你要去做胸腺检查
You're going to have a mammogram.
今天 现在
Today. Now.
-来 -不
- Come on. - No.
等一下
One second.
麦基
Maggie...
你不用担心 西妮
You don't have to worry, Sydney.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-莎伦 我可以承受的 -来
- Sharon, I can handle this. - Come on.
我们做到了 我们救了那个小女孩
We did it. We saved that little girl.
是啊
Yeah.
我们是个很棒的组合
We're a great team.
康纳
Connor.
你♥爸♥爸的事 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your father.
但...
But...
没有什么能让我们分开
now there's nothing keeping us apart.
什么 他不在了 你自♥由♥了
What? He's gone, you're free.
-不 艾娃 -不不不 听我说
- No, Ava-- - No, no, no, listen to me.
-我们现在可以在一起了 -我想
- We can be together now. - I think that you
-你我之间已经是过去式 -不是的
- and I are way past that. - We're not.
-我们可以重新开始 -艾娃 打住
- We'll start over. We'll just-- - Ava, stop!
好吗 我们结束了
Okay? We're finished.
就这样
That's it.
你这个人♥渣♥
You ungrateful prick.
去死吧
Rot in hell.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
太美了 谢谢你
This is so beautiful. Thank you!
天哪
Oh, my goodness gracious. Oh!
不是夏威夷 不过也差不多了吧
Not quite Hawaii but it's close, right?
是啊
Yeah.
天哪 看看是谁来了
Oh, my goodness, look who's here!
你们怎么在这里
What are you guys doing here?
-妈妈 -天哪
- Hi, Mom. - Oh, my God!
-恭喜 茜茜 -恭喜什么
- Congratulations, CeCe. - Congratulations for what?
查老太太
Mrs. C!
我很开心终于参加了你的婚礼
I am so happy to finally be at your wedding.
婚礼 现在吗
Wedding? Now?
如果你还愿意嫁给我的话
If you'd still have me.
那么来吧
Come on, then.
我有点...天哪
I'm like, oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
卡洛琳 他是奇奥尼
Caroline, this is Keoni.
你好 奇奥尼
Hi, Keoni.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
在夏威夷语里
In the Hawaiian language...
夏威夷语说"爱"叫"aloha"
the Hawaiian word for love is aloha.
你们会分享这些花环
You will share these leis.
以爱的名义交换
Exchange them in the spirit of your aloha.
苏菲大概一周或十天后
Sophie should be able to leave the hospital
就可以出院了
in about a week or ten days.
之后她会开始茁壮成长
And after that she'll begin to thrive.
达到她的各个里程碑 爬 走 长大
Hit her milestones-- crawling, walking, growing.
娜塔莉
Natalie...
你帮我经历了这么艰难的一段时间
You've helped me so much through a very difficult time.
我很庆幸我可以
I'm glad I could.
我想请问你一件事
There's something I wanted to ask you.
曼宁医生 打扰一下
Dr. Manning, can I?
-我先失陪一下 -好
- Will you give me a second? - Yeah.
-怎么了 -提姆·伯克出狱了
- What is it? - Tim Burke's out of prison.
我建议威尔搬家 但他拒绝了
And I advised Will to relocate, but he won't...
因为你
Because of you.
他爱你
He loves you.
他很勇敢 愿意牺牲
He is brave... and devoted...
你再也找不到像他那样的人了
and you will never find another guy like him.
不把他追回来 你就是个傻子
You would be a fool not to take him back.
娜塔莉 你...
Natalie. What are you--
李探员告诉了我发生了什么
Agent Lee told me what was going on.
威尔 对不起
Will. I am so sorry.
娜塔莉
Natalie!
我来了
I got you.
娜塔莉
Natalie!
不
No!
娜塔莉 娜塔莉 撑住 醒醒
Natalie...Natalie, come on. Wake up.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表