在这里我几乎没什么认识的人
I know hardly anyone here.
我会给你一些这方面的信息
I'll get you some information.
-好吗 -谢谢
- Okay? - Thank you.
我们看了你最后发的那个视频
So we watched the last video you posted.
你在里面说你要复仇
Where you said you wanted revenge.
人们应该为他们对我的所作所为付出代价
People should pay for what they did to me.
她们对你做了什么
What they did to you?
抱歉 米切尔先生...
I'm sorry, Mr. Mitchell. Um...
显然 你觉得自己受到了不公的对待
So obviously, you feel like you've been wronged.
我想知道的是你对自己今天的所作所为
What I'm curious about is if you're experiencing any...
有没有任何后悔
any regret for what you did today.
有
Yeah.
我有后悔
I have regrets.
我应该把她们全杀了
I wish I'd killed them all.
你真让人恶心
You're disgusting.
-你 你是个... -库里小姐
- You are. You're... - Ms. Curry.
-你可悲 孤独...-库里小姐 够了
- Pathetic, you're lonely... - Ms. Curry, enough.
没人爱你 可怜虫
Nobody loves you, poor you.
-你闭嘴 -但那并没有给你
- You shut up! - That doesn't give you
向人开枪的权利
the right to shoot people
除非枪口对准的是你自己
except maybe yourself!
你在干什么
What--what the hell are you doing?
你怎么能在这件事上站在他那边
How could you take his side in there?
"显然 你觉得自己受到了不公的对待"
"Obviously you feel like you've been wronged?"
我不是站在他那边
I'm not taking his side.
我只是想试着确认
I'm trying to determine
他是否为自己的行为感到后悔
if he feels remorse for his actions.
-我讨厌他 -你的感觉无关紧要
- I hate him. - Well, this isn't about you.
这里是医院
This is a hospital.
那是一位我试着去评估的病人
And that's a patient who I'm trying to evaluate.
一个刚刚因为你而变得无比棘手的任务
A task you just made infinitely more difficult.
不 你不是在试着评估他
No, you are not trying to evaluate him.
你只是想找到借口
You're--you just are trying to find some excuse
好让他不必为自己的行为付出代价
so that he doesn't pay for what he did.
好让他不用去坐牢
So that he doesn't go to prison.
库里小姐 他确实做了一些可怕的事
Miss Curry. What he did was terrible.
但尽管可恶
But as abhorrent as we find his actions,
我们的职责是去搞清楚他的精神状态
our job is to try and understand his mental state.
我不知道你想让我做什么
I don't know what you want from me.
好吗 我已经在尽力了
All right? I--I--I am doing the best that I can.
我
I...
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
米切尔先生的扫描结果
Mr. Mitchell's scans.
给血管科打电♥话♥ 告诉他们我们要送一个病人上去
Call Vascular, tell them we're bringing a patient up.
他现在就要进行手术
We need to take him to surgery right now.
你体内的某个胸植入物损坏了腋动脉
One of your pectoral implants damaged the axillary artery
引发了我们所谓的假性动脉瘤
and you've developed what we call a pseudoaneurysm.
如果破裂的话 你会流血而死的
If it ruptures, you could bleed to death.
流血而死
Bleed to death?
去吧
Go.
戴维 你能从十开始倒数吗
Davey, can you count down from ten?
十
Ten.
九
Nine...
好的 贝丝 不如你带贝内特先生
Okay, Beth, why don't you show Mr. Bennett
去等候室吧
the waiting room?
先生 我们去外面等吧
Sir, let's have you wait outside.
-插好了 -先生
- I'm in. - Sir?
没事的
It's okay.
气道压上升了
Airway pressures are up.
呼吸困难
Having trouble ventilating.
血压88/60 心率144
BP 88/60, heart rate 144.
怎么了
What--what's going on?
左边听不到呼吸音 胸腔开始出现张力
No breath sounds on the left. Tension to the thorax.
