不是让病情更严重
not make it worse.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们走吧
Let's go.
等等
Uh, hold on.
让我先给你检查一下
Let me take a look at you first.
我真的没事 我有自己的肾病专家
I really am okay. I have my own nephrologist.
他会上门来的
He'll make a house call.
终末期肾病
End-stage renal disease,
我猜他们也会直接把你送个急诊室做化验的
I suspect they'll just send you to an ED for labs.
你很可能是对的 一直都是这样的
Yeah, you're probably right. That's been the drill.
好 但我还是要通知我的医生
All right, but I want my doctor in the loop.
我会让我的助理联♥系♥那边医院
I'll have my assistant reach out to the hospital
-把准备工作做好 -我看可以
- and set everything up. - Works for me.
我会派个人过来给你挂个号♥
I'll send someone in to get you registered.
我们得待在这里
We're gonna stay.
我听说你病人的事了
I heard about your patient.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
艾米莉和伯尼来了
Emily and Bernie are here.
伯尼不太舒服
Bernie's not feeling well.
应该是你接诊 但如果你还需要点时间
You are up, but I'll get another doctor
我可以另外找个医生
if you need a few more minutes.
我来吧
I got it.
好吧 三号♥诊室
Okay. Treatment three.
态度好点
Be nice.
没事的 伯尼 我们会找个别的地方
It's okay, Bernie, we'll find something else.
我知道 亲爱的 你对我太好了
I know, baby. You're so good to me.
我爱你
I love you.
你们好 怎么样
Hey, guys. What's going on?
艾米莉刚刚找到了个不错的公♥寓♥
Emily just found a really good apartment,
但是有点贵
but it was a little pricy.
伯尼 亲爱的 我想他问的是你的胃
Bernie, honey, I think he's talking about your stomach.
是啊 我有点肿痛
Oh, right, yeah, I'm, uh, I'm a little bloated.
对 而且他还发烧
Yeah, he's got a fever too.
腹胀得很厉害 这种情况有多久了
Belly's really distended. How long has it been this way?
几天吧
Couple of days.
好吧 我们要做些化验
All right, well, we'll get some labs
还有腹部CT 然后我们再看
and a CT abdomen, then go from there.
那么说你们俩在找房♥子呢
So you guys are getting an apartment.
-尽力在找 -很好
- Trying to. - That's good.
那你太太那边都搞定了吗
So everything's settled with your wife?
-伊森 -好吧
- Ethan. - Okay, then.
我把你的化验安排下去
I'll go put in the order for your tests.
你好啊 文森特
Hey there, Vincent.
我正看着它呢
I'm looking right at it.
但我爸爸还是有从左向右
Even my father still has a left-to-right shunt
穿过一处房♥间隔缺损的明显分流
through a patent atrial septal defect.
我要告诉你的是
And I'm telling you it wasn't there
我放置心内补片后是没有的
after I placed the intracardiac patch.
超声微泡阴性 他的术后超声也很好
Negative bubble test. His post-op echo was good.
我解决了问题
I fixed the problem.
-很明显你没有 -你太过分了
- Clearly, you didn't. - You're incredible.
你先是明确地说你觉得我是个坏人
You've made it clear you think I'm a horrible person.
现在我还是个糟糕的外科医生了
Now I'm a lousy surgeon as well?
不 你是个非常优秀的外科医生
No, you're an excellent surgeon,
所以这个才这么刺眼
which is why this is so glaring.
我理解你是在用以守为攻的方式
I take it that's your passive-aggressive way
在说是我粗心了
of saying I was careless?
或者更糟
Or worse?
不管怎么样
However it happened,
我爸爸还是需要再次接受房♥间隔缺损修复术
my father still needs a repeat repair of his ASD
我会建议他让莱瑟医生做这台手术
and I am going to advise him to have Dr. Latham perform it.
开始 我以为你对我的攻击
At first, I thought your attacks on me
只是我们分手以后你在出气而已
were just you blowing off steam after we broke up.
但现在我真的觉得你脑子不正常
But now I really think you're losing your mind.
盖娅的身体化验出了
Gaia's body tested positive
一种叫铊的剧毒物质
for a highly toxic substance called thallium.
