It's no secret in the E.D., I'm gay.
不 我不知道
No, uh, I wasn't aware.
那我去看看
So, I'm gonna go check in
拉尼克医生的骨内线插入
on Dr. Lanik's intraosseous line insertion.
希望之馈
Gift of Hope.
不管你说了什么 谢谢
Whatever you said, thank you.
我哥哥是个单亲爸爸
My brother was a single dad,
他从来没错过任何一次家长会
yet never missed a teacher's conference,
在足球赛上摇旗呐喊 不给糖就捣蛋
a flag football game, trick or treating...
我不知如何才能替代他的角色
I don't know how to replace that.
我真的很想帮忙
You know, I would really like to help.
我希望你能给我打电♥话♥ 随时都可以
I hope that you'll call me. Anytime.
真的
Really.
安德烈 我们走吧 亲爱的
Andre, let's go, honey.
你找到什么了 安德罗列
What you got there, Andre?
我会长大 变得勇敢
I'm gonna grow up and be brave,
就像我爸爸一样
just like my dad.
我觉得这个主意很棒
I think that's a wonderful idea.
各位 听我说
Guys, listen up!
我们把路面都清空了 好吗
Hey, we got the all clear, all right?
救护车来了 十几辆 还有很多在路上
Calvary's rolling in, dozen ambos, more on the way.
谁要到医院去
Um, who's going to the hospital?
所有人 我需要一个手臂吊带
Everyone, and I'll take a sling.
-好的 我拿给你 -谢谢
- All right, you got it. - Thank you.
我们做到了
We did it.
麦基 你还好吗
Maggie, you okay?
-怎么了 -我也不知道
- What's wrong? - I don't know.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-娜塔莉 -麦基
- Natalie... - Maggie.
不是吧 我的天
No--Oh, my God.
谁来帮帮我
Help! I need help.
麦基 睁开眼
Maggie, open your eyes.
发生什么了
Oh, wow, what happened?
她上周做了手术 伤口开了
She had surgery last week, her incision opened up.
天啊 她肯定疼了一整天
God, she must have been in pain all day.
把她放到背板上来抬走
All right, let's get her on a backboard and loaded.
她现在就需要静脉输液 赶快
I want IVs in and fluids running now, let's go.
准备好了吗 听我口令
All right, ready? On my count.
一 二 三
One...two...three...
好的
All right.
-罗宾 -你好 艾娃
- Robin. - Oh, hey, Ava.
你回医院上班了
You back working at the hospital?
我妈妈是这里的病人 可能是这的病人
No, no, my mom's a patient here or might be a patient.
肿瘤
Oncology.
-真是令人遗憾 -是啊
- I'm sorry to hear that. - Yeah.
你有见过康纳吗
Have you seen Connor yet?
简单来说 我们大致约了要再见个面
Briefly, we made loose plans to get together soon.
还没完全决定 所以我很感激这里有个朋友
It's uncertain times, so I'm thankful to have a friend close by.
不管怎样 我得回楼上了
Anyway, I gotta get back upstairs.
好的
Of course.
-泰瑞 -怎么了
- Hey, Terry. - Hey, man.
不好意思我刚刚表现得很蠢
Look, I am sorry for being such a dope earlier.
别放在心上
Hey, don't worry about it, man.
你不知道我是同性恋
You didn't know I was gay.
不知道 我不是"那种人"
No, still I'm not "That guy."
我们没事的
We're good.
身为一名大男子主义者 我还是知道
Being an alpha male myself, I know the difference
偏执和猝不及防之间的区别
between bigotry and being caught off guard.
-多谢 -没事
- Appreciate that. - Yeah.
但说实话
But truth be told,
塞巴斯蒂安是有点过分热络了
Sebastian was laying it on pretty thick.
如果我是你 我大概也会有些慌
If I was in your shoes, I might have been flustered, too.
他也不是我喜欢的类型
He's not my type, either.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她应该要冷静下
She needed a moment.
不该参加试验
Didn't get into the study.
我是说 这不是她想要的
I mean, not the one she wanted anyway.
医生说 对于这项新的实验性试验
Doctor said she was a good candidate
她是一位合适的候选人 但是...
for this new experimental trial, but...
这不是我们的首选 但也算是一个办法
It wasn't our first choice, but it's something.
实验性意味着还处于第一阶段
Yeah, but experimental means phase one.
你知道吧
You know?
很多小问题 未知的副作用
A lot of bugs, unknown side effects,
剂量问题 安全隐患
dosing problems, safety issues--
爸爸 没事的
Dad, it's okay.
我们以前战胜过癌症 现在也行
We've beaten cancer before, we can beat it again.
妈妈需要我们
Mom needs us.
你是怎么变得这么勇敢的
How'd you get so brave?
过来这
Come here.
抱一下
I'm gonna.
别告诉我 我有些缝合线开了
Don't tell me, I popped some stitches.
没错
Yeah.
你失血过多 还脱水了
And you lost a lot of blood, plus you were dehydrated.
好吧
All right.
继续
Go ahead,
给我看看那个"我跟你说过别硬撑"的表情
give me the "I told you to take it easy" look.
今天我不是很想炫耀
I'm not really one to gloat today.
是菲利普吗
Philip?
上楼去看看他
Go up and see him.
关于越界 你没说错
You're not wrong about crossing boundaries...
但我不在乎
but I don't care.
我就喜欢你这点
And I love you for that.
天哪 他的主人...
Ah, man. His owner...?
是的
Yeah.
所以 怎么 你要把他送去收♥容♥所♥么
So, what? You just take him to a shelter?
是啊 但他是只老狗了
Yeah, but he's an older dog, so...
我带他走吧
I'll take him.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
你好
Hi.
快点 狗狗 我们走吧
Hey, come on. Let's go, boy.
妈妈 你好
Hi, Mom.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你介意我坐下来吗
Do you mind if I sit down?
-好久没见了 -是啊
- It's been so long. - Yeah.
30 35年了吧
Um, 30...35 years.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我想给你看些东西
I wanna show you something.
这是你的孙女
This is your granddaughter.
她叫罗宾
Her name is Robin.
-她很漂亮 -是的
- She is beautiful. - Yeah.
我很希望你们能见一面
I would...um...very much like you to meet her.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表