It'll be cleaner this way.
好了 你这次行动的关键 威尔
All right, so the key for you, Will,
就是找到一个地方安装窃听器
will be to find a place to stash the bug
要离雷坐的地方尽可能近
so it's as close as possible to where Ray likes to sit.
只要安装在附近
Anywhere in the vicinity, bam,
雷·伯克的小团体就公开广播了
open mic night at the Ray Burke Comedy Club.
既然他在那里坐着 那我怎么装这个东西
How am I supposed to do that if he's sitting there?
你就不能找个理由支开他吗
Can't you find a way to get him out of the room?
让他上个厕所接尿样之类的
Have him go pee in a cup or something.
你就觉得他不会起疑吗
You don't think he's gonna be suspicious?
我就这么没来由地联♥系♥他 说我要
Just me calling him out of the blue, tell him I'm--
要给他上门做检查
I need to make a house call?
怎么会是没来由呢
This isn't out of the blue.
你以前就检查到心脏杂音 这次是跟进检查
It's a pre-existing heart murmur you're following up on,
而且雷也说他更喜欢上门服务
and Ray's the one who said he prefers house calls.
他也知道我跟警♥察♥是亲戚
He also knows I'm related to a cop.
你是他的医生
You're his doctor.
所以你最合适
That's why this is so perfect.
人们天生就愿意信任医生
People inherently want to trust their doctor.
是啊 而我在破坏这份信任
Yeah, and I'm breaking that trust.
他还以为我是去治疗他的
He thinks I'm coming there to help him.
你不是说他完全支持行动吗
I thought you said he was totally on board.
没错 他就是
We are. He is.
我一听见气囊的事 心里就觉得
My gut was telling me he was a suicide risk
他有自杀的风险
as soon as I heard about the air bag.
我应该准备得更充分
I should have taken more precaution.
你是个医生 又不是算命的
You're a doctor, not a clairvoyant.
别太难为自己了
Don't beat yourself up.
叶茨先生还在失血
Mr. Yates continues to dump blood,
速度并没有放慢
and it's not slowing down.
心血流量每小时350毫升 碱缺失已达12
Heart puts 350 cc per hour, base deficits already at 12.
他必须马上做手术
He needs surgery now.
-不行 -他不同意手术
- Can't do that. - He refused consent.
如果我们未经允许就做手术
If we operate without his permission,
就是犯罪了
it's considered assault.
他还拒绝我们继续输血
He also is refusing to let us hang any more blood.
要不是手脚都绑着 他立马就会
He would rip that tube out of his own chest
把身上的管子拽掉
if he wasn't in restraints.
他知道不治疗就会死的吧
He's aware he'll die without intervention?
这可能就是他的目的
Pretty sure that's the point.
没有近亲吗
So no immediate family?
父母过世
Both parents deceased,
还说他没结过婚 没孩子
says he never married, no kids.
他也拒绝一切外来访客
He's refusing any outside visitors.
我要尽快和他谈谈 还需要多久
Huh. How soon do you think I might be able to talk to him?
我给他注射了5毫克络艾塞半
I gave him five of Ativans,
所以估计再过半小时就可以了
so I guess another half hour or so.
我得把他转移到楼上
I'm gonna have him moved upstairs
万一你说动他做手术了呢
in case you can get him to change his mind.
我待会儿再来跟你们碰头
I'll check in with you guys later.
-好 -多谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
小艾 你有时间吗 我需要你签个名
Hey, Avey, you got a second? I need a signature.
这是什么文件
What am I signing?
是一份申请
It is a petition
要给我的卫星手术室添一台专用搭桥机
for a dedicated bypass machine for my satellite OR.
董事会才不会同意花这笔钱呢
The board's never gonna approve an outlay like that.
但他们也许会告诉我捐赠人的身份
But maybe they will give me the name of the donor
让我知道是谁牵头发起这个项目的
who spearheaded the campaign in the first place,
然后我就能去说服那个人多掏钱
and then I can go hit him or her up for more money.
我记得捐赠者不是希望保持匿名吗
I thought the donor wanted to remain anonymous.
不管是谁 都会被我讨好得
Look, I am sure whoever it is will be flattered
心花怒放 甘愿掏钱的
when I come groveling for more.
谢谢你 帮了我大忙了
Ah, thank you. You are a prince.
