Then why don't we have someone take you up to the waiting area?
莫妮克 带辛普森先生上楼与他妻子会合
Monique, take Mr. Simpson upstairs to join his wife.
当然 这边请 先生
Sure. This way, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗宾
Robin.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
没关系 我没事
Oh, it's okay. I'm fine.
我 我真的好担心
I was--uh, I-I was just so worried.
爸 你知道我午饭时间会去游泳
You know--Dad, you know I go swimming during lunch.
我知道吗
Do I know that?
我想我不知道
I don't think I know that.
好吧 也许你应该留心听下
Yeah, well, maybe you should listen.
他们到底是怎么做到的
How were they even able to pull this off?
我是说 他们一定得对你非常了解
I mean, they must've known so much about you.
警♥察♥说他们肯定黑进了我的电子邮箱
The cops said they must've hacked my email.
显然这种骗局已经发生很多次了
I mean, apparently this sort of scam has been happening a lot.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我得回手术室了
I-I-I've got to get back to the O.R.
我很好 康纳 去吧
Oh, I'm fine, Connor. Go.
-好的 谢谢 -把你密♥码♥改了
- Okay, thank you. - And change your passwords.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
古德温女士 我会尽我所能解释一切
Ms. Goodwin, I will explain everything when I can
但现在我必须回手术室
but I--right now I have got to get back to the O.R.
别着急
There's no hurry.
-蒙特罗先生 -挺过来了
- Mr. Montero? - Did fine.
他们正在完成缝合
They're closing him up now.
那挺不错的
That's good.
鉴于你在手术进行中直接跑了
Since you ran out in the middle of the surgery,
我会说那真是谢天谢地
I'd say it's very good.
现在 你有时间告诉我发生了什么吗
And now you have time to tell me what happened.
萨姆很稳定 使用体外膜肺氧合
Sam is stable, on ECMO.
能减轻他肺部的压力 让它们痊愈
That'll take the strain off his lungs so they can heal.
他还有很长的路要走 但他能挺过去
He's got a long road ahead of him but he should pull through.
很好
Good.
听着 我很抱歉
And look, I'm sorry.
即使我能早些知道是什么导致他受伤
Even if I had known earlier what caused his injuries,
我认为也不会有什么改变
I don't think it would have made a difference.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以去见他了
You can go and see him.
好
Okay.
你还是不准备告诉我发生了什么吗
You're still not gonna tell me what happened?
我们很幸运 贝克医生能够在罗德斯医生
We're fortunate. Dr. Bekker was able to take over for Dr. Rhodes
无法继续时接手他的工作
when he became incapacitated.
她是一位很棒的外科医生
She is a brilliant surgeon
她证明了自己是唐尼医生的有力接♥班♥人
and she's proven herself a worthy successor to Dr. Downey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
完全不用谢
You're most welcome.
我认为我们都同意 多亏了贝克医生
I think we can all agree that, thanks to Dr. Bekker,
我们能再次将医院变成定点医院
we're on our way to becoming a destination hospital once again.
我听说了发生的事
I heard what happened.
太可怕了
That's awful.
但是罗宾没事 这只是个骗局吗
But Robin's okay? It was just a scam?
-是的 -太残忍♥了
- Yeah. - So cruel.
感谢你能站出来
Well, thank you for stepping in.
不客气
Of course.
我要去写病例了
I'm going to go write up my notes.
看起来这一切结果对她来说都是好事
Looks like it all worked out well for her.
是啊
Yeah.
崔医生 曼宁医生
Dr. Choi, Dr. Manning.
我刚想着珍妮可能饿了
I thought Jenny might be hungry.
还有我想感谢你们
And I wanted to thank you.
妇科医生说她会没事了
The OB said she's gonna be fine.
是的 一切都很顺利
Yes, everything went well.
是啊 她是个好女孩
Yeah. She's a good girl.
辛普森先生
Mr. Simpson.
