计划婚礼有时候让人很头疼
It can be stressful planning a wedding.
去年遇到一对夫妻
Had a couple last year
为了桌子上的装饰品吵得不可开交
almost come to blows over the table centerpieces.
我们称之为玫瑰之役
We called it the War of the Roses's.
婚前咨♥询♥课堂
你们感觉如何
How are things going for you all?
威尔 娜塔莉
Will. Natalie.
我觉得我们还好
I think we're coping just fine.
你觉得呢 小娜
Don't you think, Nat?
我们总在一起工作 也许有这个原因
I mean, we work together all the time so that helps.
她的意思是 我们很适应争吵和压力
By that she means we're used to fighting and stress.
提供婚前咨♥询♥时我总会说
I always tell couples during Pre-Cana
争吵并不会伤害婚姻
that it's not the fighting that undermines a marriage.
不争吵才会
It's the not fighting.
抱歉 忘记开震动了
Sorry, forgot to put it on vibrate.
在建立和维持一段健康的婚姻关系时
It is impossible to overstate the importance of communication
沟通的重要性怎么强调都不为过
in building and sustaining a healthy marriage.
-要接一下吗 -不用 没事
- Do you need to get that? - No, it's nothing.
我发誓 不会再打断了
I swear no more interruptions.
说到哪里了
Where were we?
对
Yes...
说到哪里了
where were we?
向一个禁欲男寻求婚姻建议
Getting marriage advice from a celibate man
有点搞笑
is kind of hysterical.
不过我确实不知道"不要带着怒气睡觉"
Although I didn't know that "Don't go to bed angry"
居然跟圣保罗有关
dates back to Saint Paul.
我一直以为这话是《恋爱问答女版》里的
I always thought it was something from Dear Abby or someone.
赶紧回电
你在哪里
你关机了吗
别关机啊
我这就去找你
向右看
什么事
What's that about?
是杰 我得去跑个腿
It's just Jay. I got some errands to run.
要不我晚点去医院找你吧
How about I catch up later with you at work?
我可以送你去 我有空
Why don't I take you? I've got time.
不用了 我可以叫车
That's okay, I can get an Uber.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我很喜欢跑腿的 你知道的
I like running errands. You know that.
确实
I do.
只是这件事 并不需要
Just the kind that a bride-to-be shouldn't
让一位未婚妻知道
necessarily be aware of.
好吧
Okay.
回见
See you.
你得把手♥机♥开着
You need to keep your phone on.
我跟你说了 要做婚前咨♥询♥
I told you I had the Pre-Cana.
-什么事这么急 -雷·伯克
- What couldn't wait? - Ray Burke.
你今天必须去见他
You got to go see him today.
没错 我们接到了消息
Yeah, we're picking up chatter.
他今晚要举办一个活动
He's hosting something tonight.
我们想监听 边走边说
We want to get ears on it, so come on. Let's go.
我们得跟你讲讲情况
We gotta get you prepped.
塞萨尔 什么情况
Caesar, what do you got?
49岁男性
49-year-old male,
高速机动车碰撞 昏迷指数9
high-speed motor vehicle collision, GCS 9.
去紧急创伤室 有名字吗
Baghdad, you got a name?
基斯·亚茨 血压94/70 心率122
Keith Yates, BP 94/70, heart rate 122,
已经用鼻管输93%氧
sat 93% on a nasal cannula.
亚茨先生 我是罗德斯医生
Mr. Yates, I'm Dr. Rhodes.
你能听懂我说的话吗
Can you understand what I'm saying?
他现在意识不清 无法确认颈椎情况
He's not lucid enough to clear the c-spine .
担架和护颈继续戴着
Board and collar stay on.
送进去吧
Let's get him in there.
好了 听我口令
All right, on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
面部多处撕裂伤
All right, multiple facial lacs,
右胫骨开放性骨折
open fracture of the right tibia,
左侧呼吸声浑浊
muffled breath sounds on the left.
