We lost Keith.
我听说了 谢谢
I heard. Thanks.
我...
Um, Well--I have
我还要准备明天的手术 所以...
an M&M tomorrow I have to prepare for, so...
好 我也有些事要处理
Yeah, I've got some protocols to run myself.
好
Okay.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
心电图 这个病人很明显是
EKG. This patient's pretty clearly
二型二度心脏传导阻滞
in Type 2 second-degree heart block.
那你该再接着看下回波
Then you should probably follow up with an echo.
是谁的
Whose chart is it?
不知道 我的一个学生医生让我帮忙看的
Don't know. One of the med students asked me to look at it.
你记得今天布雷迪神父
You remember how Father Brady
是怎么说沟通的吗
talked about communication today?
到底怎么了 威尔
What the hell, Will?
短♥信♥ 跑腿 不管是谁的心电图
The texts, the errands, whoever's EKG this is,
还有今天跟你一起出去的那两个人是谁
and who were those two guys that you disappeared with today?
我很开心要与你共度余生
Look, I am excited to spend the rest of my life with you,
但我不想要你有所保留
but I don't want you holding back.
我不希望我们有秘密
I don't want any secrets.
心电图是雷的
The EKG is Ray's.
雷·伯克 那个礼堂的吗
Ray Burke's? From the reception hall?
我今天又去他家给他检查心脏
I made another house call today to check his heart.
他们是他儿子 汤米和提姆 雷...
Those were his sons, Tom and Tim. Ray...
想找我谈谈 所以...
needed to talk to me, so...
那你为什么不直接告诉我呢
So why wouldn't you just tell me that?
我不知道 也许是对我在做的事
I don't know. Maybe because I feel guilty
有罪恶感吧
about what I'm really doing there.
你去出诊
Well, you're making a house call.
为什么有罪恶感
What's there to feel guilty about?
我在利用他 为了礼堂
I'm using him, aren't I, to get the reception hall.
我想这让我显得有点阴险
I guess it makes me feel a little dirty.
抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
一点小事被我搞得很严重
I turned what should have been nothing into a big deal.
没事
It's okay.
别操心了
Put your work away.
好
All right.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表