你们待过的那个房♥子里
There may have been traces of it in the house
可能有少量的铊
where you all were staying.
好消息是 是有解毒剂的
there is an antidote.
普鲁士蓝
Prussian blue.
它可以阻止铊被你的身体吸收
It stops the thallium from being absorbed into your body.
梅朵 你明白...
Meadow, do you understand what--
曼宁医生在跟你说什么吗
what Dr. Manning is saying to you?
明白
Yes.
你愿意接受这个药物吗
Are you willing to take the medicine?
如果你不马上吃普鲁士蓝
If you don't take the Prussian blue soon,
你会因此而丧命的
you will die from this.
如果我吃了药 你们能不再烦我吗
Will you leave me alone if I take the pills?
保证
Promise.
好吧
Okay.
我吃
I-I'll take 'em.
好
Okay.
来吧
Here you go.
我们总算说通她了
We finally got through to her.
是啊 可为什么呢
Yeah, but why?
为什么突然就同意了呢
I mean why now all of a sudden?
被我们打动了
I'll take the win.
你能帮我个忙吗 帮我紧盯点她
Would you do me a favor? Keep a very close eye on her?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
我来问你
Hey, let me ask you.
艾米莉和伯尼还有这个
What's going on with Emily and Bernie
找公♥寓♥ 到底是什么情况
and this hunt for an apartment?
他们在找呢
They're looking.
是啊 我听说她家落空了 太贵
Yeah, I heard her place fell through, too expensive.
我只是希望伯尼没有不情愿
I just hope Bernie isn't dragging his feet.
艾米莉没抱怨啊
Well, Emily hasn't complained.
也许 可她还带着孩子在你家住呢
Maybe, but she's still sleeping at your place with the baby.
-我不介意啊 -那伯尼呢
- I don't mind. - And Bernie's what?
在城的另一边睡在他太太的沙发上
Sleeping across town on his wife's couch?
好像一点都没让他担心
Doesn't seem to faze him a bit.
伊森 如果你在想插手 别
Ethan, if you're thinking of getting involved, don't.
不会有帮助的
It's not gonna help.
你是伯尼的医生 集中在这上面 好吗
You're Bernie's doctor. Focus on that, okay?
霍斯特德医生 这是理查德·海利医生
Dr. Halstead, this is Dr. Richard Haley.
威科夫先生的肾病专家
Mr. Wycoff's nephrologist.
幸会 那你来处理手续上的事
Nice to meet you. So you'll handle the red tape?
当然
Absolutely.
正在为威科夫先生准备一间贵宾病房♥
A VIP room is being prepared for Mr. Wycoff
还有我们的会议室
as well as our conference room
可以供您与我们的移植团队协商
for you to consult with our transplant team.
什么 什么情况
I'm sorry. What's happening?
布兰登的化验结果不好
Well, I didn't like Brandon's labs.
他的磷酸酯酶升高了 他还贫血
His phos is up and he's anemic.
我把他肾移植的时间提到今天了
I'm moving up his kidney transplant to today.
我要马上给他两单位O型血
I want him to get two units of O-neg, stat.
别那么急 威科夫是我的患者
Not so fast. Mr. Wycoff's my patient.
我来下医嘱
I'll handle those orders.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
我感谢您启动了这一切
I appreciate you getting the ball rolling,
但海利医生会接手
but Dr. Haley is gonna take over.
加瑞特小姐 这样做我很不舒服
Miss Garrett, I am not comfortable with this.
布兰登对他的表弟好像一无所知
Brandon doesn't seem to know anything about his cousin.
他付现金而不想留下任何书面记录
He's avoiding a paper trail by paying cash,
现在呢 一位两分钟前才认识的什么医生
and now some doctor we met two minutes ago
要把他赶紧送手术室去
is rushing him off to surgery?
重复化验呢 术前扫描呢 HLA配型呢
What about repeat labs? Pre-op scans? HLA confirmation?
都会进行的
It will all happen.
只不过会在这里做
Only now, it's going to take place here
而不是在东慈爱医院
instead of East Mercy.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表