拍个胸部X光片
Let's get a chest X-ray.
胸骨遭受了强烈冲击 发生了什么
Sternum took a lot of impact here, guys. What happened?
他正面撞上了一个栏杆
He hit a stanchion head on.
不知为何 气囊没有打开
For some reason,the airbags didn't deploy.
也没系安全带吗
No seatbelt either?
离手
Mm-Clear.
X光片拍出来了
X-ray's up.
左侧有严重胸腔积血 准备装胸管
Big hemathorax on the left. Let's set up for a chest tube.
给他5单位吗♥啡♥ 2单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Give him five of morphine, two of midazolam.
利多卡因
Lidocaine.
手术刀
Scalpel.
胸管
Tube.
很高兴看到你醒来 亚茨先生
Oh, glad to see you're with us, Mr. Yates.
输一升生理盐水
Bolus a liter of saline,
再挂2单位分流血液
hang two unites of uncrossed blood.
-我还活着 -是的
- I'm still alive. - Yes, you are.
我给你的腹部做个超声波 好吗
I'm gonna do a quick ultrasound of your belly, okay?
冷静 冷静
Okay. Okay. Okay.
放开我
Let me go!
我想死
I wanna die.
为什么你们不让我死
Why won't you let me die!
芝加哥医院
第四季 第五集
你见过这么美的景象吗
Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?
快看
Look.
微笑很像你
Has your smile.
-说不好吧 -像你 我能看出来
- Mm, I don't know. - Yes. Yes. I can tell.
我去安排三号♥病房♥出院
I'm gonna go discharge room three, okay?
真为你们感到高兴
I'm really happy for you guys.
谢谢 艾普尔
Thanks, April.
没想到这一切都这么真实
Can't believe how real this is getting.
我得回办公室了
Well, I better get back to the office.
-伊森再见 -伯尼再见
- Ethan. - Bernie.
-晚点给我打电♥话♥ -好
- Call me later, okay? - Okay.
再见
Bye.
伯尼说你们俩聊得很开心
Bernie said you two had a nice chat.
我不确定是否可以用"聊"这个词
Not sure I'd describe it as a chat per se,
不过我确实听他说话了
but, yeah, I heard him out.
说实话 我觉得很吃惊
God, you know, I'm kind of blown away to be honest.
对于互助会上认识的人
I mean, you meet a guy in AA,
肯定应该会有所保留吧
you got to be a little reticent, right?
他今天能跟你来挺好的
It's good he came in with you today.
谢谢你给他一次机会 伊森
Thanks for giving him a chance, Ethan.
你来啦
Oh. Hi.
怎么样 跟我想的一样尴尬吗
Hey, so is it as awkward as I imagined?
布雷迪神父特别好 但是威尔...
Father Brady was a doll. Will on the other hand...
他又犯什么错了
What'd he do now?
我也不知道
I don't know.
就感觉我一直是他的后盾
It's like I was supposed to be there for him,
可他却不是我的
and yet he was barely there.
也许是婚前的小焦虑吧
Probably just pre-wedding jitters.
难道你觉得是有什么大事
Unless you think it's something more serious.
没有
No.
-那就好 -好
- All right then. Okay. - Yeah.
-比我想得更大 -够小的了
- It's bigger than I thought. - It's small enough.
相信我 有点体积比较好
Trust me, you want it to have a little heft
你抓起来更方便
'cause it's easier to palm.
-都交代清楚了吧 -是的
- We up to speed? - Yeah.
特别探员英格丽·李 这位是我哥哥威尔
Special Agent Ingrid Lee, this is my brother, Will.
-你好 威尔 -你好
- Hello, Will. - Hello.
我 你不负责监控吗
I--you're not supervising this?
我说了 这次是联合办案
I told you, it's a joint task force,
所以就由联调局来主导
so the FBI's gonna be taking the lead.
局里不是很放心把线人
The Bureau frowns on CIs being handled
交给他们的亲属来管理
by their own family members.
这样安排更清楚
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表