I didn't see him.
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
我们去休息室看看
Let's check the waiting room.
你看见一个打了石膏的孩子吗
You've seen a kid with a cast?
看见了 他往电梯那边走了
Yeah, he was going towards the elevators.
马上叫保安来
Call security right now.
你先留在这里
Stay there.
外面真冷啊
Ooh, it's cold out here.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
杰西 我想让你知道我真的...
Jesse, I want you to know that I--I really...
我真的知道这一切对你有多难
I really understand how hard this all is for you.
你的处境很艰难
You've been put in a really tough situation.
我知道这很难受
I know it sucks.
我之前就有种预感
You know I got this hunch...
也许你没有从树上掉下来
maybe you didn't fall out of your treehouse.
也许你是从树上跳下来的
That maybe you jumped
只是为了让一切痛苦随之而去
because you just want all the pain to go away.
你不想再感受那些
You didn't want to feel all those--
那些无助的感觉
those helpless feelings anymore.
我明白
I get that.
我想当你♥爸♥爸想要喝酒的时候
I think that probably your dad feels that way...
他很可能也有那种感觉
when he wants to drink.
你也许会想你♥爸♥爸那样做
You might think that your dad acts the way he does
是因为他根本不关心你
'cause he doesn't care about you.
事实绝对不是这样的
Nothing could be further from the truth.
你...你♥爸♥爸酗酒
You--your dad drinks
是因为他想摆脱...
'cause he's trying to get away from--
摆脱痛苦的感觉
from the difficult feelings,
他不想要感受那些感觉
and not wanting to feel those feelings,
这是再正常不过的了
I mean, it's the most normal thing in the world.
没错
Yeah.
而实际上呢
Thing is, it turns out that
摆脱它们唯一的办法是把它们说出来
the only way to make them go away is to talk about them.
对 说出来 就可以把它们赶跑了
Yeah, talking about them, it can make bad feelings go away
而且这样还能在它们又回来的时候
and it also helps you understand them better
让你更好地了解它们
if they come back.
所以呢 如果你愿意
You know, so if you're up for it,
我会非常乐意去跟你聊聊
I'd be really interested to talk about that stuff with you,
如果你愿意的话
if you want.
好好想想
I mean, think about it.
与此同时呢...
In the meantime...
我特别特别想做的是把你带回去
what I really want to do, I want to get you back inside
这样你妈妈和爸爸知道你没事
so your mom and dad know that you're safe.
他们很担心你
They're really worried about you.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为他们很爱你
It's just they love you so much.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
你想要回里面吗
Do you wanna go back inside?
邓肯太太
Ms. Duncan?
我是病患服务部的主管莎伦·古德温
Sharon Goodwin, Director of Patient Services.
我想把这些法律文件还给你
I wanted to return your legal documents.
你有什么消息吗 芭芭拉还好吗
Have you heard anything? Is Barbara okay?
抱歉 我没有什么消息
I'm sorry. I don't have any news yet,
不过 需要我让人从餐厅给你
but could I get someone to bring something for you
送点什么吗
from the cafeteria?
三明治或者咖啡之类的
A sandwich or some coffee?
我不饿 谢谢
I'm not hungry. Thank you.
我知道这很不容易
Yeah, I'm sure this isn't easy.
如果孩子死了
If the baby dies,
我觉得芭芭拉永远也不会原谅我的
I don't think Barbara will ever forgive me.
你有孩子吗 古德温女士
Do you have children, Ms Goodwin?
有三个 他们都成年了
I do, three, but they're all grown.
芭芭拉就像是个永远也长不大的孩子
With Barbara, it's like having a child who never grows up.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong.
拿什么跟我换我都不会愿意的
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
只是再生出一个的可能性
It's just the possibility of having another one.
这负担太重了...
It's a lot...
小孩没有唐氏综合征 不是这个意思
I mean, the baby doesn't have Down syndrome, it's not that.
只是...
It's just...
我不再是三十岁了...
I'm not 30 anymore and...
你不想再面对了
You don't feel up to it.
所以我一直在扪心自问
So I keep asking myself,
我那么坚持要做手术...
when I pushed so hard for this surgery...
你是为了你的女儿还是为了你自己
Did you do it for your daughter or yourself?
来吧
Now, come.
-手术刀和无损伤镊子 -手术刀和无损伤镊子
- Scalpel and Debakeys? - Scalpel and Debakeys.
马蒂
Marty?
胎儿心率降至115
Fetal heart rate is down to 115.
你能让心率回升吗
Can you get it back up?
在给她输血 下降到109了
Transfusing her. We're down to 109.
103.
我们要保不住胎儿了
We're going to lose the fetus.
体外循环现在是多少
Where are we at on the bypass?
4升
4 liters.
上调到6
Crank it up to 6.
等一下 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
胎儿需要更多的血
The fetus needs more blood.
康纳 我们首先是要救治病人
Connor, our priority is to save the patient,
不是胎儿
not the fetus.
两个我们都能救过来
We can save both.
如果你让太多的血涌入芭芭拉的大脑
If you flood too much blood to Barbara's brain,
可能会造成她永久性的神经损伤
she could have permanent neurological damage.
有可能会让她陷入昏迷
It could put her into a coma.
胎儿心率降到86
Fetal heart rate's down to 86.
康纳 这太危险了
Connor, it's too dangerous.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
这是芭芭拉希望的
It's what Barbara wants.
把体外循环升到6
Turn the bypass up to 6.
库里 给6号♥的贝恩先生写一下住院通知书
Curry, write some admissions orders for Mr. Bane in 6.
好的
Okay.
弗洛雷斯地板公♥司♥
我很抱歉 威尔...
I'm so sorry, Will...
因为我们俩之间的这些事
For the way things got between us.
是啊
Yeah.
你经历了些很不好的事
You went through something terrible
我连问你一句生命受到威胁
and I never even asked you what it was like
是什么感觉都没有
to have your life in danger.
我都无法想象
I can't even imagine.
我在那房♥间
You know, when I was in that room,
担心我可能会死掉的时候
afraid I was going to die,
我一直想的都是...
all I could think was...
我再也没办法见到你了
I'd never see you again.
我真不能相信 我的孩子...
I can't believe it. My baby...
我的孩子想要自杀
My baby tried to kill himself.
如果可以的话 我们想把杰西
We're going to keep Jesse here for a few days
留在医院里几天
if that's all right.
看看他的情况
You know, see how he does,
拿出一个治疗方案来
come up with a treatment plan for him.
可然后呢
But then what?
等我们回家以后 这次我已经疏忽了
After we get home, I already missed this once.
症候不一定总是这么明显
The signs aren't always so apparent.
你要让自己放松点
You got to take it easy on yourself.
毕竟你不是只有这一件事情要应对啊
It's not like you haven't had other stuff going on.
我的天
Oh, God.
我要怎么帮助他
How do I help him?
你得要跟他沟通
You--you wanna communicate with him.
跟他谈谈 倾听他的心声
Talk to him, listen,
坦诚地跟他聊聊你们家发生了什么
have honest conversations about what's going on in your family.
我觉得对杰西来说
I think for Jesse,
即使只是让他知道你在支持他
just knowing that you're there,
都还有很长的路要走
it'll go a very long way.
-准备好了吗 -是的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表