No, it'll be okay.
皮尔逊探员的CT结果
Agent Pearson's CT results.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
萨姆的断层扫描
Sam's CAT scan.
两侧慢性肺部白化
Bilateral diffuse pulmonary white out,
两侧亚临床气胸
bilateral subclinical pneumothoraces,
胸骨骨折 囊下肝血肿
sternal fracture, subcapsular liver hematoma--
这些都是什么意思
What does all that mean?
看上去像肺爆震
Looks like blast lung.
这些伤不是一场车祸引起的
These injuries were not caused by a car crash.
英格丽 到底发生了什么
Ingrid, what really happened?
告诉我
Tell me.
这会影响你对他的治疗吗
Will it affect how you treat him?
当然会
Of course it will!
-发生什么了 -好吧
- What happened? - Okay.
有一起爆♥炸♥ 萨姆被爆♥炸♥重伤
We--there was an explosion and Sam took the brunt of it.
什么类型的爆♥炸♥
What kind of explosion?
毒品工厂的爆♥炸♥
A meth lab.
毒品是指什么
What are we talking about then?
过氧化丙酮 红磷
Acetone peroxide? Red phosphorus?
对
Yes.
还有什么你能告诉我们的
What else can you tell us?
英格丽
Ingrid!
天啊 威尔 那还不够吗
God's sakes, Will, isn't that enough?
给他转成肺保护性通气
Convert him to lung protective ventilation.
把出氧量降到每公斤四毫升
Drop the tidal volume to 4 cc's per kilo
频率升至28
and up his rate to 28.
就来
On it.
你 我就知道
You. I knew it.
我一开始就知道了
I knew it all along.
你无权瞒着我们
You had no right to keep this from us.
那是珍妮的意思
It was Jenny's wish.
她当然不想让我们知道
Well, of course she didn't want us to find out.
她知道这是错的
She knew it was wrong.
她这是谋杀
What she did was--was murder.
辛普森夫人
Mrs. Simpson,
你应该知道珍妮不想告诉你
you should know that Jenny didn't want to tell you
因为她害怕你不再爱她了
because she was afraid you wouldn't love her anymore.
不
No...
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
听着 不管你的信仰是什么
Listen, no matter what your beliefs are,
那是你的女儿 她现在的情况很严重
that's your daughter and she's very sick.
听着 我能在我丈夫不在场的情况下
Look, can I give the consent for the D&C
签同意书吗
without my husband?
可以
Yes.
尽你所能的救我女儿吧
Do whatever you have to do to save my daughter.
就是别告诉乔发生了什么
Just don't tell Joel what happened.
我不想这件事毁了我的家庭
I don't want this to destroy my family.
但他也有权知道 不是吗
But doesn't he have the right to know?
他是她的父亲
He's her father.
事实上
Actually...
事实上 他不是
Actually, he isn't.
不过 我从来没告诉过他
And no, I never told him.
好了 我到了
All right, I'm here.
金妮 金妮
Ginny, Ginny.
你好 罗德斯医生 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Hello, Dr. Rhodes, what can I do for you?
我需要从我的货币市场账户
I need to take $50,000
取出五万美元现金
out of my money market account in cash.
现金
Cash?
是的 拜托 我有点着急
Yes and please, I am in a bit of a hurry.
这得要几分钟
It'll take a few minutes.
我不确定出纳员手头有那么多现金
I'm not sure the tellers have that much on hand.
我可能得去金库
I may need to go into the vault.
金妮 不管需要什么 拜托了 谢谢您
Ginny, whatever it takes, just please do it. Thank you.
好吧 你听到了吗
All right, did you hear that?
这得需要一点时间
It's going to take awhile.
不 不 别别别
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我没给他们打过电♥话♥ 我发誓
I-I-I-I didn't call them. I swear!
不不不不不 他们不可能在外面
No, no. No, no, no. They-- they--they can't be outside!
我没有打电♥话♥给他们过 拜托 拜托
I didn't call them! Please! Please!
不不不 别挂电♥话♥
No, no, no! Don't hang up!
我正在取钱
I am getting you the money!
喂 喂 你还在吗 喂
Hello? Hello, you there? You--hello?
不不不不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
不不不不不
No! No, no, no, no!
我告诉过你 别报♥警♥
I told you not to call the police!
他们看见你了 他们要杀了她
They saw you! They're going to kill her!
-他们不会 -你不知道
- They're not. - You don't know that.
-不 我知道 -罗德斯医生
- Yes, I do. - Dr. Rhodes.
罗宾根本没被绑♥架♥
Robin was never kidnapped.
不 她被绑♥架♥了 我听见她了
No, she was. I-I-I-I-I heard her.
我听到她尖叫
I heard her scream!
-那不是她 伙计 -不是她 这是个骗局
-It wasn't her, buddy. -No, it's a scam.
罗德斯医生 这是个骗局
Dr. Rhodes, it's a scam.
骗局
Scam?
在我终于找到罗宾时
When I finally reached Robin,
她根本不知道我在说什么
she had no idea what I was talking about.
你和她说过话了 然后她也没事
You--you spoke to her and she's fine?
从来没有任何危险
Was never in any danger.
小心
Watch out.
血压92/56 心率48
BP 92 over 56. Heart rate 48.
血氧73 还在下降
Sats 73 and dropping.
心率还在下降
He's bradying down.
双侧张力性气胸
Bilateral tension pneumothoraces.
两个针套件
Two needle kits?
对 必须给他的胸腔减压
Yeah, gotta decompress his chest.
发生什么了
What's happening?
空气从他肺里漏进了胸腔
Air's leaking into his chest from his lungs.
现在他的肺没法运作了
Now his lungs can't inflate.
第二针
Second needle?
血氧数值和心率上升了
Sats and heart rate climbing.
准备双侧胸管设置
Set up for bilateral chest tubes.
否则他的肺会再次衰竭
Otherwise his lungs are just going to collapse again.
好的
Right.
我们得送他去重症监护室 给他上体外膜肺氧合
We'll need to send him up to the ICU and get him on ECMO.
这是因为你之前不知道吗
Is this because you didn't know?
说这些也没用 英格丽
It didn't help, Ingrid.
伊菲
Evie.
怎么了 他们要带她去哪里
What's happening? Where are they taking her?
他们会跟你解释的
They'll explain.
我们要帮你的女儿做一个广谱抗生素检查
We're starting your daughter on broad spectrum antibiotics
现在要带她去手术室
and we're taking her up to surgery.
为什么
Why?
我们没法阻止她的大出血
We--we were unable to stop her bleeding,
而且我们还担心她会得败血症
and also we were concerned she could become septic.
天哪
Oh, God.
解决这些问题的程序很简单 风险很低
The procedure to address this is simple, very low-risk.
十有八♥九♥
In all likelihood,
明天她就能和你一起回家了
she'll be able to go home with you tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
我还不是很明白
I'm still not clear.
这个手术
This procedure...
是为了去除被困在她子♥宫♥里的退化组织
It's to remove degenerating tissue that's trapped in her uterus.
-她的子♥宫♥ -是的
- Her uterus? - That's right.
好吧 只要她能没事
Okay, as long as she's going to be all right.
对啊
Yeah.
你还有什么问题吗
Do you have any further questions?
-没有 没了 -好的
- No. No. - Okay.
不如我们让人来接待你去等候区
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表