he bleeds out and dies for sure.
剪刀和内插管
Scissors and ET tube.
如果你对他的心脏切下去 就不能反悔了
If you cut into that heart, there is no going back.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
别这么做
Don't do it.
该死
God damn it.
你把我从这里赶出去
You kick me out of here
就为了让我帮你杀了这个人吗
only to force me to help you kill this guy.
你这个蠢货 罗德斯
You're a prick, Rhodes.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
如果阿比盖尔的爸爸醒不过来
If her father doesn't wake up,
那她的器官会怎么样
what happens to Abigail's organs?
谁都拿不到
They're no good to anyone.
古德温女士 我能跟你谈谈吗
Ms. Goodwin, can I speak to you about something?
这个洞大得能开卡车
Could've driven a truck through this hole.
他活不到重症监护室
He never would have survived in the ICU.
这是正确的选择
This is the right call.
别搞得好像你没仰仗自己运气好
Don't act like you didn't get lucky as hell.
我们收尾吧
Let's finish this up.
我该做什么
What do I do?
我不知道我能坚持多久不去挠
I don't know how long I can go without scratching.
好
Okay.
我要你盯着自己痒的地方
I want you to look at your reflection
然后挠头的另一边不痒的地方
and scratch the non-itchy side of your head.
在镜子里 画面是反的
In the mirror, the image is gonna be reversed.
看起来就像是你确实在
It's gonna look like you're actually
挠痒的那一面
scratching the itchy side.
我明白了
Oh, I see it.
但是为什么在这边挠
But how is scratching this side of my head
也会让另一边的痒好转
gonna make the itch go away on the other side?
基根 相信我
Keegan, trust me.
我们知道你一直深受其扰
We know that you've been feeling this thing.
但我希望你考虑一下这个可能性
But I just want you to consider the possibility that maybe,
也许这个痒并不是真的
just maybe that this itch isn't real.
永远没法挠得爽
And no amount of scratching is gonna satisfy it.
那我到底该怎么做
Well, then what the hell am I doing?
给你的大脑新的视觉输入
Giving your brain new visual input
以覆盖三年前的经历
to the override the experience you had three years ago,
让它能够重连
so it can begin to rewire itself.
好吧 我听不太懂
Okay, you're losing me.
你感觉你在挠头的这一边
By feeling yourself scratch one side of your head
实际上你在挠另外一边
while you're seeing yourself scratch the other,
你的大脑就被唬住了
your brain will be tricked.
然后会意识到有哪里不对劲
And realize something's not right.
幸运的话 这种体验能迫使你
Now, hopefully, that experience will force you
感知一种新的现实
to perceive a new reality.
在这个现实中 痒不存在
A reality in which the itch doesn't exist.
虽然你们这么说 但没用
So you say, but nothing's changing.
我觉得自己很蠢
And I feel stupid.
这种练习本就是设计来迷惑你的大脑的
The exercise is designed to confuse your brain,
所以不要担心
so don't worry about that.
继续抓就好了
Just keep scratching.
这样吗 更用力一点 还是轻一点
Like this? Harder? Softer?
-照常就好 -好
- Just like you're doing. - Yes.
耐心一点
Be patient.
给它一个机会
Give it a chance.
基根 我们就在外面
Keegan, we'll be just outside.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
我们要让她一直挠多久
How long are we gonna let her keep scratching?
她已经这样多久了 三年是吗
She's been dealing with this for what, three years?
老实说 伊森
I mean, honestly Ethan,
我不知道需要多久才行
I don't know how long it might take.
前提是可行
If it takes.
瘙痒幻觉理论是有道理
The phantom itch theory makes sense,
但只是理论
but it's still just a theory.
我不想再给她任何错误的希望了
I just really don't wanna give her any false hope.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
有变化
Something's definitely happening.
痒感减弱了
The itch, it's less.
好
Okay.
好 我五分钟内回来
All right, I'll be back in five.
我要把这些送去无菌处理
I'm gonna run these over to sterile processing.
你看到艾普尔了吗
Hey. Have you seen April?
-我想问问她进展 -没有
- I wanted to check in on her. - Nope.
她可能去哪救火了
She's probably putting out a fire somewhere.
她可以的
That girl is on it.
所以我在手术室时 没出什么乱子吧
So, things went well while I was in surgery?
对 都没意识到你不在
Yeah, didn't even realize you were gone.
太好了
That's great.
是啊
Yeah.
霍斯特德医生 能和你谈谈吗
Dr. Halstead, could I have a moment?
当然
Of course.
我们成立了一个紧急伦理委员会来评估
An emergency ethics committee was formed to evaluate
马克·琼斯的现状和未来预后
Marc Jones' current condition and future prognosis.
等等 成立了 谁要求的
Wait, was formed? Who asked for that?
基于他的脊髓损伤和
Between his spinal cord injury
高概率的非可逆性脑损伤
and the high probability for irreparable brain damage,
委员会以合理的医学确定性得出结论
the committee concluded with reasonable medical certainty
他将不会有任何生活质量可言
that he has no quality of life.
不
No.
医院尊重
Listen, the hospital will honor
琼斯先生的文身为预嘱
Mr. Jones's tattoo as an advanced directive.
如果他再次病危 你无需抢救
If he codes again, you will not resuscitate.
我没办法袖手旁观
I cannot just walk away.
抱歉 但结束了 霍斯特德医生
I'm sorry, but it's over, Dr. Halstead.
我想和你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
紧急伦理委员会
An emergency ethics committee?
我不屈服于你对我病人的决定
What, I don't bow down to your decision on my patient,
所以你去找古德温女士来压我吗
so you go over me to Goodwin and bench me?
你逼我的
You forced my hand.
我想和你谈 但你拒绝了我
I tried talking to you. You shut me down.
因为你已经决定马克该死了
Because you'd already decided Marc should die.
他胸口有个文身写着
He has a tattoo across his chest that says,
"不要抢救"
"Do Not Resuscitate."
我们不能确定这是他的想法
We don't know that's how he feels.
我们也不能确定不是
We don't know he doesn't.
但我知道如果我们现在不行动
But what I do know is that if we don't act now,
我们就会失去阿比盖尔的器官
we will lose Abigail's organs.
我们还有很多孩子的生命要救
Those are children's lives in our hands.
不 别拿这个来绑♥架♥我
No, don't turn this on me.
别让我有负罪感 觉得自己是坏人
Don't guilt me into thinking that I'm the bad guy.
你以为我不知道这个病人的胜算吗
You don't think I know the stakes of this case?
我受够了所有人都在告诉我能做什么
I am sick of everyone telling me what I can
不能做什么
and what I cannot do.
我只是想要救我的病人
I am just trying to save my patients.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
所有人是谁
Who is everyone?
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我要怎么相信你
How can I ever trust you?
我要怎么相信你
How can I trust you?
以前 你知道没希望了
In the past, you have let patients go
就会任病人逝去
who you knew were hopeless.
但你知道吗 不仅是这件事
But you know what? It is more than that.
不 看着我
No, look at me.
不止这件事
It is more than that.
你已经好几个星期怪怪的了
You have been acting strange for weeks.
还有今天早上
And this morning,
那个医药代表的拙劣谎言 认真的吗
that ridiculous story about a drug rep, really?
看看我们现在
Well then, here we are.
而且我们还准备结婚
And about to get married.
-麦基 -在
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表