I try to learn a new language every year.
今年是印地语 去年是手语
This year it's Hindi, last year ASL.
这是种优雅的语言 如果我错了纠正我
It's an elegant language. Correct me if I make a mistake.
好的
Okay.
你的心超显示
Your cardiac echo shows
一种与听力丧失有关的症状
a condition associated with hearing loss.
二尖瓣脱垂
Mitral valve prolapse.
很严重吗
Is it serious?
你的二尖瓣叶
The leaflets of your mitral valve
在心脏收缩时凸出
bulge when your heart contracts,
导致血液回流至你的心房♥
allowing blood to leak back into your atrium.
我可以用侵入性较小的手术修复
I can repair with minimally invasive surgery.
她在问她是不是一定需要
She's asking if she really needs it.
她现在感觉没那么糟
She doesn't feel that bad.
最好在病情没有加剧前做手术
It's better to do it before you feel really sick.
-风险更小 -没错
- There's less risk. - Yeah.
而且你有得心内膜炎的风险
And you're in danger of getting endocarditis.
这是一种心脏感染
It's a heart infection.
他问他可不可以预定手术
He's asking if he can go ahead and schedule the procedure.
威尔克斯先生的化验结果
Mr. Wilks' test results.
妻子得了阿兹海默
Wife's got Alzheimer's
但是 为什么让这个拖累自己呢
but, hey, why should that slow you down?
出去风流 找个别的女人
Go out, get another woman...
让她回家和你一起住
have her come live with you.
这样真的很好 伊森
It's really nice, Ethan,
我们对这事看法一致
when we actually agree on something.
是啊
Yeah.
威尔克斯先生 你感觉如何
Hey, Mr. Wilks. How are you feeling?
-好点了 谢谢 -你的荨麻疹正在消退
- Better, thanks. - I see your hives are fading.
正如我所想 你的血检正常
And as I thought your blood work is normal.
我推荐你去看一位过敏症专科专家
I do recommend you see an allergist
找出你的过敏源
to figure out what you were sensitive to.
-我会的 -我帮你写出院证明
- I will. - I will start your discharge.
你等的时候 我带琼妮吃点东西
While you're waiting, I'll get Joanie a bite.
-也给我带点 -好的
- Pick me up something too. - Okay.
走吧 琼妮 想吃炒蛋吗
Come on, Joanie. How about some scrambled eggs?
-炒蛋 -没错
- Scrambled eggs! - Yes!
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes...
苏菲刚上去做术前准备
Sophie just went up for a pre-op.
很好
Good.
好 我能问你点事吗
Yeah, uh... can I ask you something?
你认识娜塔莉挺久了吧
You've known Natalie for a while.
算是吧 我们一起工作几年了
I mean, yeah, we've worked together for a few years.
那么
So...
你觉得怎样
what do you think?
她会喜欢吗
Will she like it?
戒指很漂亮
It's a very nice ring.
对 好吧
Yeah, right, well...
只有一切顺利我才会求婚
I'd only propose if everything goes well.
-好 -是的
- Right. - Right. Um...
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
威尔 我需要你
Will, I need you.
西妮·霍金斯要来了
They're bringing in Sydney Hawkins.
-接受你肾脏的病人 -对
- Your kidney recipient? - Yeah.
你去急救室
You're going to Baghdad.
西妮·霍金斯 三十多岁
Sydney Hawkins, mid-30s,
肾脏移植接收者 昏迷指数15
kidney transplant. GCS 15.
血压102/66 脉搏98 血氧饱和95
BP 102/66. HR 98. Sats at 95.
说自己有感冒症状 水肿
Complaining of flu-like symptoms, edema,
左下侧腹痛
and left lower quadrant abdominal pain.
麦基
Maggie...
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
你道什么歉 西妮
Sorry for what, Sydney?
我就是个大♥麻♥烦
I... I'm nothing but trouble.
不 你不是 别这么说
No, you're not. Don't say that.
