According to the case notes, one, before he went asystolic.
为什么问这个
Why?
垃圾桶里有四支空药剂瓶
There's four empty amps in the trash.
真的吗 怎么可能
Really? How could that be?
你跟着尸体一起去太平间
Follow the body down to the morgue,
找到肖尔医生 问问她能否告诉我
find Dr. Shore, and ask her if she could tell me
系统显示卡明斯基死时用了几剂肾上腺素
how much epinephrine kaminsky had in his system when he died.
-好的 -让她别把这些写在记录里
- Okay. - And ask her to keep it off the books.
-不记录 -去做就是了
- Off the books? - Just do it.
好了 这边弄好了
All right, that does it for this side.
我们把他缝合起来然后换个位置
Let's close him up and reposition him,
-重新准备并开始静脉滴注 -没问题
- re-prep and re-drip. - You got it.
他的碎裂比我从扫描上看到的范围更大
His splintering was much more extensive than I thought
你的决定没错
from the scans so you made the right call.
目前看来是的
Well, so far so good.
我有个病人送来了一瓶十二年的山崎
So a patient of mine sent over a bottle of Yamazaki 12
感谢我做的三支搭桥
as a thank you for triple bypass.
做完这个手术后我们可以开了它
Perhaps after we're done we could put a dent in it?
-听着 艾娃... -喝杯酒而已
- Look, Ava... - One drink.
康纳 你到底在怕什么
Connor, what are you so afraid of?
你为什么同意做这个手术
Why did you agree to do the surgery?
你想修补我们的关系吗
You trying to fix things between us?
如果我就是想呢
So what if I was?
现在不是做这个的时候
Then this is not the time or the place.
我对你还有感情 康纳
I still have feelings for you, Connor.
手术团队准备好重新开始时通知我
Let me know when the team's ready to restart.
你知道这一切中最让人困惑的是什么吗
You know what I find most bewildering about all this?
你总是在说服自己
You've somehow convinced yourself
你才是这里的受害者
that you're the victim here.
曼宁医生 曼宁医生 快来
Dr. Manning, Dr. Manning, come quick.
我刚准备走他就这样了
I was just about to leave when this happened.
杰瑞德 能跟我说话吗
Jared, can you talk to me?
推注二毫克安定 马上
Push 2 of Ativan, stat!
-他怎么了 -他癫痫发作了
- What's going on? - He's having a seizure.
安定推注好了
Ativan's in.
杰瑞德 你能深呼吸吗
Jared, can you take a deep breath?
亲爱的 你能听到我说话吗
Baby, can you hear me?
发生了什么
What happened?
你刚才是今天第二次癫痫发作了
You just had your second seizure today.
杰瑞德 你必须马上做断层扫描
Jared, you need to get a CAT scan immediately.
-不 我没事 -杰瑞德
- No, no, I'm fine. - Jared.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, really.
别让这事耽误你上飞机
Don't--don't let this stop you catching your flight.
-你该走了 -你疯了吗
- You should go. - Are you crazy?
我现在不会离开你
I'm not leaving you now.
那你的工作怎么办
What about your job?
现在那些都不重要
None of that matters right now.
我会一直待在你身边直到你好起来
I'm not leaving your side until you're better.
你的病人情况如何
how's your patient doing?
我也不确定 你刚才去哪了
I'm not sure yet. Hey, where'd you go?
我一直在找你 又找不到
I was looking for you, I couldn't find you.
我给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥了
Well, I had to call the insurance company.
但我看到你在跟警♥察♥说话
But I saw you talking with a cop.
是的 这也是我要做的事之一
Well, yeah, that was part of it.
我必须提交完整的警方报告
I had to file a whole police report
才能向保险公♥司♥索赔
for the insurance claim.
为什么要提交♥警♥方报告
Why would you file a police report?
有什么东西被偷了吗
Was something stolen?
娜塔莉 我说最后一次
Natalie, for the last time,
什么都没被偷
nothing was stolen.
我刚刚把五号♥治疗室的病人安排给你了
I just planned a patient treatment 5 for you.
叫西妮 对吧 我正准备过去
Sydney, right? I was just about to head in there.
好的
All right.
我似乎听说过她是你的朋友
Did I hear something about her being a friend of yours?
她不是我的朋友
She's not a friend of mine.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是知道一些跟西妮有关的事情
It's just I know something about Sydney.
