是的 街角还有个狗狗公园
Yep, there's even a dog park around the corner.
如果你想要的话 我今晚就帮你下定金
Look, if you want it, I would put down a deposit tonight.
这区的房♥子租出去的很快
Rentals in this area are going fast.
明天就没了
It'll be gone by tomorrow.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我们应该搬过来吗 好吧
Should we mingle? All right.
等下 等等
Hold, hold on. Whoa.
科尔 回来
Kol, come back here.
不好意思 别怕 他很乖的
Uh, sorry. Don't worry, he's friendly.
不好意思 谢了
Sorry, thank you.
-没事 -科尔 来这 伙计
- It's okay. - Kol, come on, bud.
他还好吗
He all right?
李探员
Agent Lee.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
都不知道你住在这附近呢
Didn't know you live in this area.
我不是
Oh, I don't.
其实 之后就是了
Well, actually, I guess I do now.
那么 欢迎搬过来
Well, welcome to the neighborhood.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表