多保重
Take care.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thanks.
那个人被我们欺骗 被他的妻子和女儿欺骗
That man's being lied to by us, his wife, his daughter.
我不明白你 伊森
I don't get you, Ethan.
你相信所有人都有权决定
You believe that everyone has a right to make decisions
自己的身体该如何
about their own body.
不是因为这个 是不诚实的问题
It's not that. It's the dishonesty.
听着 有些人不想要听实话
Listen, some people don't want honesty.
他们觉得生活在谎言中会轻松很多
They find living with a lie to be a lot easier.
我不是这样
Not me.
艾普尔
April?
艾普尔 我是伊森
April, it's Ethan.
伊森 你来干什么
Ethan, what are you doing?
如果你正在和别人约会 告诉我事实就好
If--if you're seeing another guy, just tell me the truth.
你没有权利来到我的公♥寓♥要求任何事
Y--you have no right to come to my apartment demanding anything.
你一直在找借口 你剪短了头发
You keep making excuses. You cut your hair.
我的头发 所以呢
My hair? So what?
和我说实话就好 我能接受的
Just be honest with me. I can handle it.
你要把宝宝吵醒了
You're going to wake the baby.
艾米莉
Emily.
你还是进来吧
Why don't you come in?
他们可能几天内都不会给他拔管
They're probably not going to extubate him for a few days.
你应该回家 休息休息
You should go home, get some rest.
好的
Okay.
威尔 我不告诉你不是因为要保密
Will, it wasn't because of security that I didn't tell you.
我信任你
I trust you.
那是为什么
Then why?
我只是不想让你平添负担
I just didn't want to burden you with it.
英格丽
Ingrid.
我不太擅长信任别人
I'm not really good at letting people in,
但我知道
but I do know...
有时候说给别人听会让负担没那么难承受
sometimes burdens are easier to bear if they're shared.
你可以对我说
You can tell me.
说吧
Tell me.
那次对制毒工场的突袭
That raid on the meth lab?
本来以为嫌疑人是孤身一人
The suspect was supposed to be alone,
但他的孩子在他身边
but he had his kids with him.
双胞胎女孩 六岁
The twins, girls, six years old.
而且
And,
他宁可点火也不愿投降
rather than surrender, he lit a match.
爆♥炸♥发生后 当浓烟开始消散
After the explosion when the smoke started to clear,
我能看见萨姆倒下了
I could see that Sam was down.
然后我...
And then I, um...
我看见了他们的残肢到处都是
I just saw bits of them everywhere
然后在一切的中♥央♥
and then in the middle of all it...
我看见了一个小女孩的玩具 粉色的独角兽
I-I saw a little girl's toy, a pink unicorn.
它完好无损
It was perfect.
连一点擦痕都没有
There wasn't a scratch on it.
你有我在
I got you.
伯尼需要一些时间
Bernie just needs some time.
所以艾普尔说我可以待在她这里
So April said I could stay with her.
但他在他妻子家做什么 他抛弃了她
But what's he doing at his wife's? He left her.
是的 但他还想念她 想念他的女儿
He did. But he misses her and he misses his daughter.
所以我们讨论后觉得如果他们能
So we talked about it and thought it would be good
共度一些时光 把问题解决
if they spent some time together and, you know,
会比较好
just work things out.
解决什么问题 他有宝宝了
Work what things out? He has a baby.
-你的宝宝 -她明白
- Your baby. - She knows that.
显然你觉得这样没问题
Obviously you're fine with this.
他们在努力解决 伊森
They're doing the best they can, Ethan.
对我来说不是这样
It doesn't sound that way to me.
看吧 所以我不想让他知道
See, this is why I didn't want him to know.
过来 你不想看看你的外甥吗
Okay, come here. Don't you want to meet your nephew?
过来 小艾
Come here, Em.
来吧
Come on.
他的名字叫文森特
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表