你在说什么
What is that?
给我一剂降压针 打开一个胸部手术盘
Get me a needle to decompress and open a chest tray.
我猜是钉子在肺上戳了一个小洞
I'm guessing the nail poked a small hole in the lung
然后呼吸机的压力
and the pressure from the ventilator
开始把空气压进他的胸腔
is forcing air into his chest.
我们可以处理的
We can deal with it.
你在对他做什么
What--what are you doing to him?
-先生 -迪伦 我需要你离开这里
- Sir-- - Dylan, I need you to get out of here.
我不走
I am not leaving!
-手术刀 -先生
- Scalpel. - Sir!
-先生 -管子
- Sir! - Tube.
-不不不 -先生 快离开
- No. No, no, no, no. - Sir, come!
不 把那东西拿出来 你在伤害他
No, take that out! No, you are hurting him!
-住手 松开 -你在杀掉他
- Stop! Let go! - You're killing him!
-马蒂 帮帮我 -你想要我儿子的命
- Marty, help me! - You are killing my son!
快点 马蒂
Come on--Marty--
叫保安把他带出去
Call security and get him out of here.
他把管子推得太里了
He pushed the tube in too far.
造成了胸部割裂
It caused a laceration in the chest.
我们要给戴维开胸了
We need to open Davey up.
输一单位的血 给血库打电♥话♥
Hang a unit, call the blood bank,
呼叫贝克医生 我现在需要她
and page Dr. Bekker, I need her now.
观察他的状况 马蒂 血压正常
Watch his status, Marty. Pressure's good.
目前情况稳定
He's stable for now.
你让一名家长进手术室来看外伤手术
You allowed a parent in the OR for a trauma case?
说教还是留到以后吧
You can give me the lecture later.
目前情况如何
What have we got?
胸管撕裂了左心室
Chest tube lacerated the left ventricle.
我现在用手指堵住了伤口 我需要你来缝
I've got my finger in the dike, I need you to sew.
爸爸肯定把这件事搞砸了 是不是
Well, Daddy sure cocked this up, didn't he?
给贝克医生准备好4-0缝合线和纱布
Load up a 4-0 Prolene with pledgets for Dr. Bekker.
好的
All right.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
威尔
Will.
你好啊
Hey.
抱歉 谢啦
Sorry. Thanks.
好吧 抱歉
Yeah, man. Sorry.
没事 我有时会一惊一乍的
Oh, just a little jumpy, I guess.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢了
Yeah, thanks.
他们把你关在哪了
Where were they keeping you?
凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix.
天气比芝加哥好吧
Better weather than Chicago, right?
我不怎么能出去
I didn't get out much.
他们把我关得挺严的
They kept me pretty bottled up.
我还要查点东西
Just gotta look something up
然后我们就走 可以吧
and then we can get out of here, okay?
好
Yeah.
好怀念
I missed that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在查一些关于殡仪馆的资料
Looking up funeral home information.
这个人的妻子刚刚去世
This guy just lost his wife
现在他的孩子也被送到新生儿重症监护室去了
and now their baby is up in the NICU.
-这太惨了 -对啊
- Ah, that's rough. - Yeah.
一个单亲家长带着一个新生儿
A single parent with a newborn?
我完全能理解他的感受
I know exactly how he's feeling.
很难熬
It's not easy.
这里是急诊室
E.D.?
我会转告他的
I'll let him know.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
血管科来了个电♥话♥
Vascular called.
他们成功地给丹尼斯·米切尔的腋动脉上了支架
They were able to stent Dennis Mitchell's axillary artery.
他被送往重症监护室了
He's headed to the ICU.
恭喜你 你救了他的命
Congratulations. You saved his life.
艾普尔 你不明白吗
April, don't you understand?
我最想干的事其实是复仇
The first thing I wanted was revenge.
但我不能让自己那么做
But I couldn't let myself go there.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表