听我的口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three!
鼻氧管输四升氧气
Four liters nasal O2,
做个胸透 血常规 血液生化
stat chest x-ray, CBC, BMP,
环孢素和肾脏超声波
cyclospirine and renal ultrasound.
好的
Right.
给腹部和盆骨做一个非增强CT
Get a non-contrast CT abdomen and pelvis.
也看看她的肾脏
Take a look at her kidney as well.
她看上去像尿毒症
She seems pretty uremic.
西妮·霍金斯
Sydney Hawkins.
她好像在排斥我的肾脏
Looks like she might be rejecting my kidney.
麦基 我很遗憾
Maggie, I'm so sorry.
救命 救命 亨利不能呼吸了
Help, help! Henry can't breathe!
来人啊
Somebody!
他刚刚还在吃三明治 突然之间
He was just eating a sandwich and suddenly...
他出现了过敏反应
He's having an allergic reaction.
我得看看你的嘴
I've got to look in your mouth.
舌头肿了 嘴里有荨麻疹
All right, tongue's swollen. He's got hives in his mouth.
-肾上腺素吗 -对 肌肉注射0.3毫克
- Epi? - Yeah, .3 milligrams IM
125毫克甲强龙注射剂 给他吸氧
and 125 of Solu-Medrol IV stat. Let's get him on oxygen.
再注射一针肾上腺素
Another round of epi.
血氧86 他要窒息了
Sat's at 86. He's tripoding.
他是过敏反应
All right, he's in anaphylaxis.
我得趁他气管封闭前给他插管
I've got to intubate before his airway closes.
20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林
20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
我进去了
I'm in.
给他上氧气袋
Bag him.
89 开始回升了
89... they're coming up.
血压和脉搏都恢复了
BP and heart rate are okay.
-他稳定了 -谢天谢地
- He's stable. - Oh, thank God!
我的天 是什么造成的呢
My God, what--what--what could've caused this?
-他吃了什么 -烤牛肉三明治
- What did he eat? - It was a roast beef sandwich.
等等 琼妮在哪里
Wait, where's Joanie?
她人呢
Where is she?
你有没有看见一个女人离开这个房♥间
Hey, did you see a woman leave this room
-大概一分钟前 -有 她去外面了
- just a minute ago? - Yes, she's headed outside.
琼妮
Joanie!
我的天
Oh, my God!
琼妮
Joanie!
好多车
Lots of cars.
我们先带你到安全的地方
Let's get you where it's safe.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, honey! Honey!
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm okay.
好
Okay.
康纳
Connor.
尼娜 什么事
Hey, Nina, what's up?
你父亲没有糖尿病史吧
Your father didn't have a history of diabetes, did he?
没有 为什么这么问
Hmm. No, why?
他的死因是胰岛素使用过量
He died from an overdose of insulin.
胰岛素 这完全不合理
Insulin. That doesn't make any sense.
是某种合成物
It was synthetic.
医院里的人给他的
Someone in the hospital gave it to him.
我必须把他标记为死因可疑
I have to label his death suspicious.
他们确定了你父亲的死因吗
So were they able to determine your father's cause of death?
不 还没有
no, not yet.
如此突然的心率失常
Such a sudden arrhythmia.
我只能认为是因为肺栓塞了
I'd have to guess it was a pulmonary embolism.
-罗德斯医生 -她在流血 抽吸
- Dr. Rhodes-- - She's bleeding. Suction.
抽吸
Suction.
是从她的右心房♥流出来的
It's coming from her right atrium.
一定是胸骨黏连把它撕开了
The adhesions from the sternum must've torn it open.
该死 我们做个抽吸器旁路
Dammit. Let's do a sucker bypass.
心率降到52了
Sats are down to 52.
11号♥手术刀和主动脉插管
11 blade and an aortic cannula.
-插♥进♥去了 -心率上升到76了
- I'm in. - Sats are up to 76.
80...
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表