他需要胸腔导管来呼吸
He needs a chest tube to breathe.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我们在这 莎伦
We're here, Sharon.
我在被枪指着
I've got a gun on me.
如果打开门后有任何人试着进来...
So if anyone charges through when we open this door--
没人会进来 我向你保证
No one's gonna do that. I promise you.
你可以打开门了
You can open the door.
他是我的朋友 我相信他
He's my friend. I trust him.
把病人给我
Give me the patient.
生命体征平稳了 开始注射氯♥胺♥酮♥
Sats are good. Ketamine's in.
准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
她的子♥宫♥破裂了
Her uterus ruptured.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
婴儿已经上浮到腹腔了 需要抽吸
The baby's floating in the abdomen. Need suction.
我进来了
I'm in there.
母亲的血压不行了 快补充阴性O型血
Mom's pressure is crashing. O neg's running in.
快点儿 她马上不行了
All right, we're losing her.
继续抽吸 我需要纱布
Keep suction going. More laps.
再来
More!
她不能死
Don't let her die!
你们听见了吗
You hear me?
好了
Okay.
在他的乳♥头♥旁边做一个切口
Make an incision next to his nipple,
在肋骨的上方 约一英寸半的位置
about an inch and a half over the top of the rib.
好了 然后拿起大号♥止血钳
Okay. Now take the big clamp.
把它放进切口里
Place it into the incision
然后一直推着它 直到胸腔
and push until the clamp pops into his chest.
我推不动 这没用的
It's not going. This isn't working.
用力点
Push harder.
如果我碰到了肺部或者心脏
If I hit a lung or the heart--
艾普尔 相信我 使劲推
April, trust me. Push harder.
有空气出来了
I got a rush of air.
生命体征开始恢复
Sats are coming up.
干得好
Good job.
太好了
Okay.
孩子怎么样了
What's happening with the baby?
体色正在恢复 目前稳定了
His color's coming back. He's stable for now.
伙计们 我需要一些帮助
Guys, I need a little help over here.
等一下 那莉莉怎么办
Wait, what about Lily?
她出了很多血
She's lost a lot of blood.
我们还剩下什么
What--what have we got left?
我只剩两袋新鲜冷冻血浆了
I'm hanging my last two of FFP.
不够她用
She's not stable.
好吧 继续抽吸
All right, keep suctioning.
我什么都看不到了
I can't see a thing.
破裂已经延伸到子♥宫♥动脉
All right, the rupture extended into the uterine artery.
好吧 继续抽吸
All right, keep suction going.
她马上就不行了 康纳
She's bottoming out, Connor.
你说过你可以止血的
You said you could stop the bleeding!
我们约好的 莉莉换你的父亲
We had a deal, all right? Your father for Lily!
好了 按住 保持住
All right, hold on. Hold on.
我觉得我找到了
I think I got it.
好了
Got it!
给我一根缝合针 用0号♥缝合线
Give me an 0 prolene on a needle.
血压正在恢复
Pressure's rising.
出血已经控制了
Bleeding's under control.
好了 来缝好动脉
All right, let's finish this
然后我们就可以缝合子♥宫♥了
and then we'll close the uterus.
看到了吗 莉莉没事了
See? Lily's okay.
他们把出血止住了 你的孩子在那里
They stopped the bleeding and--and your baby's here.
你还可以跟他们度过一个有意义的一生 大卫
You can still have a meaningful life with him, David.
把枪放下吧
Please put the gun down.
我保证 我会努力
I promise to help make sure
让这个婴儿成为你生命的一部分
this baby stays a part of your life.
不
No.
我要带莉莉和我的孩子离开这里
I'm taking Lily and my baby and we're getting out of here.
我的孩子怎么样了
My baby?
是个男孩 很健康
It's a healthy boy.
莉莉 我们马上就得走 好吗
Hey, Lily, we're gonna go right now, all right?
这不可能
That's not happening.
她现在的状态根本无法移♥动♥
She can barely move in her condition.
别说了
Stop talking.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
莉莉 我们马上走 好吗
Lily, we gotta go right now. All right?
大卫 不要
David, no.
听着 我们需要做的
No, listen, all we gotta do
只是回到街区 好么
is get to the neighborhood, all right?
我知道有人可以带我们逃走
Because I know people who'll help us get out.
我保证 没事儿的 好么
I promise, it's gonna be okay. All right?
不
No.
都结束了 大卫 一切都结束了
It's over, David. It's over.
如果你改变主意
If you change your mind,
到那个时候 给我妈妈打电♥话♥
when you do, call my mom.
她会帮你联♥系♥上我和孩子的
She'll tell you to get in contact with me and the baby.
大卫
David.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
把我的儿子给我
Give me my son.
我不能这么做 大卫
I can't do that, David.
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
所有人马上贴墙站
Everyone back against the wall now.
古德温女士 把他给我
Miss Goodwin, hand him over.
我说了我会帮你 大卫
I said I'd help you, David,
我就会帮你
and I meant that.
但是我不会把这个孩子给你的
But I'm not giving you this baby.
我是不会扔下我儿子一个人走的
I'm not leaving here without my son.
莎伦
Sharon?
你没有选择的余地
You don't have a choice.
不 是你没有选择的余地
No, you don't have a choice.
我会在离开我儿子之前杀死这医院的每一个人
I will kill everyone in this hospital before I leave my son.
那你要从我杀起了
Then you're gonna have to start with me.
把我的儿子给我
Give me my son.
大卫 不要
David! No!
大卫 大卫
David! David!
坚持住 大卫
Stay--stay with me, David.
让开 让开 赶紧让开
Move, move, move, move!
坚持住 大卫
Stay with me, David.
-目标已倒下 -坚持住
- Target is down... - Stay with me.
大卫 坚持住
David? Stay with me.
武器已经收缴 快点 清查这个区域
Weapons down! Let's go! Clear the area!
苏西
Susie.
你知道是谁做的他的手术吗
Do you know who did his surgery?
是的 我记得是贝克医生
Yes, I believe it was Dr. Bekker.
你做的手术吗
You did the surgery?
他的房♥室隔膜缺陷
He had an atrial septal defect
云门 位于芝加哥千禧公园的公共艺术塑像作品
有云门那么大
the size of the Chicago Bean.
但幸运的是 我修复了它
But fortunately, yes, I was able to patch it.
我救了他一命 但是我想这就是
I saved his life, but I suppose this is the closest
你能说出来最接近"谢谢"的话了吧
you can come to saying thank you.
我等会回来再给我的病人检查
I'll be back later to check on my patient.
你好 曼宁医生
Hello, Dr. Manning.
你好 我很高兴看到你情况好转
Hi. I'm glad to see you're feeling better.
我只是想进来看看你是否需要任何东西
Just wanted to come in and check and see if you needed anything.
莉莉·库伯
Hi, Lily Cooper?
郎医生给婴儿做了清理
Dr. Lang cleared the baby.
不过我没找到收养的妈妈
I'm having a hard time finding the adoptive mom, though.
伊迪·汤普森 对吧
Edie Thompson, right?
我看她已经离开医院了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表