有传言说她喜欢骗人
She has a reputation of being a bit of a grifter.
我听说她去年因教唆罪被捕过
Heard she got arrested for solicitation last year.
我很同情这个女孩 但是很有可能
I have sympathy for the girl but quite possibly
她到这里来就是为了骗医生开药
she's just here to score some pills.
好 谢谢你告诉我 我心里有数
Yeah, good to know. I'll proceed accordingly.
好
Yeah.
所以你觉得杰瑞德在撒谎
So you think Jared's lying to you?
是的
Yes.
这是个很严重的指控
That's a pretty serious accusation.
他的说辞完全不合情理
His story just doesn't add up.
他不给我看扫描结果 也没有化疗泵
He won't show me his scans, he doesn't have a chemo port,
而且他今天两次癫痫发作的时间都正好
and both his seizures today timed out perfectly
阻止了他女朋友去出差
to stop his girlfriend from going on her business trip.
连续两年伪造癌症诊断报告
Faking a cancer diagnoses for two years
所需要的投入简直无法想象
would take unbelievable commitment,
而且你如何解释他的脱发
and also, how do you explain the hair loss
和其他生理症状
and other physical symptoms.
我看见他包里有一整袋绿药丸
Well, I saw a Ziplock full of green pellets in his bag.
它看起来就像我家修理工
They looked just like the rat poison
在地下室用的老鼠药
that my handyman uses in the basement.
如果杰瑞德正摄入少量类似砷的毒素
If Jared is ingesting a small dose of a toxin like arsenic,
就能很容易模拟化疗的副作用
it could easily mimic the side effects of chemo.
我认为他是在伤害自己 他需要被评估
I think he's harming himself and he needs to be evaluated.
好的 我会和他谈谈
Okay. I will talk to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里还有一处
Another here.
最后一处破裂在这
One last fracture here,
给我20毫升0.25%的麻卡因
20 cc's, quarter-percent Marcaine, to me.
把它给我吧 贝丝
Make that to me, Beth.
怎么 你想一个人完成一切吗
What, you want to do everything yourself?
-我的角度更好 -对于切割并不是
- I have the better angle. - Not for the incision.
好吧 给我麻卡因
Okay, fine. Give me the Marcaine.
刀给我
Knife to me.
她被割伤了
She's cut.
这个病人是艾滋病抗体阳性
The patient's HIV positive.
艾娃
Ava?
只是划了一下 连皮都几乎没破
It just nicked me. It barely broke the skin.
我用碘伏浸泡了
I doused it with Betadine.
不重要 医院有规定
Doesn't matter. Hospital protocol.
她要暂停工作了吗
She's being sidelined?
因为那个病人是艾滋病抗体阳性
Because the patient is HIV positive,
你要去看传染疾病门诊
you need to be seen in the infectious disease clinic,
并且立即开始服用抗逆转录病毒药物
and start taking antiretrovirals immediately.
这种药物能导致严重恶心
Now the medication can cause extreme nausea
因此我要你暂停手术轮班
so I want you off surgical rotation,
只是几天时间 直到你适应药物
just for a few days, until you acclimate.
如果我最后感染了病毒
And if I end up contracting the virus,
我的职业生涯会怎么样
what happens to my career?
发生那种情况的概率非常小
There is such a small chance of that happening,
你看了那个病人的病历 他的病毒载量很低
you saw the patient's chart, he has a low viral load.
我们先不要言之过早
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
马上开始吃药就好
Just start taking the meds right away
希望没什么需要我们担心的 好吗
and hopefully there won't be anything to worry about, okay?
艾娃 我很抱歉 我都不知道该说什么
Ava, I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say.
这不是你的错 是我像一个
It's not your fault. I was the one who reached
傻傻的住院医师一样去拿托盘
for the tray like some idiot resident.
至少让我看看你的手
Well, let me at least take a look at your hand.
不用 没关系 我会没事的 康纳
No, it's okay. I'll be fine, Connor.
伊森 外面冻死了 你叫我来这干什么
Ethan, it's freezing. Why'd you bring me up here?
我从病理科拿到了一份简报
I got a preliminary report back from pathology
有证据显示保罗·卡明斯基在死亡时
and there was evidence Paul Kaminsky had high levels
血液中的肾上腺素浓度很高
of epinephrine in his blood when he died.
-所以呢 -所以我不确定他是否纯属自然死亡
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表