会过来
A genetic disease specialist will come down to discuss
和你讨论病情 并给你一些应对病情的办法
what you can expect, and what measures can be taken to help.
要不要把邦妮叫过来
Maybe you want Bonnie to come here for that?
不行 不能让她知道
No, she can't find out.
可你们要结婚了 她早晚会知道的
But you're getting married. She will find out.
她和我分手了
She broke it off.
现在最好不让她知道
Now, it's all for the best.
我不希望她是因为可怜我才回来
I don't want her coming back out of pity.
-你不要... -她将来的丈夫
- You don't... - She should be with someone
不应该是她的负担
who won't be a burden to her.
请进
Yeah?
查尔斯医生 莎拉打电♥话♥来了
Hey, Dr. Charles? Sarah called.
让我把她的东西寄过去
Asked me to send her stuff.
她说她好像落了一本病例日志在这里
She thought maybe she left her case log here.
对 没错
Oh, uh, yeah. Um...
病例日志
在这呢
Right here.
-给你 -我真的喜欢过莎拉
- Okay. - I really liked Sarah.
我一直希望 我们两个能谈一场
I always hoped, you know, something might happen, or...
但是她经历了这么多
But I guess with all that she was going through,
-我一直没什么机会 -是啊
- never really had a real chance. - Yeah.
我很遗憾 诺亚
I'm sorry about that, Noah.
好吧
Yeah.
她有次曾经告诉我
You know, she once told me that, um...
你把她领进精神科 真的帮了她
the way you brought her into psych helped her.
她一直希望有一个你这样的父亲
That you were the dad she always wanted.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
艾米莉 怎么了
Emily, what's wrong?
我就是有点晕 有点累
Uh, I've just been dizzy, a little tired.
还有点头疼
Getting these headaches.
她还说有些腹泻
She's also complaining of diarrhea.
体征基本正常 就是血压有点低
Vitals are mostly normal, a little soft on the pressure.
高压95低压58 心率110
BP 95/58, heart rate 110.
病人是我的妹妹
The patient is my sister,
所以检查工作就交给你和艾普尔了
so I'll leave you and April to do the exam.
-我待会儿再来看你 -好
- I'll be back to look in on you. - Okay.
-库里小姐 -怎么了 对了
- Ms. Curry? - What... Right.
我是艾尔莎·库里 大三医学生
I'm Elsa Curry, third year medical student.
要给您做检查
I'm going to examine you.
不行 我很抱歉
Oh, um, no. Um, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, uh...
彼得现在不方便
Peter's not up--for--
我爱他
好吧
Okay.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
-是你吗 -没有
- Did you? - No, no.
-是你 -不是
- Did you? - No.
她想知道彼得为什么这么激动
She wants to know why Peter's acting like this.
由彼得决定是否告诉她
It's up to Peter to tell her.
你可以告诉她
You can tell her.
彼得患有乌谢尔综合征
Peter has a condition called Usher syndrome,
这导致了他失去听力
which caused him to lose his hearing
并且还会导致他失去视力
and will also cause him to lose his sight.
好了 接下来是预算
All right, now, let's move on to the budget.
第一项要讨论的是营销和公♥关♥
The first line item to discuss is marketing and PR.
不过 等一下再谈这个
Actually, let's table that discussion.
贝克医生 罗德斯医生 感谢你们前来
Dr. Bekker, Dr. Rhodes, thank you for joining us.
我有好消息
I have good news.
医院收到了为你们的
The hospital received donations earmarked
急诊手术室指定的捐款
for your ED hybrid O.R.,
而董事会决定补齐余下的资金需求
and the Board has decided to provide matching funds.
我们将实施你的提案
We're going ahead with your proposal.
很高兴听到这个消息
Well, I am very happy to hear that.
但是有一个附加条件 罗德斯医生
But there is one stipulation, Dr. Rhodes.
你必须留下来运营这个项目
You have to stay and run the program.
艾米莉的检查报告
Emily's test results.
不
No.
你没有生病 你怀孕了
You're not sick. You're pregnant.
真的吗
Really?
你没有怀疑过这种情况吗
You didn't suspect that might be the case?
我最近确实经常呕吐
I mean, I have been throwing up a lot.
你知道孩子父亲是谁吗
Do you even know who the father is?
我当然知道父亲是谁
Yeah, of course I know who the father is.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表