因为他和哈珀先生发生了口角
regarding an altercation with Mr. Harper.
我调查了下然后发现了移♥民♥的问题
I looked into it and discovered the immigration issue.
我不确定医院的政策是怎样的
Unsure what hospital policy was,
就向加瑞特女士反映了此事
I brought the matter to Ms. Garrett.
为了弄清楚我就找了律师
I reached out to legal for clarification.
他们就找上移♥民♥局的人
They reached out to immigration officials
去进一步解释联邦政♥府♥的政策
for further explanation of federal protocols.
你就像玩电♥话♥游戏那样
You're passing around Manny's information
随意传播曼尼的个人信息
like it's a game of Telephone.
移♥民♥局的人在医院把他逮捕了
Agents took him down at the hospital!
医院是受保护的敏感地带
The hospital is protected as a sensitive location.
移♥民♥与海关执法局无权在这里逮捕人
ICE had no right to make an arrest here.
我被告知还有一份来自移♥民♥与海关执法局
I was informed that there was an active Immigration
针对卡尔德隆先生有效的逮捕令
and Customs Enforcement warrant on file for Mr. Calderon.
所以当警方请求同意
So when authorities asked for permission
到医院时 我同意了
to come on the property, I gave it.
你认真看了吗
Did you even read this?
他们在2010年因很小的盗窃指控逮捕曼尼
They took Manny for a misdemeanor theft charge from 2010.
被盗物品价值8.62美元
Stolen items valued at $8.62.
因为这个你就同意了
You gave permission for this.
曼尼的妻子也是非法入境 而且她怀孕了
Manny's wife is also undocumented and she's pregnant.
我们这是在她背后放冷枪
We just put a target on her back.
我也不乐意看到是这样的结果
I am not happy with the way this turned out.
但我的职责是保护医院
But my duty is to protect this hospital,
而不是向联调局挑衅
not to pick fights with the Feds.
很遗憾
I am sorry.
今天不好过吧
Tough day, huh?
你还好吧
You all right?
她用了化名 撒谎为了拿到药品
She used an alias, lied to score drugs.
她应该被抓起来
She should be the one in cuffs,
而不是那个想帮他姐姐的可怜家伙
not that poor guy just trying to help his sister.
我支持你
I'm with you.
但是 毕竟她是个瘾君子 对吧
But, look, I mean, she's an addict, right?
把她关进监狱也于事无补
And putting her behind bars wouldn't work anyway.
我今后要处理很多
I'm gonna have a lot of cases
用不对的方式处理的情况 对吧
that break the wrong way, aren't I?
但你知道吗
But you know what?
但你也会处理更多不必如此的情况
You're also gonna have a whole lot that won't.
病理报告
Pathology report.
其中一个卵巢囊肿是畸胎瘤
One of the ovarian cysts was a teratoma.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
万一我错了呢
What if I'd been wrong?
你应该向三年级的医学院学生
Are you supposed to say stuff like that
说这种话吗
to a third year medical student?
或许不应该 但那是我做过的
Probably not, but that was the toughest call
最艰难的决定
I've ever had to make.
但你说过你别无选择
Yeah, but you said you didn't have a choice,
所以那有什么难的呢
so how tough could it have been?
抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
医院领导改变立场了吗
Did the hospital change their position?
他们会帮忙吗
Are they gonna help?
这是什么
What is this?
我列了个移♥民♥律师名单
I compiled a list of immigration attorneys.
或许他们可以让曼尼尽快释放
Perhaps they can get Manny released quickly
或者尽快让琳达获得公民身份
or expedite Linda's citizenship
这样她就更容易进入到移植系统中
so she has easier access to the transplant network.
那一家人来找我们获取医疗上的帮助
That family came to us for medical help,
而我们最多只能给他们一个移♥民♥律师名单
and the best we could do is give them a list of lawyers?
外面像曼尼这样的人成千上万
There are millions of people out there like Manny.
如果他们生病了该怎么办
What happens if they get sick?
这是让他们"害怕去看医生"
This is telling them, "Be afraid to go to the doctor."
之前 抱歉我那么强硬
About earlier-- sorry I had to get rough.
没关系
Don't be.
你只是在保护你的地盘
You were just protecting your territory.
我也是
So am I.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
大约三平♥米♥多的地方
About 3 and 1/2 square feet.
放搭桥机的空间
Ah. Space for a bypass machine.
当然了
Of course.
大件家伙啊 祝你好运
Big ticket item. Good luck.
晚安
Good night.
伊森
Ethan.
你有时间吗
Hey, you got a minute?
伯尼 我今天很累了
Bernie, it's been a long day.
我只想回家 不想理其他的事
I just want to go home and not think about anything.
拜托了
Please.
真的很抱歉 我让你处在这种境地
I'm really sorry I put you in this position.
我确实是个中年大叔
Look, I'm a-- I'm a middle-aged guy,
我和你妹妹在戒酒会认识
and I meet your sister in AA.
我们开始约会 本来不应该的
We start dating, we shouldn't,
但我让她怀孕了
and I get her pregnant.
如果我是你 我也会大发雷霆的
And I'd be furious, too, if I were you.
但我会一直坚持戒酒
But I'm committed to my sobriety.
而且
And...
我只想说
Look, all I can say is
我爱艾米莉
I love Emily.
而且我会好好照顾她
And I'm gonna take care of her.
和我们的宝宝
And our baby.
好 伯尼
Okay, Bernie.
好的
Okay.
老哥 今天很漫长
Look, man, it's been a pretty long day
所以我不想跟你争执了 好吗
so I don't want to get into it with you, okay?
我真的是你们唯一的选择
I'm really your only option?
是的
Yeah.
那好吧
Okay then.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表