-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我们检查了你姐姐 发现...
We tested your sister. Turns out--
不 等一下 我姐姐吗
No, no. Wait, my sister?
-丹妮丝 -是的
- Denise? - Yeah.
她怎么知道我在这里的
How did she know I was here?
莱斯莉
Hi, Leslie.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
莱斯莉 拜托
Leslie, please.
不 我告诉过你 离我远一点
No, I told you to stay away from me.
我只是想帮你
I-I just want to help you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
-莱斯莉 听我说 -滚出去
- Leslie, hear me out. - Get out!
走吧 我们先出去
Here, let's step outside.
深吸一口气
Um, take a deep breath.
深呼吸 就是这样
Deep breath, that's it.
听我说 莱斯莉 我不知道
Look, Leslie, I don't know what happened
你和你姐姐之间怎么了 但她...
between you and your sister, but she...
我来告诉你发生了什么
I'll tell you what happened.
她杀死了我的女儿
She killed my little girl.
玛丽那时才三岁
Mary was only three years old.
丹妮丝 哄她睡着后
Denise... put her to bed.
走下楼
Went downstairs,
点燃了她的大♥麻♥
lit her bong,
然后抽得烟雾缭绕 忘乎所以
and smoked herself into oblivion.
她醒来的时候 房♥子着火了
When she woke up, the house was in flames.
她设法逃了出来
She managed to get herself out,
但她晕得已经不记得
but she was too stoned to remember...
玛丽
that Mary...
我的玛丽
My Mary...
还在楼上
Was still upstairs.
我绝不会接受她的任何东西
I won't accept anything from her.
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
你能做的只有这么多了
That's all you can do.
我让她留下来
I asked her to stick around,
看看能不能让莱斯莉改变主意
see if we can get Leslie to change her mind.
丹妮丝认为她不会屈服的
Denise doesn't think she'll budge.
没错 她态度很坚定
Yeah, no, she was quite adamant.
我是说
I mean...
我能理解
I can understand.
康纳 她放弃自己的生命为了什么
Oh, Connor, she's cheating herself out of life to what?
为了惩罚她的姐姐吗
Punish her sister?
丹妮丝已经惩罚过自己了
Denise has already done that to herself.
她活着的每一天
Every day of her life,
都要试着与过去发生的事和解
she has to reckon with what happened.
你什么意思 在她干了那些事之后吗
What do you mean, with what she did?
她没有推卸责任
She's not shirking responsibility.
正相反
The opposite.
这就是她拼了命想弥补的原因
That's why she's so desperate to make amends.
不管怎样 我们不能强迫莱斯莉
Well, look, regardless, we can't force Leslie
接受丹妮丝的肝脏
to accept Denise's liver.
没错 我们只需要看着她死
No. We just have to stand by and watch her die.
鉴于时间如此紧迫
We both know the likelihood
我们都知道另一颗肝脏到来的可能性微乎其微
of another liver coming through in time is slim.
她最多还有几天的时间
She's got days at most.
我去联♥系♥医院的公♥关♥团队
I'm gonna reach out to the hospital's PR team,
让他们向公众紧急呼吁捐肝
get them to put out an urgent public appeal for a donor.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
这是个好主意
No, that's a good idea.
-血小板呢 -不能再给他了
- Where are the platelets? - He's not getting any more.
必须保留给
They have to be conserved for patients
那些有生存机会的病人
who have an actual shot at survival.
他有机会活下去 一旦药物生效
He has a shot. Once the meds kick in,
血小板稳定之后 我们可以给他做手术
the platelets start holding, we can get him up to surgery.
你我都知道这不可能
We both know that is not gonna happen.
我们把他送进手术室 他就会大出血
We take him up to the OR, he's gonna bleed out--
你没有权利决定他的治疗方案
You have no right to deny him treatment.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
静脉注射也在流血
He's bleeding from his IV too.
他室颤了 没有脉搏
He's in V-fib. No pulse.
艾普尔 调到200焦 桃瑞丝 上气袋
April, charge to 200. Doris, start bagging.
充电中
Charging.
-已充电 -离手
- Charged. - Clear.
-崔医生 -一剂肾上腺素
- Dr. Choi. - Amp of epi.
充电到200焦
Charging to 200.
离手
Clear.
桃瑞斯
Doris?
-他心脏停搏了 -再打一剂肾上腺素
- He's asystolic. - Another amp of epi.
-崔医生 够了 -再打一剂肾上腺素
- Dr. Choi, enough! - Another amp of epi!
给他一剂碳酸氢钠和钙
Give him an amp of bicarb and an amp of calcium.
-就来 -快点
- On it. - Come on.
快点
Come on.
死亡时间 16点48分
Time of death, 16:48.
艾迪生夫妇不肯跟我说话
The Addisons aren't speaking to me
除非通过他们的律师
except through their lawyer.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我负担不起冗长的官司
I can't afford to be in some long, drawn-out legal battle.
也许我应该听从他们的意愿
Maybe I should just respect their wishes.
但我知道他们也不想这样做
But I know they don't want this either.
我正是为此而来 我也许发现了另一个办法
That's why I'm here. I may have found another way.
是一种试验性手术 叫作
It's an investigational procedure called
胎儿气管堵塞术
fetal tracheal occlusion.
如果成功 可以让双胞胎存活下来
If successful, it would allow the twins to reach viability.
甚至可以帮助改善
I mean, it could even help improve
男性胎儿的肺功能
the male fetus' lung function.
先别激动
Hold on, though.
全身麻醉总是有风险的
General anesthesia always carries risks.
而你的哮喘
And because of your asthma,
增加了潜在并发症的可能性
the potential complications are increased.
这将是拿你自己的命冒险
You would be putting yourself on the line.
我知道他们不是我的孩子
I know they're not mine.
等到了把他们送走的时候
And when it's time to hand them over,
我会很乐意
I'll be happy to,
因为他们知道有人爱着并需要他们
'cause they know how loved and wanted they are.
但只要他们还在我体内
But while they're still inside my body,
依靠我维系生命
while their lives depend on me,
我就必须做出自己认为最好的决定
I have to do what I think is best.
我想做手术 霍斯特德医生
I want to do it, Dr. Halstead.
太荒唐了
This is absurd.
你居然觉得我会做出这种事
I can't believe that you think I would do something like this!
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
我知道你不满我妈妈搬来和我们一起住
I know you resented my mom moving in with us.
强加的生活负担
The imposition on our lives.
所以你觉得我试图杀了她
So you think I'm trying to kill her?
没人对你做出任何指控
No one's accusing you of anything.
就是指控
Yes, you are.
我们只是想知道这是怎么发生的
We're just trying to understand how this happened.
太甜了吗 你的咖啡太甜了吗
Too sweet? Your coffee. Is your coffee too sweet?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
阿兰娜 我想让你做个核磁共振检查
Alana, I'd like you to get an MRI.
艾普尔 那个男人为我们所有人冒过生命危险
April, that man risked his life for all of us.
我们理应为他尽一切努力
We owed it to him to do everything we possibly could.
但我们尽力了 伊森
Yeah, but we did, Ethan.
情况已经无可挽回
The situation had become futile,
你就是不明白
you just couldn't see it.
所以你就得去跟拉尼克告密吗
So you had to go snitch to Lanik?
我是在遵循管理层次
I was following the chain of command.
有意思 当规矩和你的目的相符时
Funny, you're such a stickler for the rules
你就一丝不苟起来
when they align with your agenda.
我唯一的目的就是病人的福利
My only agenda is the welfare of my patients.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表