I don't know if that's gonna be possible.
她可能认不出你了
She--she won't recognize you.
如果你动这个手术 她可能会死
If you do this surgery, she can die.
不行 我不同意
Nope. I'm not gonna allow this.
无意冒犯 杨先生
With all due respect, Mr. Young,
从法律上讲 这不是您能决定的
legally, it's not your decision to make.
我们已经了解对方的意思了
Just so we understand each other,
我和我的律师谈过了
I've already spoken with my lawyer.
明白了
Understood.
她完全了解风险
She completely understood the risks.
我不能视而不见
I can't just unhear that.
你确定她的卡普格拉妄想症
Are you absolutely certain that her Capgras
没有影响她的决策能力吗
has not impacted her decisional capacity?
我做这些评估三十年了
Look, I've been making these evaluations for 30 years.
莎伦 我现在进退两难
Sharon, I'm between a rock and a hard place here.
我完全理解他的意思
I completely understand his point of view,
但在法律和道德上 我有义务尊重她的意愿
but I'm legally and morally bound to honor her wishes.
抱歉 丹尼尔
I'm sorry, Daniel.
我不能让医院冒着被告上法庭的危险
I can't open the hospital to a potential lawsuit.
未经丈夫同意
Without the husband's consent,
不能做手术
it's not gonna happen.
你确定我们不能把他留在这里吗
You sure we can't keep him here?
他头上有个洞
He has a hole in his head.
有感染的风险
He's at risk of infection.
他需要进重症监护室 打抗生素
He needs an ICU and antibiotics.
慢点
Easy.
你想去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
去医院
To the hospital.
我得告诉医生看什么病
I gotta tell the doctors what we're looking at.
不行
No.
汤米 我发誓
Tommy, I swear,
我不会告诉任何人这件事
I'm not gonna say a word about this to anyone.
待在这儿 收拾干净
Stay here. Clean this up.
等等
Wait!
告诉医生他有硬膜下血肿的病史
Tell the doctors he has a history of subdural hematomas.
如果必要的话 可以做核磁共振
If they need to, they can call Med for the MRI,
一定要让他坐着
and keep him sitting up.
-艾普尔 -你好
- April. - Hello.
凯文和丽莎呢
Where are Kevin and Lisa?
他们走了
They left.
但是他们的宝宝还活着呢
But their baby's still alive.
他们就把她扔下了吗 怎么能这样
They just left her? How could they do that?
他们说看着她死去太痛苦了
They said it would be too painful to watch her die.
所以你和他们谈过 然后让他们走了
So you spoke with them, and you let them leave?
我拦不住他们
I would've stopped them if I could.
他们怎么能抛弃自己的孩子呢
How can they just abandon their child?
他们经历了一场悲剧 艾普尔
They experienced a tragedy, April,
他们应付不了
and they couldn't cope with it,
没有法律规定他们一定要待在这里
and there's no law to make them stay.
-这不对 -确实不对
- This isn't right. - No.
但我们也无能为力
But there's nothing we can do.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这个孩子要孤单地去世了
This baby's gonna die alone.
她身上有监视仪
She'll be on the monitors,
而且护士会定期检查
and nursing will check in on her.
我不是这个意思 你知道的
No, that's not what I mean. You know that.
她孤零零的
She is alone.
艾普尔 你需要我留下吗
April, do you want me to stay?
你去吧
Go.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes!
我是玛丽·科克伦 肖恩的太太
I'm Mary Corcoran, Shawn's wife.
我什么时候才能见到他
When can I see him?
抱歉 科克伦夫人
I-I'm sorry, Mrs. Corcoran,
但你丈夫的情况仍然危急
but your husband's still in critical condition.
他现在还没脱离危险
We're certainly not out of the woods yet.
那为什么把他抬出了手术室
Then why was he taken out of surgery?
我们现在只能静观其变
We could only keep your husband on the table for so long.
我们已经尽力了
We did as much as we could,
我们得给他身体一点时间恢复
and then we had to give his body some time to recover.
希望明天我们能继续手术
Now, hopefully, tomorrow we'll take him back to surgery,
然后给他缝合
and we'll close him up.
我得走了
Uh, I have to run.
我很抱歉 一旦他情况稳定了
I'm very sorry, but someone will come out and get you
会有人出来告诉你的
as soon as he's stable.
我们没时间了 我得和这个人谈谈
We're running out of time. I gotta talk to this guy.
我不知道他情况是否稳定
I'm not sure how stable he is yet.
你真的要叫醒他吗
You really want to wake him up?
你有纸和笔吗
You got something he can write on?
科克伦先生 我是杰·霍尔斯德特警探
Mr. Corcoran, I'm Detective Jay Halstead.
我需要问你几个问题 好吗
I gotta ask you a few questions, okay?
转过去
Turn around.
你不必这么做的 提姆
You don't have to do this, Tim.
你知道的
You know that.
我必须得这么做
Yes, I do.
转过去
Turn around.
不
No.
你以为我不会开枪吗 我会的
You don't think I'll do it? I will.
我发誓我会的
I swear I will.
-你不是这样的人 -闭嘴
- This isn't who you are. - Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解你
I know you.
我们是发小
We grew up together.
拜托 别这样
Please, don't.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你还好吗
You all right?
你还好吗
You okay?
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
我是G21
This is 21 George.
警方紧急开枪
Emergency shots fired by police.
抵抗者倒地
Offender down.
派救护车到我们的位置
Call an ambo to our location.
-没事了 -我们走
- We're good. - Let's go.
搜查整个房♥子
Clear the building.
知道雷被送去哪家医院了吗
Do we know what hospital Ray was taken to?
你记得他们开的车的车牌号♥吗
Did you get the license of the car they were driving?
不记得
No.
能缓缓吗
Can this wait?
我们还是能去趟教堂
We can still make it to the church.
来
Come on.
你们到底有什么瞒着我
What is it that you guys aren't telling me?
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
霍斯特德警探让我捎句话
Detective Halstead asked me to forward a message.
一切顺利
He says it's all good.
他说你知道这是什么意思
Said you'd know what that means.
我知道
I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗德斯医生 你的病人...
Dr. Rhodes, your patient...
怎么了
What happened?
胸管开始渗血
Chest tube started dumping blood.
一定是修复崩开了
Repair must have blown.
他心脏还在停搏 再来一针肾上腺素
He's still asystolic. Push another round of epi.
已经推了四针了
He's already had four.
我们尽力了 康纳
There's nothing we can do, Connor.
不
No...
死亡时间 18点43分
Time of death, 18:43.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他的血压升高了
His blood pressure spiked.
很难麻醉苏醒
Came off the Diprivan pretty hard.
你别无选择 康纳
You didn't really have a choice, Connor.
你怎么样
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表