崔医生
Dr. Choi,
48岁男性 急性酒精中毒症状
48-year-old male, signs of acute alcohol toxicity.
意识清醒吗
Is he conscious?
清醒二级 而且不肯让医生检查体征
A & O times two and wouldn't let the medics take his vitals.
麦基 你就找不到一个住院医生给他吗
Mags, there isn't a resident you could fob him off on?
那你不就看不着这出好戏了吗
And deprive you of all the fun?
先生 我是崔医生
Sir, I'm Dr. Choi.
我听说你喝得有点多了
I understand you've had a bit too much to drink.
你能看着我吗
Can you look at me?
告诉我伸了几根手指
Tell me how many fingers I'm holding up?
-伯尼 -伊森
- Bernie. - Ethan.
天啊 太对不起了
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
我明明告诉救护车别把我送到这里的
I told the ambulance not to bring me here.
我必须得走了
I need to get out of here.
我感觉有点不太好
I don't feel so good.
我的天啊 抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
艾普尔 来帮帮忙
April, give me hand.
我的肚子啊
My stomach.
-伯尼 -对 伯尼
- Bernie? - Yeah, Bernie.
把他清理干净 输上液
Let's clean him up, get him some fluids,
做个超声 等他醒了就叫我
and order an ultrasound. Let me know when he sobers up.
我说了 她必须马上见医生
I'm telling you she needs to see a doctor right away.
曼宁医生 这是托尼娅·格里格斯
Dr. Manning, this is Tonya Griggs,
这是她的女儿妮拉
and this is her daughter, Neela.
-我根本不用来 -她太该来了
- I don't need to be here. - She needs to be here.
你看看她脖子上那些瘀伤
Look at that bruise on her neck.
她昨晚一回家就闷头上♥床♥去了
She came in last night and went straight to bed.
连晚安都没说
Didn't even say good night.
今早我发现她躲在房♥间里哭
This morning, I found her crying in her room.
我试着和她谈谈
I tried talking with her,
但她就是不肯告诉我发生了什么
but she won't tell me what happened.
好
Okay.
你好妮拉 我是曼宁医生
Hi, Neela, I'm Dr. Manning.
你能告诉我这些伤是怎么回事吗
Can you tell me how you got these bruises?
就是跟几个朋友闹着玩而已
I was just messing around with some friends.
没什么大不了的
It's really not that big of a deal.
我说了 她这个状态完全不对
I'm telling you, she's not acting herself.
妈 别说了
Mom, please.
要不您去外面等一下
Maybe you should wait outside.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
妮拉 我希望你能换上袍子
Okay, Neela, I'd like to get you changed into a gown.
你愿意的话莫妮克可以帮你
Monique here can help you if you prefer that.
-我自己就行 -好的
- I can do it myself. - Sure.
多谢
Thanks.
我上次来的时候你说你感觉有点晕
You said you were feeling some dizziness last time I was here.
最近不那样了 症状都消失了
Not anymore. It went away.
你最近一直喘不过气来吗
You at all out of breath lately?
有胸痛的感觉吗 头痛呢
Any chest pain, headaches?
实话讲 医生 我感觉不能更好了
Honestly, Doc, I never felt better.
我爸壮得跟头牛一样
Yeah, my father's a freaking bull.
怎么了吗 医生
What's going on, Doc?
你看起来有点紧张
You seem a little tense.
大概是咖啡喝多了吧
Too much coffee, I guess.
该死 抱歉
Damn it. Sorry.
婚前恐惧了
Wedding jitters.
都弄好了
We're all set here.
汤米 你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, Tommy, you wanna do me a favor
按一下那个心电图仪上的绿色按钮
and push that green button on the EKG machine,
那个绿色的 等我叫你你再关掉
the green one, and then I'll tell you again when to stop it.
-这个按钮吗 -就那个
- This button here? - That's the one.
是这样操作的吗
Is it supposed to be doing that?
没错
Yep.
现代科技的魔法
The miracles of modern science, huh.
可就在你的客厅里啊 爸
Right here in your living room, Pop.
不是想吓你
Don't mean to bust your balls,
但我们需要最终清点人数了
but we're gonna need a final head count soon.
什么
What's that?
为了婚宴 我们需要清点人数
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表